Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Of course, those many, many trophies we won before Murray ever darkened our door were won by, well, you tell us.

And only you will know why a statement of fact that your club is ambition free when asked to compete is a sign of 'arrogance' on my part. I have no particular dislike of Thistle, but it is perfectly clear that your club, and the rest of the current clubs in the top league, have no intention of even trying to win that title.

At least have the courtesy to answer my entire post... I'll ask again... How do you think established teams should go about taking the next step up to competing for the title. When they don't have the financial income to do so at present.

The pre Murray era has no relevance in this particular debate as the game has drastically changed both financially and as a product. You can't compare apples and oranges.

Your statement of fact that thistle and all others have no ambition is probably as far away from fact as you could get. If you are unable to understand how smaller teams operate as a business using their income streams to best effect, then you are deluded.

Every team starts a season with an ambition for that year ahead based on budgets etc... Above that they will have a long term ambition both on the pArk, in the office and around the catchment area.

Those two statements mean exactly the same thing Bennett .. 'waive all monies' and 'take no money out of the club' they are identical in meaning.

But of course you didn't say it .. I don't think you even realise the meaning of the stuff you do post.

As for the good guys accusation, I never stated either the current incumbents or the wannabes are the good guys.

I just pointed out why mugs like you get fleeced ...

Now I'll ask again ... what is your definition of director's fees and are you of the same opinion that they will will 'waive all monies' or 'take no money out of the club' as you put it?

What an absolute mess of a post and a complete lack of comprehension from you.

It's pretty obvious what i said and what i meant, it's pointless continuing with this until you learn some basic manners.

The blame lies initially at David Murray's door for the mess we got into. He flexed his chequebook far too much. There was a time, initially after he took over when we could afford it.

So is it safe to say anything you won post 2000 is "tainted" as Murray had to overspend?

Poor Brenda .. back to trolling ... with smileys ... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Getting too difficult was it ... your written words come back to bite you in the ass.

You demanded an adult grown up debate .. and you're reduced to this.

I only used one smiley.....

Debate with you and Dave was impossible.

"
´During the last two matches at Celtic Park, banner displays have taken place which have not been approved by Celtic Football Club."

Yes Peter the Green Brigade just walked in with those large banners stuffed up their jumpers.

"

´During the last two matches at Celtic Park, banner displays have taken place which have not been approved by Celtic Football Club."

Yes Peter the Green Brigade just walked in with those large banners stuffed up their jumpers.

In what way does this relate to the liquidation of Rangers and the precarious position of it's replacement? Didn't you encourage people to stick on topic in the BRALT which is located on the Rangers in Div 1 sub-forum?

In what way does this relate to the liquidation of Rangers and the precarious position of it's replacement? Didn't you encourage people to stick on topic in the BRALT which is located on the Rangers in Div 1 sub-forum?

Indeed i did but it wasn;t going to happen with Dave and Densboy trolling.

Me and you can usually have a sane chat over the issues tho...