Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

All Vickys aliases reds will be greenied :P:lol:. Been away for a while, this sevco rabble still alive :o

Stopped posting at the same time as the QC and returns shortly after him ^_^

Oh aye......

Edited by bennett

TBF .. Tedi could have posted that anywhere, not on a thread he has publicly denounced and resigned from.

Exactly Dhenny !, the polterfhud could have posted his sham of a post in any other thread but the dopey git just had to post on a thread he publicly resigned from :angry: .

When the shit eventually hits the fans at Ibrox the chump won't be able to contain himself and will post again making him look like the fud he is :lol: .

Denboy, maybe you're another that should take in what I've posted. As far as i'm concerned Whyte was the main cause of the PLC being liquidated, his actions caused myself and others plenty. Your opinion on this is of no interest to myself and as I've stated I wish Whyte all the worst that can happen.

Aw go on then Youngsy !, if Murray hadn't sold off the club as in one entity and none of this club is separate from the company pish, do you actually believe that Murray who lost hundreds of millions during the world banking crash and was facing ruin would have ploughed more money into a club which faced an almost certain BTC against them ?.

If Murray was still the owner when Fat Salary failed in Europe twice in two competitions & the fact that the players who were receiving EBT's had their contracts renegotiated so they took home the exact same amount of money as an EBT contract, do you believe that Murray would have ploughed more money into a club "not the company" ?.

The writing was already on the wall Youngsy it would not have mattered who owned Rangers in season 2011/2012 the club was always going to run into a financial brick wall eventually that season if it was either Minty or Shyte.

Stopped posting at the same time as the QC and returns shortly after him ^_^

Oh aye......

So says the fud who got got red handed with an alias :lol: , poor attempt at deflective nonsense Becky.

Johnny must have been offline for a week then when i was eh ? :rolleyes: .

That is fucking sick, using a picture of the memorial statue to promote their twisted agenda. That statue is sacred and should not be used as a tool of manipulation.

Dignity, you wouldn't understand.

Maybe not but I am fairly sure that the rhebels advert is loaded with irony, given the greeting about the walking away gif.

I don't think they do irony mate. It does show a certain lack of class but are you really that surprised? These Brogues or rhebels will stoop to any level to get their hands on the rotten carcus for nothing. I am just surprised there isn't the usual Loyalist terror slogan "No Surrendoooooor" on it somewhere.

It does reek of desperation. A bit like a Libdem election manifesto, lots of promises they simply cannot or will not keep.

Thats exactly what it is mate, Politics. And we all know politicians will say and do anything to get elected and once elected it is usually about self preservation and all pre election promises are soon forgotten or ignored. Sometimes I like politics :lol:

Very political, like Tories keep blaming Labour, if the Rhebels get in, with they keep blaming the old board for life being shit over the next few years?

Thats exactly what it is mate, Politics. And we all know politicians will say and do anything to get elected and once elected it is usually about self preservation and all pre election promises are soon forgotten or ignored. Sometimes I like politics :lol:

And just like politics they only need to convince the intellectually challenged majority.

Democracy, where any two idiots can over-rule a genius.

Well that's that settled then :) , no one will be financially benefiting from the club seeing as the mythical company has all the money and they will be raping the coffers silly at the company :lol: .

As said previously it's all about the wording for political spin :blink: , why do they let the masks slip often and refer to the club as the only entity ???. Surely they could have wrote no one will be financially benefiting from the company that runs the club !.

When The Clone Rangers go into financial difficulty then we will start hearing phrases like "it's the company that's in financial soapy and not the club" but when days are bright it's the club and no whiff of any company until there's trouble ?.

Rangers boardroom battle: Rebel group unveil eight-point blueprint and pledge never to allow Ibrox to be sold 4 Dec 2013 07:20

“I grew up in a council estate and couldn’t afford to go to the games every week. But my grandfather took me to Ibrox and at that time there was a standard of behaviour and an integrity about Rangers Football Club.

This sort of crap from Alex Wilson just makes me laugh.

During the era he speaks so warmly of, the club operated an openly sectarian signing policy.

It's difficult to think of a lower standard of behaviour, or one where integrity was more conspicuously absent.