Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Be fair, Bud - after the MBB, Charlie boy, Dignity Smith, Sally, The Taxi Boys, more Murrays than you could shake an EBT at, everybody's favourite P*ki friend, Jabba, Wee Chick, the Spence attacks, the BhBhC in general, and now the Fit and proper Fraudster, they have been keeping us entertained for a while now. And just look at what it's cost them to keep us chuckling - the only time I've known these lot be altruistic in any way.

FFS, even "Frazier" got a bit thin on material towards the end.

p.s. Even that dead hooker doesn't get the column inches anymore...

'hooker getting column inches' snigger

Be fair, Bud - after the MBB, Charlie boy, Dignity Smith, Sally, The Taxi Boys, more Murrays than you could shake an EBT at, everybody's favourite P*ki friend, Jabba, Wee Chick, the Spence attacks, the BhBhC in general, and now the Fit and proper Fraudster, they have been keeping us entertained for a while now. And just look at what it's cost them to keep us chuckling - the only time I've known these lot be altruistic in any way.

FFS, even "Frazier" got a bit thin on material towards the end.

p.s. Even that dead hooker doesn't get the column inches anymore...

"a mint", surely.

'hooker getting column inches' snigger

Poor wee lassie stuffed, knickerless*, behind the photocopier, and you use her as an object of hilarity. Ken, I thought better of you. ;)

*Initially typed "knockerless", which takes us worryingly close to "Wire in the Blood" territory. Hope the typo wasn't freudian... :blink:

Poor wee lassie stuffed, knickerless*, behind the photocopier, and you use her as an object of hilarity. Ken, I thought better of you. ;)

*Initially typed "knockerless", which takes us worryingly close to "Wire in the Blood" territory. Hope the typo wasn't freudian... :blink:

what did sigmund freud, founding father* of psychoanalysis have for breakfast?

freud eggs!

fetching coat........

* a gallant pioneer,eh?

I mean why make statements that he was been given the okay when it's blatantly not true ..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's an easy one, Silly.

It's because King is "a glib and shameless liar".

The dishonest swine had yet to be reunited with his luggage and he was already telling absolute whoppers.

And these clowns see him as a saviour.

Scott Fox getting a call up for the Scotland Squad and not Cammy Bell

That'll be another added to the list

Seems that he's proof of just how scummy Celtic can be....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SCOTT FOX can’t wait to play in the SPL after coming so close to stardom during his time at Celtic.

The Partick Thistle keeper is within touching distance of the top flight again three years after leaving Parkhead.

Fox, who was back-up to Artur Boruc on Champions League nights, never played a first-team game with Celtic and his time at the club ended on a sour note.

When he knocked back a new deal, Celtic asked for £100,000 compensation from other clubs who wanted to sign him as Fox was still under 23.

After spending six months without a club, the keeper was eventually forced to sign on at Queen of the South as an amateur...".

william tor10

David Cooper Templeton

• Loyal Bluenose
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 43 posts

Posted Today, 08:14 PM

all ill say is a friend works for kpmg hes a auditor and with what hes been told on the qt gw is fucked and he nos it theres a lot more to this than meets the eye but do they we and the company dealin with the mess r as big as k p m g and they will find out every thing that went on.

This ones getting his info from the shoe shine guy.

The fans who bought into Green's share issue are about to get shafted if the PLC goes into insolvency as the club may be sold and all they'll have left is shares in the holding company which will be ditched faster than a diseased rag in a gang bang.

Who owns the actual shares in the club should the holding company go tits up possibly forfeiting the one for one share swap between the club and the holding company ???.

Could Chucky offer a buy out for the club if the holding company heads into liquidation ?,remember the club itself is a separate entity from the holding company.

Is the holding company just a front for the clubs impending debts to be ditched as soon as the club gets into financial trouble ?.

The fans who bought into Green's share issue are about to get shafted if the PLC goes into insolvency as the club may be sold and all they'll have left is shares in the holding company which will be ditched faster than a diseased rag in a gang bang.

Who owns the actual shares in the club should the holding company go tits up possibly forfeiting the one for one share swap between the club and the holding company ???.

Could Chucky offer a buy out for the club if the holding company heads into liquidation ?,remember the club itself is a separate entity from the holding company.

Is the holding company just a front for the clubs impending debts to be ditched as soon as the club gets into financial trouble ?.

Now where did i leave that enigma machine again....

Now where did i leave that enigma machine again....

Shouldn't you be a little more worried because you and your fellow fans don't have a clue to the questions above not even to who owns the club.

Lack of information was one of the big things for rangers fans during whytes stint, but you guys are clearly no further in the know now than at that time.

Shouldn't you be a little more worried because you and your fellow fans don't have a clue to the questions above not even to who owns the club.

Lack of information was one of the big things for rangers fans during whytes stint, but you guys are clearly no further in the know now than at that time.

You understood the QC's post?

You have to be taking the P here.....

You understood the QC's post?

You have to be taking the P here.....

Which question you stuck on?

He want to know who owns shares in rangers if the holding company does under?

If it a front for some dodgy manoeuvrings should it go under and therefore everyone gets shafted?

Can mr green come back on the scene and offer some of swap on a 1:1 ratio between company and club?

Least I think that's what it is, although do need to replace the batteries in my enigma machine so I could be wrong!

Which question you stuck on?

He want to know who owns shares in rangers if the holding company does under?

If it a front for some dodgy manoeuvrings should it go under and therefore everyone gets shafted?

Least I think that's what it is, although do need to replace the batteries in my enigma machine so I could be wrong!

To be fair it is an Internet forum!

He could very well be one!

Probably not but you never know.

This was in response to a geezer named Tedi taking about the QC lad being a special QC cause of his interest in rangers.

I'm not a mentalist talking to myself in an Internet forum or anything.

This was in response to a geezer named Tedi taking about the QC lad being a special QC cause of his interest in rangers.

I'm not a mentalist talking to myself in an Internet forum or anything.

Ah, it would appear you have had an encounter with the thread Polterfud, Tedi no longer posts, just spreads red and green dots around. There are occasional reports 'sightings' of him posting but little real evidence as these tend to be deleted instantly.