Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Right chaps, enough dotty chat please.

Are there any indications either way as to the authenticity of these e-mails? Have they provoked comments elsewhere?

As I said this morning, if genuine they strike me as massively damaging to McCoist, but as far as I can tell, the story's not really gone anywhere today.

Anyone got any official, or even unofficial comment on them from beyond P&B land?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Are THER any indications either way as to the authenticity of these e-mails? Have they provoked comments elsewhere?

As I said this morning, if genuine they strike me as massively damaging to McCoist, but as far as I can tell, the story's not really gone anywhere today.

Anyone got any official, or even unofficial comment on them from beyond P&B land?

Absolutely no idea, MT. On here's the only place I've seen them, as I've not had a paper in the last couple of days - not that the wider world seems all that fussed with goings-on down Govan way.

No sign of dippydoodah the paper boy either. If we could get those two plus Bendarroch & Jock001 all on together, sides would be a splitting. :lol:

Dasodaha! Ya bunch of muppets.

I don't think there's anything that could give you an intellectual boost.

:)

Hmmm... PM Gang, you say? ;)

ETA: Two out of three ain't bad, apparently...

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I don't think there's anything that could give you an intellectual boost.

:)

So, 24 hours later, time to mull it over, if the emails turn out to be real, what's your opinion on Mccoist, Bendarroch?

Bennett and Preacher are pretty gutted about it, led up the garden path by coisty and watty.

Are there any indications either way as to the authenticity of these e-mails? Have they provoked comments elsewhere?

No chance of the McCoist loving MSM touching them, IMO.

As far as I'm aware I don't think any of Charlotte's emails have been shown to be fake, in fact Jack Irvine has lent them some authenticity by having them removed citing invasion of privacy.

So, 24 hours later, time to mull it over, if the emails turn out to be real, what's your opinion on Mccoist, Bendarroch?

Bennett and Preacher are pretty gutted about it, led up the garden path by coisty and watty.

What email? I don't know wtf you're talking about.

Poor wee Bendy's confused, Dave. He's spent his whole life being told what to think, as a fully paid-up member of ra peepul. Now it's like he's found out Santa is a serial killer, the Tooth Fairy turns tricks for the cash she leaves under pillows, and the Cheeky Chappie is an immoral, moneygrabbing cúnt.

Only two of these are true, btw.

Santa's one of the good guys.

What email? I don't know wtf you're talking about.

This became apparent sometime around, oh, shall we say August 2012?

FYI, email is a form of electronic communication, widely used by the younger generation to replace traditional pen-and-paper letters, which they wittily refer to as "snail-mail" in a reference to its slower speed. HTH.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I know I've not been asked but since some of you think we're all the same guy for some daft reason, I'll give an answer. I don't rate McCoist as a manager and I do agree the wage cut delay seemed odd but if those e-mails are genuine, then I would have no respect left for him whatsoever.

Hmmm... PM Gang, you say? ;)

ETA: Two out of three ain't bad, apparently...

I've never sent a PM to any of the Rangers guys on here.

Jackanory Dave really is getting his knickers in a twist over these emails.

Anyone got a link to them?

No knickers in a twist here mate. Soiled with piss as I laugh at the berz dodging admitting the good gers man is a scummy b*****d, maybe... Might twist them later to try n dry them out.