Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

BZxATQmCcAAqlnZ.jpg

Do you think Liewell will ask awkward questions about the latest IRA festival over at darkhead last weekend? How does it feel, Dhense, to sit amongst these terrorist loving scum - the ones who you claim are cool with your career of trying to kill them?

I have this feeling they really would not be cool with you. Ever. Just a hunch.

Liewell must be busy these days with your hooligans facing the jail or player getting lifted for, ahem, alleged 'public indecency offences'.

All welcome at darkhead :lol:

Probably one of their crassest banners for a while now, comparing Flower of Scotland to their IRA songs is f**king laughable and as for the 'H' they need to move on and get over shit like that.

Tbf most Celtic fans i know found it pretty cringey and would like to see Cetlic put an end to their displays.

BZxATQmCcAAqlnZ.jpg

Do you think Liewell will ask awkward questions about the latest IRA festival over at darkhead last weekend? How does it feel, Dhense, to sit amongst these terrorist loving scum - the ones who you claim are cool with your career of trying to kill them?

I have this feeling they really would not be cool with you. Ever. Just a hunch.

Liewell must be busy these days with your hooligans facing the jail or player getting lifted for, ahem, alleged 'public indecency offences'.

All welcome at darkhead :lol:

HOUSE!

:lol:

Go on Bennett explain how they are comparing the Flower of Scotland to IRA songs. ... I see Tedi " the resident 'resignee' " Fivestars greenied yet another pile of manure ...

Why don't you tell us why you think it's "manure", perhaps if i've gotten it wrong - you could tell us what the banner was all about?

In your own good time...

Edited by bennett

You're the one linking it Bennett, not me. It is for to provide 'your sound sound and logical reasoning' ... to me they are simply displaying a banner .. similar to the Horsemen, the Zombie slaying and others ..

If i've gotten it wrong then perhaps you can explain what the banner is about?

To me and other Celtic fans i''ve spoken to - the Green Brigade are saying that Flower of Scotland is similar to rebel/IRA songs. Where the H comes in to it, i do not know.

Once again, in your own time...

Go on Bennett explain how they are comparing the Flower of Scotland to IRA songs. ... I see Tedi " the resident 'resignee' " Fivestars greenied yet another pile of manure ...

Yes the H should be removed ... but there is little you can do about that.

However I am all ears to hear about the connection of FoS and IRA songs ..

Enthrall us all .. the stage is yours.

Whether that's the appropriate interpretation or not.

The first time I saw it was on the "Green Brigade embarrass Celtic again"

Where one of the last things BT did before getting banned was this

It's supposed to be ironic in that Flower of Scotland is a rebel song and evidently fine to sing whereas people are getting lifted for singing Roll of Honour.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/199849-green-brigade-embarrass-celtic-again/page-51#entry7924953

Whether that post accurately reflects the collective mindset of the people who displayed the banner is open to question but it seems a reasonable hypothesis to adopt in the absence of anything less ridiculous.

EDIT:

The GB are, of course, a thoroughly ridiculous bunch so there may be something even wierder going on.

Maybe the other part of the corries banner got left on the bus and the H is part of a seperate project where they're going to spell "HOOPS ARE MAGIC" out over the course of fifteen games.

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Whether that's the appropriate interpretation or not.

The first time I saw it was on the "Green Brigade embarrass Celtic again"

Where one of the last things BT did before getting banned was this

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/199849-green-brigade-embarrass-celtic-again/page-51#entry7924953

Whether that post accurately reflects the collective mindset of the people who displayed the banner is open to question but it seems a reasonable hypothesis to adopt in the absence of anything less ridiculo

us.

Densboy just won't accept anything which he thinks shows Celtic in a negative light.

It's not that big an issue, no idea why Densboy is getting his knickers in twist over this.

As an innocent Diddian, I know I shouldn't ask, but (inhales through teeth) what's the H about?

I believe it's an American slang used for Irish immigrants in the 19th century , based on their accent ..B,hoys and G,hurls ...it caught in Scotland so a sland term for an Irish guy would be,, "That B,Hoy" So Celtic became The B,Hoys and rythming slang for that became the Tim alloys .

Now Sevco fans add H in to any old word on here to imply someone is Irish/hates Britain/loves the IRA/supports terrorists/Catholic/rapes children

Hence the Bheasts and Dheclands etc etc.