Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well that's that settled then :) , no one will be financially benefiting from the club seeing as the mythical company has all the money and they will be raping the coffers silly at the company :lol: .

As said previously it's all about the wording for political spin :blink: , why do they let the masks slip often and refer to the club as the only entity ???. Surely they could have wrote no one will be financially benefiting from the company that runs the club !.

When The Clone Rangers go into financial difficulty then we will start hearing phrases like "it's the company that's in financial soapy and not the club" but when days are bright it's the club and no whiff of any company until there's trouble ?.

The company could go into administration?

I'm not sure why the rhebels are using this scaremongering tactic to get on the board of a company running their club.... They have no loyalty to the new company.

Why not start a new company, keep it laying dormant, then when the currant company goes bust, they come in and Hoover up the assets for 5 million and then the rebel company can use the assets to operate a football team out of Ibrox.

Why the rush?

There was one who would have helped you out there but thank f**k alas he is no longer with us. His spirit does however haunt the thread as a polterfud ( a sort of poltergeist but more stupid). He will probably red dot this very post in fact. If you do have the misfortune to come across his presence, just refer him to UEFA rules Article 12 in very bold & large font, that should scare him off. :)

Polterfud spends a hellava lot more time on this thread than you do - ya part-time mere contributor - pah

I'm not sure why the rhebels are using this scaremongering tactic to get on the board of a company running their club.... They have no loyalty to the new company.

Why not start a new company, keep it laying dormant, then when the currant company goes bust, they come in and Hoover up the assets for 5 million and then the rebel company can use the assets to operate a football team out of Ibrox.

Why the rush?

Why the rush? I can think of a few reasons.

If it happens again, they are worried that they won't get the same protection from the ruling bodies, and they are worries that the big lie will become too big and unbelievable, and the journey again won't be as appealing or enjoyable, meaning The The Rangers just aren't worth it financially.

The other possibility is that of it goes tits up again and the assets are disposed of, they are worried that the training ground and stadium might default to someone else in lieu of some debt that is secured against the property.

I think the first situation is more likely.

You have to hand to them .. getting all excited about setting records in the Painter, Plumber and Decorators Seaside Pub League .... Meanwhile the rest of Scottish Football are laughing at them behind their backs .. least they complain to the SFA ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's awfully cute of the rest of Scottish football...

I'm not excited about the record but you know anywhere else in the world people would look at the win streak as a team playing well and being on form. It's a good record i really don't see how it can be used as a way to try and have a go at Rangers.

"Haw Scottish Football let's go laugh at Rangers for setting a record against lesser opponents" Aye, have fun with that one.

I'm not excited about the record but you know anywhere else in the world people would look at the win streak as a team playing well and being on form. It's a good record i really don't see how it can be used as a way to try and have a go at Rangers.

"Haw Scottish Football let's go laugh at Rangers for setting a record against lesser opponents" Aye, have fun with that one.

Everyone's laughing because it's tainted. Infact soiled. It is a record without value or merit.

I think you do the rest of the world a great disservice in your simplistic description of them.

Joined today ... oh dear.

Rangers are dead .... suggest you read the whole thread and catch up.

another alias surfaces that doesn't capitalise 'i' in the middle of a sentence. Wonder who it is this time?

Meet the new trog, same as the old trog. Wee Batshit has gone into the ban-new name-ban cycle so fast, it's becoming increasingly rare that you actually see him before he's horsed - again. I only caught a quick glimpse of "Follow we will" before the inevitable happened. :lol:

ETA: "follow we will" lives! Got that one wrong, then - unless wee Chris is frantically swapping tabs in an external manifestation of his inner personality issues?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Everyone's laughing because it's tainted. Infact soiled. It is a record without value or merit.

I think you do the rest of the world a great disservice in your simplistic description of them.

Everyone isn't laughing. They're congratulating.

Everyone else, I'm not that silly c**t you're on about ffs.

Edited by LunarC

Aye. Sure they are.

Speaking from a purely personal viewpoint - once you get past the revulsion at decades of bigotry, cheating and criminality, the demands of you lot to hang on to "your" history (as long as we don't mention creditors, liquidation, overlap of clubs' existences, being found guilty of cheating yet being shit at it, amongst other stuff) is absolutely fucking hilarious.

