Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Looooooadsa money, might buy some shares in Sevco ;) Do you ever leave your house ya sad little c**t?? :lol: You have spent the last two days from what I can see repeating the same shite about an irrelevant organisation, You dont care of course :1eye You are not even allowed compete outside Scotland unless you play Berwick :lol: :lol:

Lol - shares in SEVCO ( LSE :RFC ) at a new low of 35p - valuing the club at £22.8 million ! ( did they not raise £25 million almost a year ago ? ) but I suppose paying their full time squad and highly paid manager a fortune costs a lot of money...

I feel sorry for the mug punters who bought shares in RFC ( some at 90p ) - And am surprised that the FSA haven't got something to say about it - What a sham company - closes it's doors to all it's creditors and says " We no longer exist " Then starting back up the next day and selling shares in a newco to some of the less intelligent in society telling them " erm, We are the same company / team as before :lol:

The way the sp has collapsed in RFC must be a concern to the The Rangers fans ?

Looooooadsa money, might buy some shares in Sevco ;) Do you ever leave your house ya sad little c**t?? :lol: You have spent the last two days from what I can see repeating the same shite about an irrelevant organisation, You dont care of course :1eye You are not even allowed compete outside Scotland unless you play Berwick :lol: :lol:

Show me the bet.

I'll show you nothing ya bellend. I am only here to point and laugh at you and your type :lol:

Usually people who won a bet can't wait to show it off, unless they are telling lies of course to deflect from their embarrassment at a shameful performance. Johnny, show me the money!

Graham Wallace: No Green and Whyte at Ibrox

Rangers chief executive Graham Wallace has rubbished suggestions that predecessor Charles Green and former owner Craig Whyte are still involved in the running of the League One club.

Former oldco Rangers director Paul Murray told Sky Sports News he believed Whyte could have 'side deals' with Green but thought it unlikely he had 'any legal claim over the club's assets' which include Ibrox, Murray Park and the Albion Car Park.

"We are reasonably confident that Craig Whyte doesn't have a legal claim over the assets, but what we don't know is any side deals he may have with Charles Green," said Murray.

"The 26% block of shares that the Easdale brothers have largely is the original backers of Charles Green so I am pretty sure he is behind the scenes somewhere."

Murray, who is part of a quartet - along with Malcolm Murray, Scott Murdoch and Alex Wilson - seeking election to the Ibrox board at next week's AGM, believes his group can bring much-needed change to the troubled club.

"I think the fans ultimately want people on the board they can trust and I think they can see our group are effectively Rangers supprters who are here representing Rangers' interests as opposed to self-interest.

"We are doing this for the right reasons and I think the fans can trust us."

But Wallace insisted his claims were without foundation, saying: "I have never met those individuals and I can categorically say they have no involvement in the running of this club.

"The club needs stability, it needs the platform to be able to move forward and the AGM will be a pivotal moment.

"There have been a lot of conversations over the recent weeks and months over the relative merits of particular campaigns and particular areas of interest to invdividuals.

"What I am concerned about is having the stability and the opportunity to take the club forward and we need to have that mandate.

"We will have a wide range of supporters engaged with us in the run-up to the AGM and they want to know the club is in good hands with people in the boardroom who genuinely have Rangers at heart.

"I can categorically give them that assurance from the CEO's chair. My focus, 100%, is to drive this business forward."

Rangers' eagerly-awaited AGM will take place at Ibrox on December 19 where the current board - Wallace, Brian Stockbridge, James Easdale, Norman Crighton and David Somers - will be seeking re-election.

Well that sounds jolly categorical :lol::lol::lol: I don't suppose they're gonna televise the AGM on RTV are they???? It'd be worth finding a stream just for the laffs.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

:lol: How do you propose I show you "the bet" ya oxygen thief?? I'll show you the bet when you show me where UEFA said you are the same club as the one that got liquidated last year. ;)

This has shades of Ted showing a picture of his Albion Rovers ticket from Livinston to a disbelieving Hellbhoy.

Come on Johnny - show us the ​deeds betting slip, or I'll be forced also to suspect that you're attempting to turn your side's hilarious horsing into a dishonest good news story.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Lol - shares in SEVCO ( LSE :RFC ) at a new low of 35p - valuing the club at £22.8 million ! ( did they not raise £25 million almost a year ago ? ) but I suppose paying their full time squad and highly paid manager a fortune costs a lot of money...

I feel sorry for the mug punters who bought shares in RFC ( some at 90p ) - And am surprised that the FSA haven't got something to say about it - What a sham company - closes it's doors to all it's creditors and says " We no longer exist " Then starting back up the next day and selling shares in a newco to some of the less intelligent in society telling them " erm, We are the same company / team as before :lol:

The way the sp has collapsed in RFC must be a concern to the The Rangers fans ?

You seem upset.

You seem upset.

Not me mate - I advised shorting RFC shares from 80 oddp ( can be checked on LSE ) I have done OK from the carcass of the newco - making money and smoking cigars :thumsup2

As for the ASA - That's up to them but UEFA rules on sporting continuity are pretty clear, in that the continuity won't cease by changing colours of kits or names of clubs, but will cease through an insolvency event. They will not allow clubs to shed debt and continue without creditors authiorisation. That is cheating in their eyes.

It's a riot of a document. The people who do care about Scotland's future won't be voting yes to these harebrained wish-lists cherry picking the bits of the UK he wants to keep. Just because they promise you a moon on a stick doesn't mean you'll be getting it.

So of course, everything is just rosy as it is. Well thank you. :rolleyes: