Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Tbh, I'd much rather get pumped in the CL by Barcelona than get pumped out of 9 consecutive cup competitions on the trot - all under the stewardship of the highest paid manager in Scotland. :lol:

I'd take another 6-1 next season in the group stages by the way. The 15-20 million greenbacks kinda softens the blow. :D

Maybe you can sign Efe Ambrose mk II and go for a double figure loss in the champions league next year? Barcelona looked embarrassed at how bad you were. You're the new Dinamo Zagreb of the champions league.

Maybe you can sign Efe Ambrose mk II and go for a double figure loss in the champions league next year? Barcelona looked embarrassed at how bad you were. You're the new Dinamo Zagreb of the champions league.

We're still eons ahead of the newco though. Even with Efe in the team.

And eons richer too ;)

Rangers FC was not "operated" by a company. Rangers football club "was" a limited company. It became a limited company when it incorporated in the 19th century. Rangers football club was the company. The company was the club. The company and the club were one and the same. When the club died, the company died. When the company died, the club died. Both at the same time and together simultaneously .

It's very straightforward.

It's a footballing company would have covered it, and ask him how do you separate the mythical company from the club and what constitutes the company as an asset and a separate entity while you're at it :) .

Front my way through ?? Scottish Champions playing the Champions League ... while your mob face financial ruin and another potential trip/journey to the bottom of the heap ....

Keep the comedy routine up it's hilarious !!

You're a team with no heart, no desire and no pride. You're trapped in football purgatory, too much for Scotland, woefully inadequate for Europe. Expect Kris Commons and his placard offering you money off next season on the back page of the Record soon.

It's a footballing company would have covered it, and ask him how do you separate the mythical company from the club and what constitutes the company as an asset and a separate entity while you're at it :) .

Are you still trying to tell UEFA, the SFA, the ECA, the ASA etc their own rules? Seek psychiatric help.

Edited by King Bilel

'A club is not eligible to apply for UEFA licence until it has held membership with a member association for at least 3x consecutive years.'

The above was in response to an email from STV asking for clarification on Newco Rangers' eligibility to compete in UEFA competition if they were to qualify through football endeavor.

Transcript of said email kindly provided by Tedi the Polterfud of Little Grasp. who is fondly remembered for this wonderful contribution to our debate. :)

And then little grasp then committed suicide on the BRALT and left a suicide note only to return as the Polterfhud :( , tragic :lol: . Every now and then the fhud manifests himself on the thread by whatever reason only to post shite because he needs a BRALT fix because the BRALT-LITE threads don't feed his habit enough :1eye .

Are you still trying to tell UEFA, the SFA, the ECA, the ASA etc their own rules? Seek psychiatric help.

So you can't tell us all on P&B how do you separate the mythical company from the club and what constitutes the company as an entity and an asset to the club then ?.

And you tell me to seek psychiatric help :huh: , go on tell us how you separate the company then ya rocket ?.

And then little grasp then committed suicide on the BRALT and left a suicide note only to return as the Polterfhud :( , tragic :lol: . Every now and then the fhud manifests himself on the thread by whatever reason only to post shite because he needs a BRALT fix because the BRALT-LITE threads don't feed his habit enough :1eye .

I think Tedi is going through cold turkey over the BRALT!! He's red dotted me on THREE different forums? :lol::lol: and I am rarely on this forum. He even red dotted me because I said I loved you?? :lol: You gotta feel sorry for someone on an epic meltdown!

Didnt rangers have a protest march on the SFA?

Didnt rangers try to discretet UEFAs racism branch FARE?

Didnt rangers withdraw their (the stock market agrees we are the worlds most successful club ) line due to the ASA?

So you can't tell us all on P&B how do you separate the mythical company from the club and what constitutes the company as an entity and an asset to the club then ?.

And you tell me to seek psychiatric help :huh: , go on tell us how you separate the company then ya rocket ?.

Sooner or later you'll have to accept the reality that UEFA, the SFA, the ECA and the ASA have presented you with. Let us know when you do.

Should we refer him to the 'Articles of Association' of his old dead club .. you know their own official document with the signatures stating that club and company are synonymous terms ... then ask him to define 'synonymous'?

They really do swallow swallow any old shite fed to them in order to part with their cash ...

I'll take the word of world recognised footballing organisations over your thick interpretations of Jim Traynor articles and The Sun football pull outs.

It was meaningless game ... they played with plenty of heart prior to that and punched above their weight ..

If you want to look at a team with no heart .. look at the now dead club that surrendered a massive 15 point lead in the SPL and then died ... kinda apt ... a dead club with no heart, no soul and no morals. I believe they were pumped out of the CL by some wee diddy European team .. and didn't even reach the last 16.

I forget their European opponents that totally humiliated them that year .. I'm sure someone could remind us ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do enjoy your Ramsden Cup final .. pray you win otherwise your humiliation will be immense.

"Played with plenty of heart and punched above their weight"

P (6) W (1) D (0) L (5) F (3) A (14) +/- (-11) Pts (3)

If that's you playing with heart then you must have one the size of an amoeba. The funny thing is Ajax and Milan are two pretty poor European sides, and they still turned you over 3 times with ease.

Can't you read you ignoramus? .. Try again, look at the words and try to understand what's been said before you reply with your utter inane drivel.

If not explain what Jim Traynor has to do with my statement ..

Or are you just a complete cretin?

Don't bother we all know the answer to that one.

Better complain to the ASA then and they can contact UEFA and the SFA. Take a wheelbarrow with all the saved up Daily Records over to Geneva and ask for a Mr Platini.

Still the thick gormless chunt eh ??? Try again with a relevant answer if you are remotely capable. Otherwise keep on proving yourself to be the complete tosser to the gallery .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumsup2

Here it is again ... ask your care worker for advice on what it means ..

Imagine you trying to tell UEFA and the SFA their own rules. It's like having to listen to some roaster of a taxi driver set the world to rights. The corridors of power at UEFA must be trembling with you on the case.

Imagine you trying to tell UEFA and the SFA their own rules.  It's like having to listen to some roaster of a taxi driver set the world to rights.  The corridors of power at UEFA must be trembling with you on the case.

He's not, he's pointing you towards the articles of association of the dead club.any chance of a straight answer as to their own definition of the club?

Who is that then? Ya cant play in Europe cause you are new club :lol: Very calm after last night, won a nice few quid ya little pr1ck ;)

Course you won a nice few quid, didn't all you Celtic fans? Must be a few new names added to the Sunday Times Rich List with all the supposed winners I'm hearing about today. What made you pick 6 goals on your bet? I'd have went higher.