Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Make your mind up what account you want to post on will you.

F**k you on about?

The IP checker is a great tool old chap.

Really?

Well i've only got one account on here. It seems you have an issue here and i've a fair idea as to what it is.

And for your information i also share this internet connection though what business that is of yours, i don't know.

One thing I've noticed about the AGM is that its the day after the lock in ends. So there could be a lot of shenanigans. Currently we have the directors with 18/13/12% and BPH & MH with 10 and 5% holdings giving them a bloc vote of 58%. Since BPH and MH are desperate not to make their names public. It does have me somewhat guessing if they'll be made public. Given threats to disqualify them from voting.

Edit: It wouldn't matter anyway, as they need 42.5% of the vote to get their own way. Luckily for them they have 43%.

Edited by Fotbawmad

You are not trying to say that AberdeenBud might actually be AberdeenYahoo? I would never have guessed that one.

Anyway Bennett. What is the score with this PM gang?

I wouldn't have guessed you might actually be a racist bigot either, but there you go.

Lots of interesting questions..I think we should start with No.1 and go down the list...

Police are investigating whether former owner Craig Whyte is still involved at Rangers.

And they have written to the former chief executive Charles Green to ask for his help in their enquiries.

Green stood down from his position in April following allegations he colluded with Whyte to buy Rangers' assets.

An investigation funded by Rangers cleared Green of any wrongdoing but Police Scotland have been passed files by the law firm who carried it out.

And BBC Scotland has seen an email sent by police last month to a lawyer representing Green.

Green resigned after Whyte alleged the pair colluded in the sale of the Ibrox club's assets after a period of administration.

Rangers asked the law firm Pinsent Masons to investigate those claims - and though they found no evidence, they have passed files to Police Scotland, who in turn have asked Green for his version of events.

Police Scotland will not comment on ongoing investigations.

A source close to Green told BBC Scotland that he is co-operating with police, while a similarly placed source for Whyte says police have not contacted the former owner on the matter.

The investigation is being carried out by Police Scotland's Economic Crime Unit and they also want to speak to Green about a document submitted to Companies House.

This document lies at the heart of Whyte's claim that he and Green were working together.

When the Scottish Football Association transferred the liquidated company's membership to a new company "the key requirement" was the total lack of involvement of Whyte.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/24904369

Oooft.

Why did nobody warn them?

Edited by AberdeenBud

You are not trying to say that AberdeenBud might actually be AberdeenYahoo? I would never have guessed that one.

Anyway Bennett. What is the score with this PM gang?

I see you've upset the Celtic fan who pretends to support St Mirren :lol:

Norman and chums joining forces and conspiring through PM's is the short story. They tried to get Magee (using another name) to join and he spilled the beans.

It's quite funny really.

Lots of interesting questions..I think we should start with No.1 and go down the list...

Police are investigating whether former owner Craig Whyte is still involved at Rangers.

And they have written to the former chief executive Charles Green to ask for his help in their enquiries.

Green stood down from his position in April following allegations he colluded with Whyte to buy Rangers' assets.

An investigation funded by Rangers cleared Green of any wrongdoing but Police Scotland have been passed files by the law firm who carried it out.

And BBC Scotland has seen an email sent by police last month to a lawyer representing Green.

Green resigned after Whyte alleged the pair colluded in the sale of the Ibrox club's assets after a period of administration.

Rangers asked the law firm Pinsent Masons to investigate those claims - and though they found no evidence, they have passed files to Police Scotland, who in turn have asked Green for his version of events.

Police Scotland will not comment on ongoing investigations.

A source close to Green told BBC Scotland that he is co-operating with police, while a similarly placed source for Whyte says police have not contacted the former owner on the matter.

The investigation is being carried out by Police Scotland's Economic Crime Unit and they also want to speak to Green about a document submitted to Companies House.

This document lies at the heart of Whyte's claim that he and Green were working together.

When the Scottish Football Association transferred the liquidated company's membership to a new company "the key requirement" was the total lack of involvement of Whyte.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/24904369

It's took them long enough and i'm sure that Green will be really helpful.

Useless kunts.

:lol: Rant, hate, rant, Ira, sporting wing, diddy.... yada yada . You are nothing but a hate filled scumbag. Do you really think I want to have a rational conversation with a hate filled moron like you?

You're the easiest type of person to manipulate. A puppy in an abusive relationship with its owner eventually has more sense than to keep running face first into their boot. Stop trying to defend the indefensible element of your support.

Didn't some spivs at ibrokes already commision an investigation about this and found Whyte had nothing to do with sevco/rangers/club/company... they should just hand over the documents to the Police and save them time and taxpayers money. ;)

They did and with a reputable company too but they could only go on what information they recieved. Whether they got it wrong or not i don't know.

Barking up the wrong tree there vicky, No8 has sent a PM to me. ;) Now f**k off with this rubbish please, no one cares who PM's who :lol:

Maybe Vicky never replied to one of his and that's why he's so worked up about them?

article-2112398-0E75F9E700000578-522_306

"And for your information i also share this internet connection though what business that is of yours, i don't know."

craig-whyte-007.jpg

Why are the police investigating this shite, haven't they better things to do?

When will they look at the actions of the directors in the last 5 years of the old co

All of the directors from David Murray to the likes of John Greig should face justice for what they did or did not do.

Malcolm "no surrender" Murray on radio shortbread tonight.

Will we again see;

-Use of the word “dignity”…check!

-Bizarre reference to Winston Churchill in 1939 – check….

-…and finally to round it all off …a nice sectarian “No Surrender!”

What a disgusting clumpany. :(

Glad to see Tom English show him up for the bigoted scum that he is.

I cannot understand why any ethical institution would want to invest in this organisation.

When will they look at the actions of the directors in the last 5 years of the old co

All of the directors from David Murray to the likes of John Greig shoul

d face justice for what they did or did not do.

What charges should every director face and why should they face them?

I can think of a few but i'm interested in your reasoning.

I see you've upset the Celtic fan who pretends to support St Mirren :lol:

Norman and chums joining forces and conspiring through PM's is the short story. They tried to get Magee (using another name) to join and he spilled the beans.

It's quite funny really.

Just for general information -

I've exchanged PMs with Apache Don, Greenock Rover, ThirdRock, Bentdarroch, HellBhoy, Dhenbhoy, Dindeleux, Mr X, Tedi, StonedSailor, Monkey Tennis, Dorlomin, YorkshirePud, sjc, Kincardine, JacksGranda, The_Kincardine, jussy, ForeverBlue1872, CraigKillie, Kaisayr, and quite a few others.

One hell of a gang, that - and pretty catholic, to boot.

I have also received this:

"Hiya Norm, i've heard that you've been lost without your favourite sparring partner.

Let the hostilities resume."

Which frankly wasn't worth a reply. :lol: