Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

MALCOLM MURRAY BRANDS RANGERS AN EMBARRASSMENT

In shock revelations Malcolm Murray tell us what we all knew, that new rangers is an embarrassment. Then gently tip toes around the fact he helped con season tickets out of the fans "They were conned once, they were conned again, but they won't be conned a third time."

Pffft aye they will, morons.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

So Whytes still around??

Which means SFA licence is invalid & HMRC can now pursue the new Rangers.

This could be greater than the 1st destruction

In shock revelations Malcolm Murray tell us what we all knew, that new rangers is an embarrassment. Then gently tip toes around the fact he helped con season tickets out of the fans "They were conned once, they were conned again, but they won't be conned a third time."

Oh how I wish I held a high power position at The SFA.

Just saying... :)

Yeah they are an embarrassment and a joke because hes not in the big chair.

Gamblings a sin Dougal and you a man of the cloth too.

Gambling is not mentioned in the Bible Vicky ;)

You've read the entire bible?

If you have then you'd know homosexuality is a sin dude :P .Let he without sin cast the first stone n aw rat Benny and I have a bucket load of them for ya seeing as I have repented n aw that and I am sinless so to say :) .

Where's the shock revelations. If the past 12 months or so have taught us anything then its that, Rangers are a complete embarrassment! :rolleyes:

Odd behavior though, very weird. :wacko:

They're not like you and I, AD. Reality, to them, is a nebulous concept at best. Now Jabba's gone, there isn't a regular Party Line*, so the poor wee mites must feel a bit lost.

*Or, more to the point, there's two or three conflicting ones, that change with every spin of the boardroom door.