Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nope - says a lot about you - so many of your posts are about WRK while the clone Rangers are dying on their feet. It was a natural assumption - kindly regale me which Killie fan you were firing shots at.

Not really i prefer to stay on topic and discuss Rangers/fitba related matters which is soemtimes hard on here but i try.

You showed your true views on the WKR, stand firm and be true to yourself mate.

Edited by bennett

I never mentioned you.

Guilty conscience perhaps?

Intersting that you would think that i was referring to the WKR.

Says a lot about him i suppose.

Who did you mean then?

I totally assumed you meant WRK as he's the most prominent Killie fan on these threads. There are others like Kildog, but I don't remember anything homophobic from him at all either.

The only stuff I've seen on here which was overtly of that nature, came from a Dumbarton fan.

Who did you mean then?

I totally assumed you meant WRK as he's the most prominent Killie fan on these threads. There are others like Kildog, but I don't remember anything homophobic from him at all either.

The only stuff I've seen on here which was overtly of that nature, came from a Dumbarton fan.

And not even Bendarroch during his pretending to be a Dumbarton fan phase :lol:

Who did you mean then?

I haven't mentioned anything about anyone being homophobic here, others may have but i haven't. I merely mentioned what i believe are some outdated views after Claymores brought the subject up.

I suggest you have a word with them...

A fecking space Cowboy more like

Loved that film.

Clint Eastwood, James Garner, Tommy Lee Jones and donald Sutherland, what a cast (thumbs up)

Not sure how relevant it is to this thread but a great film with 4 true icons in it.

Loved that film.

Clint Eastwood, James Garner, Tommy Lee Jones and donald Sutherland, what a cast (thumbs up)

Not sure how relevant it is to this thread but a great film with 4 true icons in it.

Deflection is always the best - this writer who who have you hung as quickly as he would a ta1g. Nice folks the TRIFC scum

Deflection is always the best - this writer who who have you hung as quickly as he would a ta1g. Nice folks the TRIFC scum

I really don't know how to answer this without being a fanny.

Perhaps we could get back on topic and discuss the article written by Tom English today regarding Rangers?

I haven't mentioned anything about anyone being homophobic here, others may have but i haven't. I merely mentioned what i believe are some outdated views after Claymores brought the subject up.

I suggest you have a word with them...

Stop being bloody cryptic then - it's cowardly.

Who were you referring to and what were the outdated views you referred to?

Stop being bloody cryptic then - it's cowardly.

Who were you referring to and what were the outdated views you referred to?

There is absolutely nothing cryptic about my posts, i've been forthright and honest throughout this sorry affair.

As i suggested earlier, you should take it up with other people. Perhaps you could even ask Claymores why he thought those outdated views were a suitable subject for point scoring....

Or you could continue to badger me over something which i find very sensitive.

There is absolutely nothing cryptic about my posts, i've been forthright and honest throughout this sorry affair.

As i suggested earlier, you should take it up with other people. Perhaps you could even ask Claymores why he thought those outdated views were a suitable subject for point scoring....

Or you could continue to badger me over something which i find very sensitive.

:lol: Yeah ok.

Being a sensitive chap, I'll leave it there.

You've a bloody nerve though.