Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fhud and the mask that keeps on slipping.

'Fuckwit' Aw diddums wee man - did someone mention nasty stuff about 'RA sulk :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ incapable of navigating a football forum. :1eye

Just for once, let's hear what you've got to say about your own pathetic excuse for a football club. :)

Absolute, arrant nonsense. As ridiculous a non-argument as we Rangers supporters have come to expect from a variety of plastics and diddies as they pass the chips on their shoulders around.

Who knows how we ever managed to compete pre or post EBT's. Must be the stuff of magic.

One fact beyond dispute, and when we do return to the top league, we will be the only club offering genuine competition for the title. Something your club of no ambition at all is singularly failing to do.

Not that you are alone - there is no club in Scotland other than Rangers prepared or even aiming to offer a challenge let alone show a desire to do so. Every single one of the current top league clubs have rolled over and only play to see who is least worst.

Right Bendarroch, I'm going to afford you the courtesy of not treating the above post remotely seriously.

You know that the only way other clubs could challenge Celtic at all in the League would be to embark on suicidal spending. Ambition doesn't come into it and Rangers have done more than anyone to totally discredit the notion in a football context anyway. You're clearly at it here, because you're not actually that stupid.

FWIW, I actually agree with you in the argument with Dave about Rangers always being miles behind. If they survive into the top flight, Celtic will have an edge due to European money, but Rangers' income would immediately dwarf everyone else's. Their use of EBT s in the past doesn't offer proof that they couldn't live without them under their new guise.

Awww did you create a fake profile just to issues dots, poor wee lamb......

It's alright I quite enjoy them from you and your 'friends', must be bothering you. :)

Yes thats why you're kicking up a fuss, atleast you're not as bad as wee Aofjays was :) He did not take kindly to be being dotted.

Right Bendarroch, I'm going to afford you the courtesy of not treating the above post remotely seriously.

You know that the only way other clubs could challenge Celtic at all in the League would be to embark on suicidal spending. Ambition doesn't come into it and Rangers have done more than anyone to totally discredit the notion in a football context anyway. You're clearly at it here, because you're not actually that stupid.

FWIW, I actually agree with you in the argument with Dave about Rangers always being miles behind. If they survive into the top flight, Celtic will have an edge due to European money, but Rangers' income would immediately dwarf everyone else's. Their use of EBT s in the past doesn't offer proof that they couldn't live without them under their new guise.

I'm pretty sure that the media and many P&Bers have claimed that Scottish football is currently highly competitive with many teams vying for the title. Now it's case of no one currently being able to compete with the sporting wing......

Posted Image

Foster has been a better player for Rangers than he has been at Aberdeen.  Smith is cover for the outstanding Lee Wallace.

As for the youngsters.  You didn't watch them if you think that.  And if you did then you are a moron.  Mcleod is probably our best player.  Hutton has played in the CL for us away at old trafford and was arguably the best player on the park.  Crawford is a great footballer, Faure is a really good centre half, Perry has played numerous games for us in the SPL the rest are 17 and contributed greatly.  I didn't just pick names out a hat from our youths.

Now away and start an Aberdeen pending Administration thread.

Sorry mate but Foster is utter ****. End of.

You cant comment on Smith then as he never gets a game.

McLeod, OK I'll give you that one. looks ok in a lower teir though.

Hutton, Champions League ? How long ago was that????

The rest of them (especially Faure) were part of a side that failed in numerous cup competitions and were poor at times in the lowest league in scottish football.

As for AFC, sorry, but we aint anywhere near administration. dream on.

I'm pretty sure that the media and many P&Bers have claimed that Scottish football is currently highly competitive with many teams vying for the title.  Now it's case of  no one currently being  able to compete with the sporting wing......

No-one has claimed that.

Surely not trying to change the subject of why you like to create aliases ona fitba forum? :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that the media and many P&Bers have claimed that Scottish football is currently highly competitive with many teams vying for the title. Now it's case of no one currently being able to compete with the sporting wing......

Bennett, I'm not being funny but I honestly don't believe I've heard a single person ever claim that there are "many teams vying for the title" since about 1983, let alone since Rangers' demise.

That is just ludicrous.

