Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bennett .. ignorant of the fact he's thick and a fud ... how sad.

He displays a lack of self-awareness and a breadth of stupidity so vast that I reckon we may well need a new word added to the language to describe him...

Anybody seen The_Kincardine recently? :lol:

How can anyone think those emails are real :lol::1eye Oor Ally certainly gets under your skin, which is amusing to watch tbh.

^^^^^^^ duped by super salary. :lol:

No wonder he can get away with it with semi illiterate morons like AWRA populating the support.

All player contracts to be signed off by the CEO after Ally's approval?

Another one of your top sources mate?

No, I took it from the second email from Green, posted last night. It was quite easy to read. And I have no need to disbelieve it, so don't require proof that it's real....

Player contracts are signed off by the CEO after approval from the manager.

Edited by dave.j

No, I took it from the second email from Green, posted last night. It was quite easy to read. And I have no need to disbelieve it, so don't require proof that it's real....

Player contracts are signed off by the CEO after approval from the manager.

An email from Green you say, right...........

Do i?

We'll leave it at that.

You are entitled to believe them to be false, I believe them to be true. Until ally or watty or anyone else named as receiving it comes out and rubbishes them, I'll continue to believe them to be real.

We'll leave it at that.

You are entitled to believe them to be false, I believe them to be true. Until ally or watty or anyone else named as receiving it comes out and rubbishes them, I'll continue to believe them to be real.

If they came out to be true then you could ask someones opinion on it, you can't ask someones opinion on something which could be fake. Common decency wouldn't go a miss.

If they came out to be true then you could ask someones opinion on it, you can't ask someones opinion on something which could be fake. Common decency wouldn't go a miss.

What would your opinion on them be if they turned out to be real?

Edited by dave.j

Until I know for real I'll reserve my judgement on it.

It's like me making up some random rumour and asking your opinion on it, it's tedious.

Go on take a punt, just dream for a minute they are real. Would you feel let down you had been duped by ally n watty?

It must be a horrible feeling, that wee doubt in the back of your head... What if they are real, they've done us over!

Incidentally, do you refuse to believe anything at all that is told to you unless it is backed up with evidence?

I take it, until you see his signature, you don't believe ally's contract has halved? Just cause Wallace says so, doesn't mean it's true, does it?