Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Most are known, the only sticking point is blue ptich holdings and Margarita holdings (spelling)

It probably is.

No but Green will probably be lurking in the background.

On a serious note, when did blue pitch and margarita appear as investors? Was it right at the start of the share issue? Or after green left?

Or is this unknown?

According to the resident bears I'm a QC , CA , PHD , BA , Dr , CEO , Polterfud Medium , Recognised Authority on all things Rangers , Detective , Spy , Recording Engineer , Litigator & many others :) .

I apparently hold more titles & honours than their beloved club :lol: .

You're in the A Team too, you are the man HBQC :)

On a serious note, when did blue pitch and margarita appear as investors? Was it right at the start of the share issue? Or after green left?

Or is this unknown?

I think they were the original investors but i may be wrong.

According to the resident bears I'm a QC , CA , PHD , BA , Dr , CEO , Polterfud Medium , Recognised Authority on all things Rangers , Detective , Spy , Recording Engineer , Litigator & many others :) .

I apparently hold more titles & honours than their beloved club :lol: .

And you're not dead.

I have no interest in trying to wind you up. I do have an interest in not allowing you a free ride to degrade a whole grouping of people based on your fears, hate and bigotry.

It's not welcome in this century let alone here.

A bit like you adding the letter "H" to anything remotely Catholic or Celtic-minded so carry on with your double standards. Degrading a whole grouping of people...... I refer you to the last sentence I just typed. Pot = kettle = black = Bendarroch.

Please carry on with your one-(small-minded)-man crusade.

You obviously have a burning desire to maintain anything longer than a soundbite. Good luck.

Your life must be pretty miserable if all you can do is hang on to the ramblings of a.... what was it again?..oh aye, I remember... scummy hate-filled bigot.

You're nothing but shit on my shoe. A nobody.

You had a pop at homosexuals? but Bendy says above that you came out...

3rdrock came out not so long ago...

LOL!!

Two adult offspring and a wife of over 28 years would suggest otherwise!!

maybe you should be careful how you address him - he might take exception to being called Bendy - could be taken out of context, you know. And he'll not let it go.

Most are known, the only sticking point is blue ptich holdings and Margarita holdings (spelling)

It probably is.

As you say 'only' I must assume you aren't bothered about who are behind these two groups.

And if Green is found to be in the 'background', is that good or bad for you? Or good or bad for your club?

Teds getting his protesting boots on again.. cue more laughs at the bearz expense :lol::thumsup2

Protesters to step up campaign at Rangers

DISGRUNTLED Rangers fans are set to pile the pressure on the under-fire Ibrox board - despite speculation that a date for an AGM has finally been set.

It is understood that what promises to be an explosive AGM will be held at Ibrox on Wednesday, December 18.

But supporters' splinter group The Sons of Struth have vowed to continue to protest at Rangers games until their demands are met.

They want a date for an AGM to be confirmed and they want to know the identities of mystery investors Blue Pitch Holdings and Margarita Holdings.

Sons of Struth demonstrated outside the front door of Ibrox before the Scottish Cup game with Airdrie on Friday night.

And at half-time they held up banners which read "No More Faceless Investors" behind the directors' box in the main stand.

There are more protests planned at the SPFL League One games at Ibrox against Dunfermline tomorrow night, Airdrie on Saturday and Forfar on Saturday week.

Since the group started demonstrating at matches club directors Ian Hart, Bryan Smart and Craig Mather - who was also the club chief executive - have all stood down.

Unrest among the Light Blues fans has intensified after South Africa-based businessman Dave King last week revealed he would not, for the time being, be investing in his boyhood heroes.

SoS organiser Craig Houston said: "Our campaign is now focused on two issues. We want an AGM to be held now and we want to know the identities of the faceless investors.

"We will be demonstrating at every single game, at the game tomorrow and on the two following Saturdays, if those two requests are not granted.

"If the date for an AGM is set and we are told who the faceless investors are then we will have made our point. Then it will be down to the shareholders and we will step back."

Rumours that December 18 has been set as the date for the AGM come after warnings from former Rangers chairman Malcolm Murray.

As reported in later editions of SportTimes yesterday, the city businessman revealed the club could face criminal prosecution and having its share suspended if an AGM was not held before the end of next month.

Murray also stated that Blue Pitch Holdings and Margarita Holdings could lose their voting rights at the AGM if they refuse a legal request to reveal their identities.

The Easdale brothers, James and Sandy, currently have their voting proxies, believed to be around 25%.

Shareholders will finally have the chance to vote on who they want to be appointed Gers directors at the AGM.

Malcolm Murray, Paul Murray, Scott Murdoch and Alex Wilson will all seek election after winning a legal action at the Court of Session in Edinburgh.

And shareholder James Easdale and financial director Brian Stockbridge could also be voted off if they fail to secure the backing of the majority of investors

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/rangers/protesters-to-step-up-campaign-at-rangers-141567n.22611328

If the sons of struth finally get to find out who the faceless investors are what then?