"The media and many P&Bers"? Seriously, what the Hell are you on about? In my experience, even those with a vested interest in talking up the League such as those in the media, utterly concede that Celtic will stroll to the title at the moment and for the foreseeable.

For me, it's otherwise competitive, because the others are well matched and as before, it's guaranteed that a club I can't stand will win the League.

Of course nobody can compete with Celtic. If you can find much evidence of people who've seriously suggested otherwise, I'll be impressed, both with your powers of research and with the extent to which delusion can exist.

Sorry mate but Foster is utter ****. End of.

You cant comment on Smith then as he never gets a game.

McLeod, OK I'll give you that one. looks ok in a lower teir though.

Hutton, Champions League ? How long ago was that????

The rest of them (especially Faure) were part of a side that failed in numerous cup competitions and were poor at times in the lowest league in scottish football.

As for AFC, sorry, but we aint anywhere near administration. dream on.

^^ Post full of lies. Don't know where to begin.

Yes thats why you're kicking up a fuss, atleast you're not as bad as wee Aofjays was :) He did not take kindly to be being dotted.

Why do you keep lying? What do you hope to gain? You are annoying people only in your own head. It's really quite sad.

Why do you keep lying? What do you hope to gain? You are annoying people only in your own head. It's really quite sad.

It's all he knows tbf mate, I mean anyone who would go so far as to concoct this pack of lies just to attempt to save face on a football forum is one seriously demented and twisted individual.

bennett, on 17 Jun 2013 - 11:51, said:snapback.png

Long story short.

I split up with my partner recently and moved out into a B&B as my own house is rented out at the moment, so right now i'm searching for a short term house to rent until i can get my own back. Should have something sorted out this week hopefully.

Annway was in the lounge watching telly last nigh, on a few websites courtesy of the free wifi and was asked what website this was and we had a chat about it. End result was a new member.

Now if any normal person had noticed the IP issue they would have sent a PM asking for an explanation but no not Keith. He had to do his 'hardman thing' and try to be a 'big' man. A little common sense and courtesy appears to be lost on him.

Keith has two choices here, he either admits he's f**ked it up (somethin he should be used to by now) or he bans me for 'using another account' which is against board rules afterall.

keithgy say
IP 80.255.209.128 has had 5417 posts from Nov 2011 and only 2 members have used that IP address,Bennet and VickyTheViking. I rest my case.

Seems like Keith preferred option 3, point and laugh.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-financial-director-brian-stockbridge-2859950

Should be interesting meeting at the Grosvner, how long till one of the requisitioners says No Surrender?

Can't imagine the current board and Stockbridge will turn up.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-financial-director-brian-stockbridge-2859950

Should be interesting meeting at the Grosvner, how long till one of the requisitioners says No Surrender?

Can't imagine the current board and Stockbridge will turn up.

That is a given, a bit like some of the classics from Bendy's Daily Bigot.

Are you suggesting the challenge should be on the number of minutes-in, number of instances in total or who is first! :lol:

Hope the requisitioners appear in their "orange taps" a bit like Chucky used to do when winding the peepul.

PS - Odds on Bomber Broon making a guest appearance to say "told yez"?!?!

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Thing is though, how many humpings from Celtic would their glory hunting fans stomache, before gates and thereby income would plummet?

Bennett, I'm not being funny but I honestly don't believe I've heard a single person ever claim that there are "many teams vying for the title" since about 1983, let alone since Rangers' demise.

That is just ludicrous.

"The media and many P&Bers"? Seriously, what the Hell are you on about? In my experience, even those with a vested interest in talking up the League such as those in the media, utterly concede that Celtic will stroll to the title at the moment and for the foreseeable.

For me, it's otherwise competitive, because the others are well matched and as before, it's guaranteed that a club I can't stand will win the League.

Of course nobody can compete with Celtic. If you can find much evidence of people who've seriously suggested otherwise, I'll be impressed, both with your powers of research and with the extent to which delusion can exist.

Yes Stuart Cosgrove has never claimed that the SPL is highly competitive.

Yes, Jum spence has never claimed that the SPL is highly competitive.

Yes, Dick Gordon has never claimed that the SPL is highly competitive.

Ye,s Graham Spiers has never claimed that the SPL is highly competitive.

I could go on....

You just keep on lying.