Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If you have then you'd know homosexuality is a sin dude :P .Let he without sin cast the first stone n aw rat Benny and I have a bucket load of them for ya seeing as I have repented n aw that and I am sinless so to say :) .

Question 1 - In your opinion, does God regard homosexuality as a sin?

Rev Dr William R Stayton (Baptist -- minister, certified sexologist, associate professor of psychiatric and human behaviour, servant on faculty of LaSalle University's graduate department of religious studies, holder of master of divinity from Andover Newtown Theological School and a Th.D. in psychology from Boston university):

Q1: Absolutely not! There is nothing in the Bible or in my own theology that would lead me to believe that God regards homosexuality as sin. God is interested in our relationships with ourselves, others, the things in our lives, and with God (Matthew 23:36-40). There is nothing in the mind of God that could be against a loving, sexual relationship, freely entered into, without coercion, among sincere adults whether gay, bisexual or straight.

Round ye, ya dick.

Rev Dr William R Stayton (Baptist -- minister, certified sexologist, associate professor of psychiatric and human behaviour, servant on faculty of LaSalle University's graduate department of religious studies, holder of master of divinity from Andover Newtown Theological School and a Th.D. in psychology from Boston university):

Q1: Absolutely not! There is nothing in the Bible or in my own theology that would lead me to believe that God regards homosexuality as sin. God is interested in our relationships with ourselves, others, the things in our lives, and with God (Matthew 23:36-40). There is nothing in the mind of God that could be against a loving, sexual relationship, freely entered into, without coercion, among sincere adults whether gay, bisexual or straight.

Round ye, ya dick.

So that's the Baptists cleared then. Now, what about the Muslims? Catholics? Jews? Even the Hindus seem confused?

Maybe you should have specified which Sky Fairy's approval you meant.

Barking up the wrong tree there vicky, No8 has sent a PM to me. ;) Now f**k off with this rubbish please, no one cares who PM's who :lol:

I was trying to lead you into a more enlightened world but you were too far gone. ;)

Kinda funny though that grown men are PMing each other to gang up on others on an internet forum. I don't know if i am offended or relieved i wasn't included. :lol:

Serious question for the bears. Is 'Sons of Struth' representative of your club's support? No other organisation claiming to represent you lot has been endorsed as such, so what about Tedi's this mob?

I didn't know Rangers had a formal 'endorsement' programme. :o

Is there an exam? Maybe someone can send me a test paper? If I give the answers as 1690, orange, white horse, barcelona, Lawwell, flute, lambeg, nearly 2 years I am sure that gives me a pass mark.

I would like to be considered for this endorsement. I have consistently supported what was best for the club as the idiots, thieves and con men suckered the loyal fans and hoovered money out of their pockets. Hopefully there is a certificate I can frame and put on my wall. :thumsup2

Round ye, ya dick.

EH WTF ?,

Mathew 23:36-40 reads as in my bible at home you dumb fucker as ,

36 I tell you the truth, all this will come upon this generation.

37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather

and so on and there ain't no fucking quote that you stuck up and no verse 40 either fud. And neither is anything you posted in Mark , Luke or John.

You did a google search didn't ya and posted it ?, what a complete tool Benny :1eye .

EH WTF ?,

Mathew 23:36-40 reads as in my bible at home you dumb fucker as ,

36 I tell you the truth, all this will come upon this generation.

37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather

and so on and there ain't no fucking quote that you stuck up and no verse 40 either fud. And neither is anything you posted in Mark , Luke or John.

You did a google search didn't ya and posted it ?, what a complete tool Benny :1eye .

You do know that there are different versions of the bible?

But what does the Rev Dr William R Stayton know compared to Cardinal HBQC............

And yet none of them have gone tits-up - how f'kin embarrassing for you :lol:

Hibs, for example, are on V2 of their club after a serious break in their time in competitive football. Indeed, any football.

Something you'll know has never happened to Rangers.

Embarrassing you were saying?

:lol:

there must be a more appropriate non Rangers Administration / Liquidation thread that your drool would be better placed in.....

This thread has been wandering off topic since the first page. Only when a Rangers supporters posts something you consider off-topic do you cry like a baby about it. Or red-dot ffs :lol:

As an example - I don't recall you whining when, say, WKR was ranting about his best man.

Why is that?

You do know that there are different versions of the bible?

But what does the Rev Dr William R Stayton know compared to Cardinal HBQC............

There are differing versions of the Bible Benny but the only differ in the wording, they do not however create fictitious passages that do not exist such as Matthew 23:40 as the book of Matthew only has up to 23:39 in it's content and has done so for over a Millennia.

You fucked up Benny.

Poor wee johnny the shite-bag* - outed as a moron bigot and coward earlier - reduced (again) to posting wee piccies instead.

:lol:

* Hereafter referred to as johnnybag as a handy and appropriate contraction.

You in superior mode there Bendarroch ? :lol: ,celebrating any minuscule moral victory as you see it like it's title number 55 :P .

And "HOUSE" or "BINGO" :)

There are differing versions of the Bible Benny but the only differ in the wording, they do not however create fictitious passages that do not exist such as Matthew 23:40 as the book of Matthew only has up to 23:39 in it's content and has done so for over a Millennia.

You fucked up Benny.

Careful, Hellish - fannies like Apache Ken and Ken Fitken are fucking up in sheepskin about stuff going off topic on this thread.