Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I was trying to lead you into a more enlightened world but you were too far gone. ;)

Kinda funny though that grown men are PMing each other to gang up on others on an internet forum. I don't know if i am offended or relieved i wasn't included. :lol:

I take it the WKR is the Blofeld of this S.P.E.C.T.R.E type organisation ? Beyond tragic :-(

This thread has been wandering off topic since the first page. Only when a Rangers supporters posts something you consider off-topic do you cry like a baby about it. Or red-dot ffs :lol:

As an example - I don't recall you whining when, say, WKR was ranting about his best man.

Why is that?

I take it the WKR is the Blofeld of this S.P.E.C.T.R.E type organisation ? Beyond tragic :-(

They're obsession knows no bounds! :blink:

Hey WRK, have you been stirring the water in their goldfish bowl with a big wooden spoon?

Maybe magoo & bendy are one and the same? Well, they do share an IQ of 10 (and that's a generous assumption).

Anyway, back on topic.

Quote from Scotsman:

"Former Rangers chairman Malcolm Murray is “pretty sure” Craig Whyte has no involvement with the club.

But he admits he never saw the report by law firm Pinsent Masons into alleged links between Whyte and former chief executive Charles Green."

What a tosser! :lol:

Edited by Bookies Love Me

Just listened to the podcast of last night's Radio programme.

English absolutely hammers Murray on his 'no surrender' dog whistling. Murray's squirming is blatant and pathetic.

It made for an entertaining listen.

Alternately - Murray handed English his mischief making arse back to him with consummate ease.

English was pathetic last night - even by his own lowly standards. That clutching at anything moment with Murray was embarrassing for English.

'Hammers' you say?

:lol:

that is your serious opinion after listening to Murray doing some toe-curling squirming....?

All Bendy's opinions are fed into a special Sevco Filter at the periphery of his brain.

The Sevco Filter works as follows:

Inputs: Reasonable, balanced opinions.

Outputs: Rabid biased viewpoints and inappropriate use of smileys.

It doesn't require any batteries but it does require the user to connect to the internet weekly to upload the latest biased group opinions on all matters relating to Rangers FC.

Alternately - Murray handed English his mischief making arse back to him with consummate ease.

English was pathetic last night - even by his own lowly standards. That clutching at anything moment with Murray was embarrassing for English.

'Hammers' you say?

:blink:

Deary me Bendy, I realise you're a touch misguided at the best of times, but are you actually saying you find it acceptable to issue sectarian rallying cries to the lowest common denominator bigots who infest your support?

Your clumpany should be doing everything in it's power to rid yourself of these creatures, not pandering to them FFS.

And yet you wonder why the rest of Scottish Football celebrated your demise?

All Bendy's opinions are fed into a special Sevco Filter at the periphery of his brain.

The Sevco Filter works as follows:

Inputs:  Reasonable, balanced opinions.

Outputs:  Rabid biased viewpoints and inappropriate use of smileys.

It doesn't require any batteries but it does require the user to connect to the internet weekly to upload the latest biased group opinions on all matters relating to Rangers FC.

They're obsession knows no bounds! :blink:

Hey WRK, have you been stirring the water in their goldfish bowl with a big wooden spoon?

Maybe magoo & bendy are one and the same? Well, they do share an IQ of 10 (and that's a generous assumption).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ PM Gang member IMO

‘Charlotte’ appears to be back on Twitter

Tweeting some emails allegedly between MM and various people. Suggesting Pinsent Mason report was damning and ‘serious financial wrongdoing’ is a phrase used…

Here you are:

1. http://i.imgur.com/9kLIL4M.jpg
2. http://i.imgur.com/4irlRkI.jpg
3. http://i.imgur.com/rVKI08I.jpg

ETA - Malcolm Murray is looking more of an unsavoury character by the day.

Clearly willing to cover up serious financial irregularities, and defend bigotry if it suits his purposes.

Why did he ever get thrown off that board?

Edited by AberdeenBud

I see some so called ‘intelligent’ Rangers people on Twitter are stating that Murray somehow ‘owned’ Tom English (This must be where Bendy has formulated his idiotic view). Anyone with half a brain can hear English calling out Murray big style on his no surrender comment and Murray grasping at any excuse from thin air.

You wonder if Murray was foolish enough to believe the interview he took part in with a fans pressure group would somehow not hit the general public domain. Furthermore, I think it is obvious from the Radio Scotland interview that Tom English would have loved to say more about Murray’s bigoted performance.

What is it with it the 'getalonggang' that PM and greenie one another's posts suddenly accusing others of being in a gang ...

Like days of old with Tedi ...

Call Tedi 'thick as mince' or a 'jakey' .. next day your thick as mince and jakey ... give him a new phrase or word and he'd run with it ...

Is he still lurking on the thread? ... wee saddo.

Anonymous user ;)

That's a complete lie as well you know it. To have dubbed him that, it would have to be deliberate and not a simple typo. You and the 'getalonggang' picked up the typo and ran with it. Let's face it without a typo you'd never have managed it on your own ... since your a shower of thick chunts.

1. Once would have been a typo, Dhense - but twice?

2. What the f**k is this 'get along gang' pish you're wibbling about as only you know best?