Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A tiny pic'n'mix from your own contributions to this train wreck of a thread, WKR...

• Tale of a fearful best man.

• Guess my pet.

• Your desperate need to be taken seriously.

• The (likely apocryphal) stories of violent prods roaming Ayrshire looking for prey.

• A survival guide for anyone stuck with bigoted father.

• Tourism guidance for visits to Barcelona.

• Internet brides.

• Life as a child prodigy.

WKR then, WKR now, WKR forever.

Aye. :lol:

A missing tooth.

30 year old computers

Clapped out Ford Fiesta

Secret Agent clubs

Humping Kincardines leg

It's All About (Anything But) The rangers.

Four days since I mentioned the share price (currently 45.5), a couple more than that since the latest New BFF for Ally got spat out of the revolving door and into the boardroom.

And what do the Amigos want to talk about? The behaviour of their ex-rivals' fans last week (but not their own fans' behaviour at a home match - oh, no), and the usual lies and exaggerations about posts of mine that predate their football club.

A missing tooth.

30 year old computers

Clapped out Ford Fiesta

Secret Agent clubs

Humping Kincardines leg

Very brave of you to mention computers! :lol:

Can we take your new avatar as a final admission of guilt? About time, IMO.

I hope the apology is in the post to Keith.

A tiny pic'n'mix from your own contributions to this train wreck of a thread, WKR...

• Tale of a fearful best man.

• Guess my pet.

• Your desperate need to be taken seriously.

• The (likely apocryphal) stories of violent prods roaming Ayrshire looking for prey.

• A survival guide for anyone stuck with bigoted father.

• Tourism guidance for visits to Barcelona.

• Internet brides.

• Life as a child prodigy.

WKR then, WKR now, WKR forever.

Aye. :lol:

I'll take the stories of violent prods roaming Ayrshire looking for prey and a survival guide for anyone stuck with a bigoted father for 10 points please.

Anyone care to elaborate, WhiteRoseKillie?

Have you tried looking in the appropriate forum?

I certainly can't think of a reason why it would appear in this forum.

I notice Barratts shoe shop have gone in to administration.

Also, the Carphone Warehouse was closed before the card-shop in Clydebank yesterday afternoon. Shocking.

the usual lies and exaggerations about posts of mine.

I'm doing my bit to keep what angles of the investigation I can up-front and centre. It's just that P&B isn't really the place, and WRK isn't the persona, to be doing that and expect to be taken seriously by those I'm in contact with.

There's no need to ever exaggerate your posts :lol:

A spy is born :lol:

What racisim towards Ajax fans exactly?

What else could 'RA sellik fans have been chanting about when they were giving it laldy about 'Orange b*****ds' in Holland?

Haggerty couldn't answer a journalist who, reporting on the racist chanting from rasellik fans in Amsterdam, asked her: "Is there a culture of anti-Dutch racism? Or anti-'somethingelse'?"

:lol: You are a vile bigot HTH.. Football is nothing but a vehicle for your bigoted hatred.

Can we take it, Johnny, that if it's not racism then you'll be able to tell us what on earth 'RA sellik support were hating so loudly in Amsterdam? You know - an answer to the question that the plastic and diddy hero Haggerty herself could not answer.

Get someone to help you, Johnny - I knew this would be too much for you. Everyone does.

If it's too much for Haggerty - it was a stick on to be too much for you. She - after all - has a whole HND to her name. From Cardonald college no less...

:lol:

Malcolm "no surrender" Murray on radio shortbread tonight.

Will we again see;

-Use of the word “dignity”…check!

-Bizarre reference to Winston Churchill in 1939 – check….

-…and finally to round it all off …a nice sectarian “No Surrender!”

What a disgusting clumpany. :(

:lol: Rant, hate, rant, Ira, sporting wing, diddy.... yada yada . You are nothing but a hate filled scumbag. Do you really think I want to have a rational conversation with a hate filled moron like you?

I don't think you're capable of rational conversation, Johnny. The end. Although you are coming across like a complete shitebag right now.

But, let's be fair here - if those craic-lovin' sellik supporters were not being racist in Amsterdam, what on earth were they ranting like deranged lunatics about?

If you can't answer - just say so. No one could possibly think any less of you.

Can we take it, Johnny, that if it's not racism then you'll be able to tell us what on earth 'RA sellik support were hating so loudly in Amsterdam? You know - an answer to the question that the plastic and diddy hero Haggerty herself could not answer.

Get someone to help you, Johnny - I knew this would be too much for you. Everyone does.

If it's too much for Haggerty - it was a stick on to be too much for you. She - after all - has a whole HND to her name. From Cardonald college no less...

:lol:

there must be a more appropriate non Rangers Administration / Liquidation thread that your drool would be better placed in.....

Edited by Ken Fitlike

I know this is a total distraction from the important stuff about.....well important trivia....

Any chance of being brought up to date on.

1. The Somers guy aka as "The Chairman". Is he really a Craig Whyte/Chucky Green stooge/appointee?

2. Is Ally still shamelessly milking the club (or is it the company?) he loves?

3. Any decision yet on police leave for the 24 hour period following the Rangers AGM? Any word on Mad Dog or Bonzo Borland attending?

4. Has James Easdale come clean on the make up of the two shadowy groups who have shares in Rangers? He must know who they are as he has been given their votes for the AGM.

5. How is the share price looking?

6. Anyone here received Jimbo Traynor's cv yet? Bet there is a copy coming your way soon.

7. Has there ever been a Rangers chairman that Ally doesn't love dearly? One thing to love them and be 'encouraged', it is something else to pick up your phone to tell some journo so he turns it into a (non) story.

8. What Rangers players are getting stories written about them NOT being picked for Scotland? Just in case you are interested that wee ginger Strachan didn't pick me for his squad either.

What other stupidity and nonsense have I missed from the ghetto that is The Rangers these days?

I don't think you're capable of rational conversation, Johnny. The end. Although you are coming across like a complete shitebag right now.

But, let's be fair here - if those craic-lovin' sellik supporters were not being racist in Amsterdam, what on earth were they ranting like deranged lunatics about?

If you can't answer - just say so. No one could possibly think any less of you.

FinalIronyMeter.gif