Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ah, it would appear you have had an encounter with the thread Polterfud, Tedi no longer posts, just spreads red and green dots around. There are occasional reports 'sightings' of him posting but little real evidence as these tend to be deleted instantly.

He banned himself from the thread?

Probably annoys him when someone makes a few decent points and he can't respond.

He's a QC? Or is that just a playful term you give the lad?

According to the resident bears I'm a QC , CA , PHD , BA , Dr , CEO , Polterfud Medium , Recognised Authority on all things Rangers , Detective , Spy , Recording Engineer , Litigator & many others :) .

I apparently hold more titles & honours than their beloved club :lol: .

According to the resident bears I'm a QC , CA , PHD , BA , Dr , CEO , Polterfud Medium , Recognised Authority on all things Rangers , Detective , Spy , Recording Engineer , Litigator & many others :) .

Your salary must be up there with ally's looking at all those professions : )

You missed out Church worker in your list of vocations HB.

Wrong account again ... he meant to use Jock001 or whichever of the multiple accounts he awards himself his greenies with.

He really is the saddest wee ..... mair to be pitied than laughed at .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I missed what happened - what's the Hampden Roar with him walking away from the BRALT ?

I missed what happened - what's the Hampden Roar with him walking away from the BRALT ?

Tedi "resigned" from the BRALT, but keeps coming back periodically and turns a few other threads into Tedi's BRALT.

Seems he had a moment of weakness last night, then had a failed attempt to cover his tracks. :lol:

I don't believe he's using aliases though, for what it's worth. Especially that jock thicko, no one could pretend to be that stupid.

The Gazillions available for the January transfer window. :lol:

Where to have the Christmas office do (at the fans expense obviously).

Edit: oops

Is that how it works, craig whyte reported as a billionaire, so Dave king must be a gazillionaire?!

On a serious note, wouldn't it be amazing if they actually have the fans straight answers at the AGM.

It would probably cause a riot though,and I imagine that all the theories on here haven't even scraped the surface of what's really going on.

It's all very well laughing at the rangers fans and their insistence that the club will be ok, but the realisation that their club is probably screwed is really going to hurt, although maybe not as much as the first time.

When you see the nonsense being spouted by the people in charge and the misdirection involved that's when you know it's fubar!!

Is that how it works, craig whyte reported as a billionaire, so Dave king must be a gazillionaire?!

On a serious note, wouldn't it be amazing if they actually have the fans straight answers at the AGM.

It would probably cause a riot though,and I imagine that all the theories on here haven't even scraped the surface of what's really going on.

It's all very well laughing at the rangers fans and their insistence that the club will be ok, but the realisation that their club is probably screwed is really going to hurt, although maybe not as much as the first time.

When you see the nonsense being spouted by the people in charge and the misdirection involved that's when you know it's fubar!!

I think it would be a right kick in the nadgers for the "real" fans.

They put their trust in people (charlatans) to pull them out the shitter, only to find they were as bad as the last lot.

So, I think the embarassment will be too much for some of the fans.

The fans who bought into Green's share issue are about to get shafted if the PLC goes into insolvency as the club may be sold and all they'll have left is shares in the holding company which will be ditched faster than a diseased rag in a gang bang.

Who owns the actual shares in the club should the holding company go tits up possibly forfeiting the one for one share swap between the club and the holding company ???.

Could Chucky offer a buy out for the club if the holding company heads into liquidation ?,remember the club itself is a separate entity from the holding company.

Is the holding company just a front for the clubs impending debts to be ditched as soon as the club gets into financial trouble ?.

Hypothetical question. If shares are in the company rather than the club ...

Could the company sell the club and use the profits to buy a different club - say Scunthorpe for example? The company could then change its name to The Scunthorpe United and the current shareholders in The Rangers would see their holding transferred to The Scunthorpe.

I think it would be a right kick in the nadgers for the "real" fans.

They put their trust in people (charlatans) to pull them out the shitter, only to find they were as bad as the last lot.

So, I think the embarassment will be too much for some of the fans.

Ah see I'm more of the thinking that the first was so unexpected whereas with all the idiots that have passed through since then it's more likely that it will happen for a 2nd time.

It's rather ironic that anyone/anything that comes in contact with toxic FC seems to end-up in the shitter:

Revealed: Rangers' latest financial advisers face going bust after a £1.74million loss in the last 12 months 4 Nov 2013 00:01

LONDON-based Daniel Stewart, who this month became the third firm brought in to aid the crisis-hit Ibrox outfit, may not have enough cash to see out the financial year.

Rangers-owner-Charles-Green-meets-fans-oDaniel Stewart have close links with former Chief Exec Charles Green
SNS

THE firm appointed as Rangers latest financial adviser have been warned they face going bust.

London company Daniel Stewart, who this month became the crisis club’s third nominated adviser in a chaotic six-month period, lost £1.74million in the last year.

In official accounts filed with Companies House, their own auditors admit the firm may not have enough cash for the current financial year.

Daniel Stewart – who have close links with former chief executive Charles Green – were appointed as Rangers’ nominated advisor on October 1.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Rangers-owner-Charles-Green-meets-fans-o

Is that picture from season ticket time ?

That's when Green went down to see if the hoards had bought into his pish ... and he made them cups of tea (each one stirred with his teeny but rather rigid pecker) and he told those that had queued past the magical road sign (that he just happened to be standing next to) that all their cash was going straight into Ally's £10m war chest !!

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Is that picture from season ticket time ?

That's when Green went down to see if the hoards had bought into his pish ... and he made them cups of tea (each one stirred with his teeny but rather rigid pecker) and he told those that had queued past the magical road sign (that he just happened to be standing next to) that all their cash was going straight into Ally's £10m war chest !!

Does that lads top behind him say Britney on it?!

Warchest

orange away strips

mansions / chateaus

tax havens

why is everybody laughing at us?

Aston Villa - they're rubbish*.

CL music at ibrox.

Dallas Cowboys.

Adidas' biggest contract.

500 million fans.

Gaunnae stoap laughin'?

Just gaunnae stoap?

NAW! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*Yes, folks, that's the same Aston Villa that won the European Cup. That Aston Villa.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie