Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is that picture from season ticket time ?

That's when Green went down to see if the hoards had bought into his pish ... and he made them cups of tea (each one stirred with his teeny but rather rigid pecker) and he told those that had queued past the magical road sign (that he just happened to be standing next to) that all their cash was going straight into Ally's £10m war chest !!

Does that lads top behind him say Britney on it?!

Warchest

orange away strips

mansions / chateaus

tax havens

why is everybody laughing at us?

Aston Villa - they're rubbish*.

CL music at ibrox.

Dallas Cowboys.

Adidas' biggest contract.

500 million fans.

Gaunnae stoap laughin'?

Just gaunnae stoap?

NAW! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*Yes, folks, that's the same Aston Villa that won the European Cup. That Aston Villa.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

TALKsport even had Malcolm Murray on the show today, highlighting what an absolute mess your new club is in.

I'd be very afraid at that

Malcolm Murray said that our return to the very top was inevitable on Talksport.

Of course he talked about the frustrating (even bewildering) path we are on, but in the final analysis he asserted there will be but one outcome.

I can only agree.

Is that how it works, craig whyte reported as a billionaire, so Dave king must be a gazillionaire?!

On a serious note, wouldn't it be amazing if they actually have the fans straight answers at the AGM.

It would probably cause a riot though,and I imagine that all the theories on here haven't even scraped the surface of what's really going on.

It's all very well laughing at the rangers fans and their insistence that the club will be ok, but the realisation that their club is probably screwed is really going to hurt, although maybe not as much as the first time.

When you see the nonsense being spouted by the people in charge and the misdirection involved that's when you know it's fubar!!

No .......................it's a lot more painful, trust me.

Malcolm Murray said that our return to the very top was inevitable on Talksport.

Of course he talked about the frustrating (even bewildering) path we are on, but in the final analysis he asserted there will be but one outcome.

I can only agree.

About 500 of your lot have spouted the same bullshit on here.

You cannot "return to the very top", because your tribute act hasn't yet made it to the very top in order to return. Well, to be fair you did make it to the top of the Third Division, and you're nuking your way to the top of the Second, both at eye-watering cost.

It's not a "frustrating" or "bewildering path" you're on - it's the comedy gold path, which gives the P&Ds no end of mirth as you stumble through leagues you should be winning with a tenth of the budget you have blown to beat Ordinary Joes in part-time leagues along the way.

My opinion is that you won't make it to the very top for a long, long time yet. Much financial pain coming Rangers' way soon, and no real saviours out there - only sharks and crooks.

Do keep up.

Why so angry Bendy? you should chill out.

He's like electricity.He needs a conduit to earth to work properly.

I'm his conduit - I had a pop at homosexuals a while ago (I have my reasons), and he's taken a personal interest in trying to wind me up as a result. He'll have a long time waiting before he winds me up, that's for sure.

Edit for poor spelling.

Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

Which question you stuck on?

He want to know who owns shares in rangers if the holding company does under?

If it a front for some dodgy manoeuvrings should it go under and therefore everyone gets shafted?

Can mr green come back on the scene and offer some of swap on a 1:1 ratio between company and club?

Least I think that's what it is, although do need to replace the batteries in my enigma machine so I could be wrong!

Most are known, the only sticking point is blue ptich holdings and Margarita holdings (spelling)

It probably is.

No but Green will probably be lurking in the background.

3rdrock came out not so long ago and launched a hideous volley of hate at another member.

I'm very relaxed - just not letting 3rd forget it. Ever.

Ah you mean similar to posters on here not letting No8 forget his hideous volley of hate on another forum.

I get ya. carry on.

I'm his conduit - I had a pop at homosexuals a while ago (I have my reasons), and he's taken a personal interest in trying to wind me up as a result. He'll have a long time waiting before he winds me up, that's for sure.

Edit for poor spelling.

I have no interest in trying to wind you up. I do have an interest in not allowing you a free ride to degrade a whole grouping of people based on your fears, hate and bigotry.

It's not welcome in this century let alone here.

Edit for poor spelling.

You had a pop at homosexuals? but Bendy says above that you came out...

3rdrock came out not so long ago...

About 500 of your lot have spouted the same bullshit on here.

You cannot "return to the very top", because your tribute act hasn't yet made it to the very top in order to return. Well, to be fair you did make it to the top of the Third Division, and you're nuking your way to the top of the Second, both at eye-watering cost.

It's not a "frustrating" or "bewildering path" you're on - it's the comedy gold path, which gives the P&Ds no end of mirth as you stumble through leagues you should be winning with a tenth of the budget you have blown to beat Ordinary Joes in part-time leagues along the way.

My opinion is that you won't make it to the very top for a long, long time yet. Much financial pain coming Rangers' way soon, and no real saviours out there - only sharks and crooks.

Do keep up.

Murray also made some arrogant comment about the size of the Rangers support around the world in Australia, Canada etc, whilst they were building the British Empire.

Then made a sarcastic comment to Brazil about "his lot" were different and only had ex-pats in the US or (criminals) in Oz.

Different Orc, Same C*nt

Edited by SheepAreRed