Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You, Celtic, a rose by any other name surely? It's a theory that panned out. Your words and dedication were too strong for someone who supports Kilmarnock, let alone one currently so far removed from Scottish football. Just think, if you went to Ibrox through your formative years you would not have to carry this millstone of hatred around your neck.

You seem to have a pretty strong opinion of me, considering you've not been on here a week. Already tarred me with your sectarian views, while avoiding asking yourself the one question which might spare you a wee bit of embarrassment. One of two questions, perhaps, but do carry on. You appear to be amusing the regulars.

I see Sally has given the new Chairman the corpulent moron seal of approval. :rolleyes:

What a surprise, the Fat one could "establish an excellent working relationship" with Gerry Adams if he was getting overpaid enough and on time.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boss-ally-mccoist-new-2715850

I see Sally has given the new Chairman the corpulent moron seal of approval. :rolleyes:

What a surprise, the Fat one could "establish an excellent working relationship" with Gerry Adams if he was getting overpaid enough and on time.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boss-ally-mccoist-new-2715850

Have they got a big box of those ties, or do they have to hand them back when the music stops?

Sons of Struth Demo :lol: :lol: Looks all very to the carpark Timmy like to me. :o

09.25 to 11.36 has malcolm in the piddle , finishing with a no surrender.. :1eye

I hope tedi got permission from his better half to use those bedsheets :lol:

Why didn't we try to tell them earlier :rolleyes:

You, Celtic, a rose by any other name surely? It's a theory that panned out. Your words and dedication were too strong for someone who supports Kilmarnock, let alone one currently so far removed from Scottish football. Just think, if you went to Ibrox through your formative years you would not have to carry this millstone of hatred around your neck.

How did that work out for me then Kincardine?

All in a 15 min chat over a cuppa too. :lol:

''Wage cut? ha ha, don't be ridiculous.''

''Another chocolate digestive?''

''No ta, I'll stick to the hobnobs''

Edited by Apache Don

1. You don't need to be a thug to get involved in a fight, just the wrong place and the wrong time.

2. Yes 'the toilets' I can imagine you and friends hiding in there as the rest of your supporters received a beating.

3. You have no idea of the circumstances leading to the injuries of the 'undercover cops' and are simply surmising.

4. I don't attempt to blame it on anyone that's your ploy.

• Dozens of sellik fans arrested for drunken thuggery.

• Hideous racist chanting at the Dutch - just why are sellik supporters so full of hate and singing about 'orange b*****ds'? Is there a culture of anti-Dutch racism amongst the septic support - or are they referring to something else?

• Videos and photographic evidence of the sellik hooligans in action all over the place.

• The Dutch courts have already decided against the Dhense whitewash and heavily fined many of 'RA bhoeys.

• The Dutch courts will have their say again on the thugs under lock and key as we speak.

Just 'the craic' is it?

'RA sellik - a horror story of a club.

Poor Bendy .. obsessed by me .. your nurse not been in with the meds this morning?

Yes having a larger crowd while Celtic play away is where it is at for your mob.

Do you not even feel a wee bit pathetic being reduced to crowing about that .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

WIbble about f**k all is your strong suite I know, Dhensest...

But no additional excuses for 'RA plastic thugs terrorising Amsterdam then?

And where's the answer about your supports shocking display of anti-Dutch racism?

• Dozens of sellik fans arrested for drunken thuggery.

• Hideous racist chanting at the Dutch - just why are sellik supporters so full of hate and singing about 'orange b*****ds'? Is there a culture of anti-Dutch racism amongst the septic support - or are they referring to something else?

• Videos and photographic evidence of the sellik hooligans in action all over the place.

• The Dutch courts have already decided against the Dhense whitewash and heavily fined many of 'RA bhoeys.

• The Dutch courts will have their say again on the thugs under lock and key as we speak.

Just 'the craic' is it?

'RA sellik - a horror story of a club.

:lol::lol: