Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If authentic, these e-mails look explosive.

The first one in particular is incredibly damming in terms of how it says Ally very clearly wished to mislead fans over how much of their money he was taking.

The e-mail in question is not directly from McCoist or his agent of course, but it is from someone who backs his apparent claim.

Jock would call McCoist's position unattainable, but who knows? This is football we're talking about and it's Rangers where things are demonstrably different.

It'll be funny watching him squirm, but the fear now is that he walks away, only to be replaced by someone with a clue.

Funny stuff though - apparently Gerald Ratner has described it as a PR own goal.

The first one in particular is incredibly damming in terms of how it says Ally very clearly wished to mislead fans over how much of their money he was taking.

The e-mail in question is not directly from McCoist or his agent of course, but it is from someone who backs his apparent claim.

Jock would call McCoist's position unattainable, but who knows? This is football we're talking about and it's Rangers where things are demonstrably different.

It'll be funny watching him squirm, but the fear now is that he walks away, only to be replaced by someone with a clue.

Funny stuff though - apparently Gerald Ratner has described it as a PR own goal.

Forget it Jake; it's Chinatown.

It won't wee barry he's now managing ( :lol: ) Blackpool.

A real "seaside" town with orange taps. :thumsup2

He's living the dream.

Bombers just the man for them.........................................shite you stipulated "with a clue".

IF authenticated, that is basically the beginning of the end for him.

Waiting for the 'I was only taking the spivs' money so I could reinvest it in my beloved Gers' bullshit.

Character confirmed.

If NOT authenticated then we'll soon see how good his lawyers and PR people are......and they cost.

C'mon FatBoy.... Time for you to get your Premier League Cheeky Chappy hat on. :D;)

Edited by GreenockRover

Never mind the Bears Den, will any self respecting journalist have the balls to ask him about it at the next press conference?

Come on Chick Young...your moment to shine has arrived! No chance.

Tom English or Graeme Speirs, possibly?

I thought Rangers managers were bulletproof when it came to the finances? Uncle Walter seemed to get away scot-free...

I thought Rangers managers were bulletproof when it came to the finances? Uncle Walter seemed to get away scot-free...

I thought Uncle Walter got away with 50k after lending his (non-existent) skills to the Boardroom last... oh, must have been around ST sale time. :lol:

I thought Uncle Walter got away with 50k after lending his (non-existent) skills to the Boardroom last... oh, must have been around ST sale time. :lol:

I find it hard to believe. Uncle Walter was always correctly remunerated, and holds no blame in the failures of either incarnation of the company.

Surely his only get out now is to blame his agent and plead ignorance. He would need to part company with his agent and pay him off to buy his silence.

Players of his generation always said McCoist was ruthless on the park and nothing like his cheeky chappy image. Prone to leave his foot or elbow in, especially off the ball.

It seems he is just as ruthless when it comes to his personal financial gain. Clearly he was knowingly being paid handsomely to back the Spivs, to the detriment of the club and supporters.

Surely his only get out now is to blame his agent and plead ignorance. He would need to part company with his agent and pay him off to buy his silence.

Players of his generation always said McCoist was ruthless on the park and nothing like his cheeky chappy image. Prone to leave his foot or elbow in, especially off the ball.

It seems he is just as ruthless when it comes to his personal financial gain. Clearly he was knowingly being paid handsomely to back the Spivs, to the detriment of the club and supporters.

I dared to suggest similar the other day but all sides shot me down, claiming Super Salary is just too thick to take adavantage of the Rangers fans. I think only CG has made more out of Rangers demise than McCoist. McCoist still has his nose in the trough too ;)

You say that like it was a bad thing... :lol:

I think you'll find that McCoist has pocketed one of the highest paydays in this sorrid affair, what with wages and shares etc, he's also outlasted anyone else with his nose in the trough.

He's smarter than the average bear.

Here it is.

I dared to suggest similar the other day but all sides shot me down, claiming Super Salary is just too thick to take adavantage of the Rangers fans. I think only CG has made more out of Rangers demise than McCoist. McCoist still has his nose in the trough too ;)

Oh, Ally's going to take more out of the mess than any before he's finished. He won't even have to beef up his security, either - no matter what an odious weasel he is proved to be, the Horde will still, to a man/woman/orc, shake their heads and mutter, "Some player, but. Club legend".

Thick enough to throw money at demonstrable crooks, not once or twice, but three times and counting. Too thick to see where the money's going, or at least not care as long as "ra gers" are bulldozing the lower leagues. Well, the Horde look like they're going to get what they always wanted...

"If they play in the streets..." :lol::lol::lol::lol: