Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol::lol::lol:

It's like an episode of Mock The Week:

And in this round,..... "Phrases You Would Never Hear In Football"

"forming a formidable dream team on the Ibrox board with the Easdales and Brian Stockbridge."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant.

McCoist will be shitting it. He needs his January warchest to sort your lot out on his 'big day out for the wonderful fuds fans.'

Brilliant.

McCoist will be shitting it. He needs his January warchest to sort your lot out on his 'big day out for the wonderful fuds fans.'

Indeed.

I'll wager wee Super Salary (has he signed off on his "substantial wage reduction" yet btw?) has his Who's Who in Fitba 2014 catalogue out and is banging one out to pictures of SPL careerists throughout the land. Maybe Kris Boyd with his tap aff ! :eek:

:lol::lol:

Rangers stuttered through last night’s game against Stenhousemuir to book a Ramsdens Cup Final appearance in a few months time.

Should the Light Blues prevail, they will add this trophy to the many other prizes won by the club in the senior game.

http://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/bad-news-on-kings-return/

But they've only got a 3rd Division title to their name. Even Airdrie United/onians have double that tally. A 2nd division title in 03/04 and a challenge cup in 08/09.

According to Tedi he has taken the wage cut ;) Im surprised he hasn't been all over the tabloids telling us how loyal he is and would do the job for nothing etc etc ... But as i said Ted assured my yesterday in another thread he had taken it. I have my doubts

Might be right enough, he didn't tip the waitress tonight. ;)

According to Tedi he has taken the wage cut ;) Im surprised he hasn't been all over the tabloids telling us how loyal he is and would do the job for nothing etc etc ... But as i said Ted assured my yesterday in another thread he had taken it. I have my doubts

Really?

Transparent as an oak door ......

As usual.

Did he supply the backfiring UEFA link ?.

Is this not the second time that the LSE has had to tell Rangers International to stop using their name as back up for their lies?

It's apparent that Rangers Inter fans are being manipulated again, along exactly the same lines as has emptied their pockets throughout. Will they fall for it again? Even when it has been pointed out to them, in advance, how they are to be played?

I hope so. This will go down in history as the world record for the biggest amount of peepul taken in by the same tricks time after time.

All over twitter apparently. An add for a new Chief Exec down Govan way in the Financial times

Posted Image

https://twitter.com/g_monaghan/status/395684165406175232/photo/1

:lol::lol::lol:

They'll be inundated with applications now, no doubt.

I'll nominate myself, I know how to play to the galleries, and take pelters, as long as I'm earning 6 figures and on no more than a 6 month contract. Plus I can do all that while silently running organisations into the ground :ph34r:

Edited by Fotbawmad

McMurdo Says No :o:lol: and it's all Peters Fault :1eye

October 30, 2013

Bad News On King’s Return

This news about Dave King will only throw petrol on the fire in terms of Rangers fans’ suspicions that the SFA is not being run fairly and that there is an inherent anti-Rangers bias prevailing at Hampden

I really had to laugh at this particular bit of McMurdo's article.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the SFA tried an awful lot to slip them in as high as possible the other year, did they not?? Not exactly anti-Rangers bias IMO.

Quote "The BBC yet again": "Doesn't your heart just skip a beat every time you hear that sentence, when we beat Celtic, soon lads soon..."

Hey bendy! There's only one show in town! :lol::lol::lol:

this scares the crap out of me the fact that they can communicate with the outside world. Still funny as he'll at the same time.