Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can't say I'd heard about any alleged threats to Lawwell before I looked in here.

He didn't want to give a straight answer to the question and tried to play to the crowd. Tried to gloss over it later. I wouldn't have bothered with it but I suspect the mob running Rangers saw it as an opportunity to try to curry favour with the fans. Doubt if it'll work.

Lying bassa that ye ur Benny :angry: ,go and find a post where I have whined and complained about it ?. It doesn't bother me ya fud but what does bother me is cnuts posting lies without any truth in it or to back it up.

He probably doesn't even know he's doing it, tbf.

Lies and deceit are second nature to Benny, without them he's nothing.

Absolute nonsense from you again. :rolleyes:

You tried to start a wee gang through PM and now you have been outed as the saddo you undoubtedly are you are accusing others of doing the same. Utterly pathetic.

Grow Up FFS!

More lies from an orc again ffs !, now you've posted pathetic pish implicating me in starting a wee PM gang now :lol: , and how have I been outed ?, surely the orcs know how to send a PM on P&B ?, and how is this accusing them of doing the same ?, or now am I now to believe the orcs don't send any PM's at all and are completely innocent from ever sending a PM to another orc ?.

What's pathetic is that Benny posted crap about a PM gang in the first place and it has made the chump look like ?, well a daft fucking orc who will use anything to score points as he sees it. It's all about getting one over the P&D's with that donkey.

Can't say I'd heard about any alleged threats to Lawwell before I looked in here.

He didn't want to give a straight answer to the question and tried to play to the crowd. Tried to gloss over it later. I wouldn't have bothered with it but I suspect the mob running Rangers saw it as an opportunity to try to curry favour with the fans. Doubt if it'll work.

Think you're right BWM, but I wouldn't be so sure about it not working. Has worked a treat in the past.

I look at what Rangers fans say on some other forums. Haven't seen anybody who is switching to supporting the present regime because of this.

Yip the hordes attention has been well deflected from the Rangers boardroom troubles to them over there :lol: .

It doesnt really matter what you find offensive. The fact is it is offensive and it is sectarian.

Its not sectarian no matter how many times you say it is. What religion is that word aimed at exactly ? The ibrox religion ? I'm confused.

Theres always been pot shots at the AGMs . But it shows the mentality of the rangers fans and board at the moment, when Lawwell is getting death threats and calls for his resignation for a bloody joke ffs!?

Hiya!

No one should face death threats for a joke should they. I mean that is really bad.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Talking to himself. :1eye

It doesnt really matter what you find offensive. The fact is it is offensive and it is sectarian.

Nope.

So generic terms of ridicule for Rangers fans are 'sectarian' and offensive, whilst racist insults are not?

It's a mad world alright.