Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I expected something must have happened yesterday, with all the activity. Turns out the ASA are letting rangers continue to claim the success of the old club. Berrz everywhere!

Funny none of them noticed the bit about the history having nothing to do with the newco, or that while the history remains intact, it stops at the point when the old club died.

Anyway, 6.67% of the shares in a morning - looks like Wee Billy might get some cheap shares instead of a brick for Christmas!

I see the International are about to set a new world record today - the world record of how low can shares in the International become.  Trading @ 35p - that's exactly half of wee Billy's and Wilmemina's college fund gone.

Bile - get on the phone to Guiness about your new world record.

post-45593-13868547067828_thumb.jpg

I expected something must have happened yesterday, with all the activity. Turns out the ASA are letting rangers continue to claim the success of the old club. Berrz everywhere!

Funny none of them noticed the bit about the history having nothing to do with the newco, or that while the history remains intact, it stops at the point when the old club died.

Anyway, 6.67% of the shares in a morning - looks like Wee Billy might get some cheap shares instead of a brick for Christmas!

24 hours of scheming with those in the know and that's the best you could come up with :lol: and :lol: and :lol:

Poor wee Norman ;)

You show you facts and you still dispute them with conspiracy theories. That's why you're worthless to engage with on anything more than a perfunctory level of taunting.

Any fiscal whizkids about? I'm curious about investment in sevco. At the current price sevco would need to sell twice as many shares as they did the last time to get the same amount of money. Would this cause the currant shares to drop to 12p?

Report me if that's what you think, fed up of baseless accusations, keep your concerns to yourself or share with a moderator.

It's easy to report, but, hard to prove seeing as you could be using multiple devices.

I could use differing log-ins on differing IP addresses from my phone, laptop and works desktop.

But, guess what? I don't.

Not many people use "Petal" as a form of address.

Do they Petal? ;)

I think the strategic, evolutionary downgrading of your vaguest of protests has been very entertaining.

How did it finish? -You were doing your hair one night when a match was on and decided: "Ah f**k it, I cannae be arsed the night. Think I'll go online and say I'm boycotting because of the board supporting Rangers."

Or was it a dominoes game as I guessed at first time?

Only, at no time has there been a downgrading of my response to how my club voted in July 2012, at all. Not even a wee bit. You're quite simply repeating the lies of others.

As outlined many, many times now, I decided in the wake of the vote to no longer bust a gut to attend games out of a sense of loyalty that was clearly not reciprocated. I lacked the resolve to do anything more impressive than miss the games that other things clashed with. The result was that I missed about three or four home games last season.

At no stage have I attempted to characterise this wishy washy 'stance' as a boycott, although No8 seems oddly desperate to pretend that I did and have backtracked. It's quite simply a very blatant lie. He, Bennett and Tedi have all been invited to prove I've been anything other than consistent about this, by simply quoting the relevant posts. They've not done so, but I warmly extend the same invitation to your good self Bendarroch. You can look in here if you wish, but it's quite an unwieldy thread. Alternatively, you'll find lots on it in the Queens thread of the period, or the one about whether the vote had had an impact.

If you can't be arsed doing so; I'll understand, but would request that you don't tell blatant lies about me. I don't do so about you.

I know of course that I could ignore this and that I'm probably playing your game by responding at all. However, I'm not inclined to let it go unchallenged when people simply tell lies about me. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be either.

One game ... yes for one game most of them were a disgrace .. how clever.

Now run along back to the 1st division and leave the discussions to the big boys on the appropriate thread .,. you go play on the beach with painters and decorators and shout about your wee joke records while we all laugh at you ,.., :lol: :lol: :lol::thumsup2

Look at you trying to front your way through one of the most humiliating nights in your history. That's what you'll have to get used to with your board not investing in your team because there is no Rangers in the top tier. You might get £110 off a season ticket now though, enjoy that.

Look at you trying to front your way through one of the most humiliating nights in your history. That's what you'll have to get used to with your board not investing in your team because there is no Rangers in the top tier. You might get £110 off a season ticket now though, enjoy that.

Tbh, I'd much rather get pumped in the CL by Barcelona than get pumped out of 9 consecutive cup competitions on the trot - all under the stewardship of the highest paid manager in Scotland. :lol:

I'd take another 6-1 next season in the group stages by the way. The 15-20 million greenbacks kinda softens the blow. :D