Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is this a serious post?

:lol:

Even the so-called "soon to be in admin sheep" wouldnt have Daly, Law etc..maybe Wallace as we need a full back.

You are such a deluded bunch of idiotd, paying thousands for players who wouldnt get in most of the Top 6 sides.

Europ must be quaking in their boots in fear of you lot coming back ...

Even the so-called "soon to be in admin sheep" wouldnt have Daly, Law etc..maybe Wallace as we need a full back.

You are such a deluded bunch of idiotd, paying thousands for players who wouldnt get in most of the Top 6 sides.

Europ must be quaking in their boots in fear of you lot coming back ...

Yea because Daly and Law never played for a top 6 side.......... I'll give you a chance to take back your post.

Edited by SonsOfStruth

He's up against windae cleaners who haven't got their ladders.

Your jokes are shit tedi.

Far be it from me to stick up for SoS but Daly is very good in the air......granted your comment about the quality of opposition he's up against but in fairness he did prove this prowess whilst at Dundee Utd also.

Clearly SoS isn't old enough to remember that cnut Hateley........his header against Aberdeen in the title decider at Ibrox in '91 was one of the best I've ever seen.

Far be it from me to stick up for SoS but Daly is very good in the air......granted your comment about the quality of opposition he's up against but in fairness he did prove this prowess whilst at Dundee Utd also.

Clearly SoS isn't old enough to remember that cnut Hateley........his header against Aberdeen in the title decider at Ibrox in '91 was one of the best I've ever seen.

I was 1 then lol I've watched many videos of hateley though and he was ridiculously good in the air.

Sacrificial lamb to appease an element within the support.

He's a sacrificial lamb? Really? The guy who took a massive bonus for winning the third division? And who has 'supposedly' gave the bonus back which there is no proof of. BS is way out of his depth at Rangers. He can't answer basic questions on fiscal policy nor accounts. He's simply either shit at what he does or he's hiding something.

He's a sacrificial lamb? Really? The guy who took a massive bonus for winning the third division? And who has 'supposedly' gave the bonus back which there is no proof of. BS is way out of his depth at Rangers. He can't answer basic questions on fiscal policy nor accounts. He's simply either shit at what he does or he's hiding something.

Isn't that what they're all up to at ibrox ?

The guy who took a massive bonus for winning the third division, cash in hand. And who has 'supposedly' taken a wage cut, which there is no proof of. AM is way out of his depth at Rangers. He can't help jump into bed with every scumbag, spiv and shiester at the club. He's simply shit at what he does and he's hiding something.

Fixed that for you. Edited by dave.j

Yea because Daly and Law never played for a top 6 side.......... I'll give you a chance to take back your post.

Daly is past it. Wouldnt get a game for celtic, united, AFC and ICT have enough of his type in their squad, so that is most of the Top 6.

Ive never been a fan of Law either, but that is personal opinion. Id rather have Jack, or Flood in my midfield than him any day.

DJ's goal, an absolute rocket.

I've been desperate to see that goal for years. Not quite 30 yards as McCoist claims, but still a cracking header. The punch line of course is the Donachie own goal after Flynn had hit the post with a penalty. All a pre-cursor to Argentina of course, opening the door to arguments over why Johnstone never got a game.

Tell us the ratio .. or are you just guessing ???

I thought it was 40% when it was the old Rangers. The fixed costs are somewhere around £10-15m. Yet they struggle to bring in enough money just to cover that.

He's doing an exceptional job from the spivs point of view. He needs to find clever ways of disguising remuneration, and leaving complex paper trails when investigations into their affairs finally happen.

A 'fucknut' how so? I'm having a reasonable discussion on football players, now forgive me but I thought this was a football forum? You obviously don't have anything to contribute on such matters so you decide to act like a bit of a knob for attention.

I don't think you are a "fucknut" FWIW.

I do, however, believe you are AWRA/BP but since you are posting reasonably, who am I to condone you?

You don't need forgiving at all; your commentary to date has been very

balanced.

My only comment is that I am delighted that you r avatar is a picture of a very young Bendarroch.

Take Jon Daly out of the players SOS named and he is pretty much correct.

Wallace is easily good enough to be first pick at a lower level EPL club and certainly a Championship team.

Sheff Utd supporters i know regret that Law never made it and would interest Championship teams.

Lewis McLeod is going to be a star player in the future and i hope at Ibrox but i fear we will lose him at sometime in the near future.

All this nonsense about them no being top 6 quality is just nonsense. Dean Shiels was nominated for SPL POTY the season he signed for Rangers. Cammy Bell is among the best Keepers in the country. Templeton and Black were 2 of Hearts best players and Temps doesn't even get a regular start at Ibrox

Take Jon Daly out of the players SOS named and he is pretty much correct.

Wallace is easily good enough to be first pick at a lower level EPL club and certainly a Championship team.

Sheff Utd supporters i know regret that Law never made it and would interest Championship teams.

Lewis McLeod is going to be a star player in the future and i hope at Ibrox but i fear we will lose him at sometime in the near future.

All this nonsense about them no being top 6 quality is just nonsense. Dean Shiels was nominated for SPL POTY the season he signed for Rangers. Cammy Bell is among the best Keepers in the country. Templeton and Black were 2 of Hearts best players and Temps doesn't even get a regular start at Ibrox

When Wallace was playing in the SPL I agree he would have been good enough for the lower EPL clubs or better Championship clubs but playing against part timers for the last season and a half will have stunted his development. It's certainly a case of potential wasted as last season he wasn't even playing for the team with the best defensive record in the 3rd division.