Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Shares dropped to 39p. Anybody got any idea why? (other than investors not wanting to be associated with the Easdales' new laundry system?)

Correction - 38.75. C'mon, somebody must have a clue!

Over 8% of the Holding Company value stripped inside 4 hours - the last post on the chat was at 1112, when the price was still 42.25.

Black Friday, maybe? Get your bargain Christmas Pressies for Wee William and Morag? ;)

SPFL and League 1 sown up before Christmas, can't see much interest left for this season but for the minor places.

There's only two teams left who can realistically win a treble of trophies this season, guess who's one of them. :lol:

All our teams teams pumped out of Europe already.

The argument is there that without a strong Rangers in the top league to push Celtic harder there could have been a better outcome in Europe this season, but it only seems Celtic have to turn up to play next season to easily win the SPFL title again to be right back in the CL and push the boundaries of mediocrity further.

The only difference in the Scottish Leagues is everyone had moved up a place due to Rangers being left in the 3rd, but now the natural order is starting to return and in two years there should be two teams going hammer and tongs for the Scottish title instead of Yawn!!.......one team. Yes the change for the smaller teams makes their season more interesting as they have an extra team other than the big two qualifying for the privilege of being pumped out in the 1st Round to some team we've never heard of from the likes of Iceland, Moldova or Lithuania. So its not making no difference in the grand scheme of things.

But is Scottish Football really more competitive?. To the small team '' a carrot is like gold to a rabbit'' but to the outsider looking in its weakened our country's Leagues status in Europe and reduced the competitiveness of our top league.

aye, it's a shame one of our Big Clubs bankrupted themselves and caused this awful situation.

'natural order' :lol:

Edited by Ken Fitlike

Well, that's you thrown the last of your credibility out in one fell swoop.

Well done you made a post with sidetracking and stayed on subject. But there is nothing to back up your claim why don't you enter into debate with me on this one. Present any player who was better than Barry Ferguson from Scotland. I certainly can't think of anyone.

A great all round midfielder. Carried Rangers and Scotland many a time. It's sad there isn't a player of his calibre in the Scottish league at the moment in all honesty.

Well done you made a post with sidetracking and stayed on subject. But there is nothing to back up your claim why don't you enter into debate with me on this one. Present any player who was better than Barry Ferguson from Scotland. I certainly can't think of anyone.

A great all round midfielder. Carried Rangers and Scotland many a time. It's sad there isn't a player of his calibre in the Scottish league at the moment in all honesty.

For Scotland - Colin Hendry.

For Scotland in midfield - Paul Lambert.

Top of the head names - both better and more successful players than Sideways Bazza.

Oh, and neither of them were disrespectful wee cúnts who undermined both club and National management.

For Scotland - Colin Hendry.

For Scotland in midfield - Paul Lambert.

Top of the head names - both better and more successful players than Sideways Bazza.

Oh, and neither of them were disrespectful wee cúnts who undermined both club and National management.

Colin Hendry the same generation as ferguson? His best days were at blackburn. Great player. Successful? Hmmm.

Lambert was a fine player, but the fact you suggest ferguson passed the ball sideways at every given chance shows you up perfectly.

Ferguson had excellent distribution.

And the last part of your post is what I'm suggesting you've based your opinion on. So I've lost all credibility because you can name two players, one of whom had his prime before Ferguson was a mainstay. When Hendry signed for us he was all but finished. I remember him playing up front one game. It was fun.

Greatest Scottish player of his generation tbh.

I would actually agree Cow. Fantastic player, his performance at Wembley in the play off was one of the best I've ever seen in a Scotland shirt. Classic case of all his brains in his feet though.

Compete ned with the brain the size of a walnut, imo. He really shouldn't embarrass himself by discussing things at the adults table.

You win last week? Hunger games is doozy, btw. ;)

How long ago did Aberdeen last win a trophy let alone a league title?

Just being at the level Aberdeen are at would not be good enough, Rangers will be back in the top league to win the title not make up the numbers and lie down the ghreen and ghrey mhob.

League Cup in 1996.

trounced an expensively assembled team from Glasgow in the semi-final. Eoin Jess took the piss with a bit of keepy-uppy.

'ghreen and ghrey mhob'

fhor fhuck sake........

I can't speak for others, but reading the perspective of Barry Ferguson in a ghosted Daily Record article has completely changed my outlook.

I do indeed now pine for a Rangers return to the big time, where they can play in a fixture that all of Britain, which must I suppose include me, will care about.

Sometimes it needs the thoughts of such an intelligent observer, carried by such an esteemed organ, to snap us out of our misconceptions.

Edited by Monkey Tennis