Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers being in the shit again was obvious. I'd they have to get bailed out again the fans should cough up, the idiots believed whyte, he fucked them over. Then green talks a load of shit, they buy into it aswell , fool me once...

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame we never listened to the Ps&Ds, fool me three time you better bring out an orange away tap"

Hopefully if The Rangers slide into administration like their predecessors then we'll get a follow up song from this musical genius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7zw92lSNus

Any ideas what the potential slogan will be for the zombies if they go into administration? "We don't do shuffling away" perhaps?

With Dunfermline currently on a 9 game unbeaten run, not counting the Rangers defeat, a 25 point deduction for Rangers would certainly make for an entertaining and far more balanced end to the season.

I now challenge the fans of the rest of Scotland's senior clubs to post similar pictures.

I haven't got a specific photo in mind, but i feel our picture should involve Johnny Russell given the impact he had in United's first ever match against Sevco. :P