I don't believe I'm alone in this opinion.

Oh, alright, then. Congratulations on a World Record expenditure to win the rangers' first trophy. Well Done.

Aye. Sure they are.

Speaking from a purely personal viewpoint - once you get past the revulsion at decades of bigotry, cheating and criminality, the demands of you lot to hang on to "your" history (as long as we don't mention creditors, liquidation, overlap of clubs' existences, being found guilty of cheating yet being shit at it, amongst other stuff) is absolutely fucking hilarious.

I don't believe I'm alone in this opinion.

Oh, alright, then. Congratulations on a World Record expenditure to win the rangers' first trophy. Well Done.

You have an odd sense of humour. I don't like it.

I heartily congratulate Super Salary for his sterling contributions towards taking the new clumpany to the brink - he deserves a World Record pay rise and a few more bodies in to help push them over the edge.

Why the rush?

Sounds like a plan. Here are the existing Rangerses named companies. Keep watching and maybe a new one will be born. Just in time for xhmas.

I'll leave it at that.

RANGERS LIMITED

RANGERS AGRICULTURAL LIMITED

RANGERS AGRICULTURE LTD

Dissolved

RANGER SALES AND MARKETING LIMITED

Dissolved

RANGERS CHICKEN EXPRESS LIMITED

RANGERS COMMERCIAL SERVICES LIMITED

RANGERS.CO.UK LIMITED

Dissolved

RANGERS CREST (NW) LIMITED

RANGERS DEVELOPMENTS LTD

RANGER SECURITY SERVICES LIMITED

RANGERS ENTERPRISES LTD.

RANGER SERVICES LIMITED

RANGERS FARM & PROPERTIES LTD

RANGERS FC ACQUISITIONS LIMITED

RANGERS F.C. DEVELOPMENT FUND LIMITED

THE RANGERS FC GROUP LIMITED

RANGERS FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED

Dissolved

THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED

RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB OF GLASGOW LTD

Dissolved

RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB SUPPORTERS ASSOCIATION(THRINGSTONE)LIMITED

Converted / Closed

RANGERS FOR CHANGE LTD

Dissolved

RANGERS FORMER PLAYERS BENEVOLENT CLUB

RANGERS GB LIMITED

RANGERS HAMPSHIRE LTD

RANGERS INCORPORATED LIMITED

RANGERS INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL CLUB PLC

RANGERS K9 SECURITY LIMITED

Dissolved

RANGERS LOTTERIES LIMITED

RANGERSLOYAL LIMITED

RANGERS MACHINERY & CO

RANGERS MANAGEMENT LIMITED

Dissolved

RANGERS MATCHDAY SERVICES LIMITED

Dissolved

RANGERS MEDIA LIMITED

RANGERSMEDIA FORUM

RANGERS MEDIA INVESTMENTS LIMITED

Dissolved

RANGERS MEMORABILIA LTD

Dissolved

RANGER SOCIAL CARE LIMITED

RANGERS OF GUILDFORD LIMITED

RANGERS PHOTOGRAPHERS LIMITED

Dissolved

RANGERS PROPERTIES LIMITED

RANGERS REMOVALS LIMITED

RANGERS REMOVALS LTD

Dissolved

RANGERS RETAIL LIMITED

RANGERS (SALISBURY) LIMITED

Dissolved

RANGERS SECURITY COMPANY LIMITED

Dissolved

RANGERS SECURITY LIMITED

THE RANGERS SHOP LIMITED

Dissolved

RANGERS SQUARE LIMITED

RANGERS STADIUM LIMITED

Dissolved

RANGERS STADIUM DEVELOPMENT LTD

ETA I didn't leave it at that, 'cos I missed some.

Edited by cyderspaceman

Another new record set today for The Rangers.

The share price has dropped from the all time low of 39.99 to 39.98 to 39.97.

It's like the countdown in a James Bond film. You know a massive explosion is only moments away as the evil lair is reduced to smoking rubble.