Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Love the fact that you post a few videos reminding the Orcs of their dignified history (worth a few bob) and you're immediately suspect of having a few swallies ,... sorry to disappoint but the last drink I had was many months ago .. almost a teetotaller ffs.

Whatever substance you're abusing, it's made you tone deaf.

Johnnyc there are still Celtic fans sitting in Dutch jail cells for rioting with police. Is there some sort of antisemitism involved with your fans Palestine flag?

Wrong thread pal, it's really quite easy to navigate a football forum if you try.

Whilst you're here, perhaps you want to offer us your opinion on the chances of the newco running out of cash very soon and the scumbags who inhabit your boardroom?

We're still waiting on your answer regarding the anti-dutch racism in Amsterdam?

Johnnyc there are still Celtic fans sitting in Dutch jail cells for rioting with police. Is there some sort of antisemitism involved with your fans Palestine flag?

My bet is wee Johnny can't answer - he's far too confused.

No Surrendey Bendy really is shameless, you have to admire his nuclear chutzpah, carrying on regardless after his moronic apologia for the bigot Malcolm Murray. :(

Hi 1/3rd of a brain - you couldn't make your entirely ridiculous lies about Murray stick because no one was stupid enough to accept your inventions.

wee johnny, little johnny, johnnybag, dougal :lol: At least Im not getting to you Bigot ;)

No answer yet Johnny? Can't grasp the question or simply not able to muster a *valid, considered response?

*Obviously the idea of you being able to present a valid, considered response is my wee joke. As I said before - if you don't get it, no one could possibly think any less of you.

Whatever substance you're abusing, it's made you tone deaf.

I know your game ya muppet :lol: ,you've recently been to see a psychologist or a psychiatrist haven't you ? .This will explain perfectly your deluded approach to others on here because it probably upset a lot to have been forced to see one and are trying too hard to be one of those :lol: .

Do keep up with the sessions buddy you'll be better in no time and then it might hit you !, it's only 22 highly overpaid players just kicking a ball up the park and has feck all to do with anything in a political sense other than being a sport :1eye .

Hi 1/3rd of a brain - you couldn't make your entirely ridiculous lies about Murray stick because no one was stupid enough to accept your inventions.

What lies?

Malcolm Murray used a well known sectarian rallying cry to appeal to the thick bigots who unfortunately populate your support, and it seems to have worked a treat on you. Coincidence?

Any right minded individual would call this out for the disgusting and inappropriate behaviour it is, but you're more than happy not to think for yourself and just tow the party line. Maybe you're just to far gone? No wonder your club can't rid itself of the bigoted baggage when useful idiots such as yourself are more than willing to throw themselves under the bus. :(

Bendy's posts are now simply items of pity and scorn. He has zero credibility now, not sure if he ever had any .. none that I can remember,

I always thought he was just trolling most of the time and there was a decent sort in there behind the bile.

Didn't expect him to fall for such an obvious, lowest common denominator, bigoted dog whistle. :(

Why would STV journalists need 'a desperate straw to clutch onto' when asking 'RA sellik supporters about their anti-Dutch racism?

Oh it must be true then if a reporter corners a Celtic supporter and asking about a mythical fictitious anti Dutch rascism and hasn't sensationalised the story in any way possible to make it look worse than it really was just to make orcs like you get your pettycoats in a ruffle :1eye .

It was a competitive Champions League fixture and you already know the answer before responding didn't you ?, fans will always goad the opponents fans or squad in any way possible to gain an advantage of sorts.

So is now winding up the opposition now deemed as racist or anti semitic these days ?, sure some of what they do is stupid and way off sporting integrity but ALL fans do it and your set of fans are no different so do get off your high horse before you get thrown :rolleyes: .

Can someone explain to me what anti-Dutch racism is?? :lol::1eye And is there a group I can join to eradicate this awful scourge of the modern world??

Anyone? :lol:

I don't necessarily agree with this - a bit of a redefinition of the word 'racism' IMO - but the UN definition of racial discrimination reads (note the word in bold):

the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin that has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition blah blah blah

What lies?

Malcolm Murray used a well known sectarian rallying cry

That lie. For starters. The one that English tried on - and Murray rightly ridiculed.

And you, well, you're laughably hoping that some of your shite will stick to the blanket. Any blanket will do by the looks of it - a desperate new low for you.

Edited by Bendarroch

Simply because they asked doesn't make it so .. Tell us .. what is anti-Dutch racism ... we'd love for you to enlighten us.

Ask Bennett to help you if your stuck ... he's an expert on a lot of subjects .... but stay clear of anything biblical.

Here's the question, Dhensest. Perhaps you'll do better than the plastic and diddy heroine - Ms HND herself.

@AngelaHaggerty I heard "Orange b*****d" being aimed at the Ajax manager. Is there a culture of anti-Dutch racism? Or anti-'somethingelse'?

That lie. For starters. The one that English tried on - and Murray rightly ridiculed.

And you, well, you're laughably hoping that some of your shite will stick to the blanket. Any blanket will do by the looks of it - a desperate new low for you.

Fucking hell, are you seriously trying to claim No Surrender is not a sectarian rallying cry and is acceptable language for a prospective director of a club with loyalist paramilitary links and historical problems of sectarianism?

You can't be that stupid so why pretend otherwise? :blink: