Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I know this is a total distraction from the important stuff about.....well important trivia....

Any chance of being brought up to date on.

1. The Somers guy aka as "The Chairman". Is he really a Craig Whyte/Chucky Green stooge/appointee? Fúck knows - nobody appears to know much about him. He's got a club tie, though.

2. Is Ally still shamelessly milking the club (or is it the company?) he loves? Oh yes.

3. Any decision yet on police leave for the 24 hour period following the Rangers AGM? Any word on Mad Dog or Bonzo Borland attending? I know I'm on nights, so plenty time to catch up on the festivities.

4. Has James Easdale come clean on the make up of the two shadowy groups who have shares in Rangers? He must know who they are as he has been given their votes for the AGM. Why would he? Things seem to be going just fine for him and his bro at the moment.

5. How is the share price looking? 45.5p - down 10% in the last month, but why or what that means I have no idea. Let's face it, this is not a normal company/club/clumpany we're talking about here.

6. Anyone here received Jimbo Traynor's cv yet? Bet there is a copy coming your way soon. Not sure I've got the sophisticated equipment to get the best out of his work, tbh.

7. Has there ever been a Rangers chairman that Ally doesn't love dearly? One thing to love them and be 'encouraged', it is something else to pick up your phone to tell some journo so he turns it into a (non) story. Ally is conditioned to fall in love with any 50+ male wearing a red/white/blue tie. It is only natural for him to declare his feelings - just be thankful he hasn't done the full Tom Cruise on STV.

8. What Rangers players are getting stories written about them NOT being picked for Scotland? Just in case you are interested that wee ginger Strachan didn't pick me for his squad either. Or me. :(

What other stupidity and nonsense have I missed from the ghetto that is The Rangers these days?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Lots of interesting questions..I think we should start with No.1 and go down the list...

Police are investigating whether former owner Craig Whyte is still involved at Rangers.

And they have written to the former chief executive Charles Green to ask for his help in their enquiries.

Green stood down from his position in April following allegations he colluded with Whyte to buy Rangers' assets.

An investigation funded by Rangers cleared Green of any wrongdoing but Police Scotland have been passed files by the law firm who carried it out.

And BBC Scotland has seen an email sent by police last month to a lawyer representing Green.

Green resigned after Whyte alleged the pair colluded in the sale of the Ibrox club's assets after a period of administration.

Rangers asked the law firm Pinsent Masons to investigate those claims - and though they found no evidence, they have passed files to Police Scotland, who in turn have asked Green for his version of events.

Police Scotland will not comment on ongoing investigations.

A source close to Green told BBC Scotland that he is co-operating with police, while a similarly placed source for Whyte says police have not contacted the former owner on the matter.

The investigation is being carried out by Police Scotland's Economic Crime Unit and they also want to speak to Green about a document submitted to Companies House.

This document lies at the heart of Whyte's claim that he and Green were working together.

When the Scottish Football Association transferred the liquidated company's membership to a new company "the key requirement" was the total lack of involvement of Whyte.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/24904369

How long have they been investigating Whyte for? They should drop the investigation, because that's not the way you go about treating oor hero.

Edited by Fotbawmad

Can we take it, Johnny, that if it's not racism then you'll be able to tell us what on earth 'RA sellik support were hating so loudly in Amsterdam? You know - an answer to the question that the plastic and diddy hero Haggerty herself could not answer.

Get someone to help you, Johnny - I knew this would be too much for you. Everyone does.

If it's too much for Haggerty - it was a stick on to be too much for you. She - after all - has a whole HND to her name. From Cardonald college no less...

:lol:

Can a Mod just shift this pish to the appropriate area and give this wazack a wee slap please.

Didn't you know all us t1ms are made read it in Catholic school :1eye You find me where it says gambling is a sin Vicky ;)

10/10 for deflection mind :lol:

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is opposed to gambling, including lotteries sponsored by governments. Church leaders have encouraged Church members to join with others in opposing the legalization and government sponsorship of any form of gambling.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is opposed to gambling, including lotteries sponsored by governments. Church leaders have encouraged Church members to join with others in opposing the legalization and government sponsorship of any form of gambling.

Fairly sure Johnnyc's not a Mormon, Bennett. Muslims don't approve (it's one of the "great sins"), but that hardly ties in with your allocation of a nickname tied to a RC priest, does it?

You've fúcked up. Again. Now we can either move swiftly along - maybe discussing the shambles that is rangers international - or you can carry on digging. Your choice.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

:lol: Im not sure if you are serious now Vicky....Just because a bunch of people believe it to be a sin does not make it a sin. I believe tax avoidance and cheating to be a sin, what are the latter-day Saints views on this?

Admin error, not cheating and they are ok with it as long as you play in blue and white.