They can do absolutely nothing about it.

Had their chance to invest like the faceless ones.

Its just a lot of who ha about nothing.

Plus attending the game, paying your money and then holding up a banner, oh aye that will show the faceless investors getting rich off of the fans.

There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know.
There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know.
But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don't know.

Donald Rumsfeld 2002.

Lots of known knowns.

Craig Whyte is a con merchant. The Rangers 'legends' were a bunch of self centered money grabbing hired mouthpieces. The Majority of those who have been on the Rangers board over the last 20 years should be strung up. (and many more)

Known Unknowns.

Has Ally taken the pay cut yet? Could Dave King be a fit and proper person according to the SFA? Who are the people behind Blue Pitch and Maguerita Holdings? Why is the board stalling the AGM as long as possible? (and many more)

Unknown unknowns

But the unknown unknowns is the fun one.

What have these dodgy geezers really done?

Thoughts please?

And no suggestion will be laughed at no matter how outrageous. Chances it we will find it to be true. :shutup If past history has anything to go by. :huh:

Edited by thelegendthatis

:unsure2:

Surely with two grown up kids you're wife is more likley to be over 36 !?

OK, Ned - substitute "of" and insert "for" in my statement - does that help?!!

She's not as young as your avatar, unfortunately, but yes, she's older than 36. :-)

It probably is.

Could Craig Whyte be involved with the 2 groups you have mentioned above????

Just asking coz he seemed to be mixed in with Green and co before.

I see the AGM has finally been set for December. So, BRALT users, what things will be discussed there?

Warchest,

Spunking the warchest on a massive signing,

When's Nacho signing.

(in that order)

He's like electricity.He needs a conduit to earth to work properly.

I'm his conduit - I had a pop at homosexuals a while ago (I have my reasons), and he's taken a personal interest in trying to wind me up as a result. He'll have a long time waiting before he winds me up, that's for sure.

Edit for poor spelling.

Some kind of experimentation at University out of curiousity? It still counts.

Teds getting his protesting boots on again.. cue more laughs at the bearz expense :lol::thumsup2

Protesters to step up campaign at Rangers

DISGRUNTLED Rangers fans are set to pile the pressure on the under-fire Ibrox board - despite speculation that a date for an AGM has finally been set.

It is understood that what promises to be an explosive AGM will be held at Ibrox on Wednesday, December 18.

But supporters' splinter group The Sons of Struth have vowed to continue to protest at Rangers games until their demands are met.

They want a date for an AGM to be confirmed and they want to know the identities of mystery investors Blue Pitch Holdings and Margarita Holdings.

Sons of Struth demonstrated outside the front door of Ibrox before the Scottish Cup game with Airdrie on Friday night.

And at half-time they held up banners which read "No More Faceless Investors" behind the directors' box in the main stand.

There are more protests planned at the SPFL League One games at Ibrox against Dunfermline tomorrow night, Airdrie on Saturday and Forfar on Saturday week.

Since the group started demonstrating at matches club directors Ian Hart, Bryan Smart and Craig Mather - who was also the club chief executive - have all stood down.

Unrest among the Light Blues fans has intensified after South Africa-based businessman Dave King last week revealed he would not, for the time being, be investing in his boyhood heroes.

SoS organiser Craig Houston said: "Our campaign is now focused on two issues. We want an AGM to be held now and we want to know the identities of the faceless investors.

"We will be demonstrating at every single game, at the game tomorrow and on the two following Saturdays, if those two requests are not granted.

"If the date for an AGM is set and we are told who the faceless investors are then we will have made our point. Then it will be down to the shareholders and we will step back."

Rumours that December 18 has been set as the date for the AGM come after warnings from former Rangers chairman Malcolm Murray.

As reported in later editions of SportTimes yesterday, the city businessman revealed the club could face criminal prosecution and having its share suspended if an AGM was not held before the end of next month.

Murray also stated that Blue Pitch Holdings and Margarita Holdings could lose their voting rights at the AGM if they refuse a legal request to reveal their identities.

The Easdale brothers, James and Sandy, currently have their voting proxies, believed to be around 25%.

Shareholders will finally have the chance to vote on who they want to be appointed Gers directors at the AGM.

Malcolm Murray, Paul Murray, Scott Murdoch and Alex Wilson will all seek election after winning a legal action at the Court of Session in Edinburgh.

And shareholder James Easdale and financial director Brian Stockbridge could also be voted off if they fail to secure the backing of the majority of investors

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/rangers/protesters-to-step-up-campaign-at-rangers-141567n.22611328

Don't know why that lot think the AGM will be the time where they rid themselves of all the crooks and spivs, and install these so called good Rangers me. Best case scenario is that PM becomes director, and is able to make it public who the shadowy investors are, and the extent of the remuneration that has been pocketed by directors and other beneficiaries. As a director there is very little PM could do to stop things heading in the direction they're already heading in. I expect this story will quickly begin to unravel over the next few months.

Edited by Fotbawmad