Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I hope your right because - and I have to be honest here - I fkg hate that club, then, now & forever. :yucky

:lol: .

They have several options to try to stave of an insolvency event.

1, And best option here is a huge cash loan on small rates of interest and a long repayment time,but looks more like they will be paying any loan for a long time by servicing the interest rate itself and another spiv come shyster holds them to ransom for many years fleecing the club for millions more each year.But they still have ownership of the clubs assets.

2, Another IPO issue that only dilutes the fans shares but doubles the shares the institutional investors share hold as in their agreement with Green at the time of the initial IPO.

3, Leaseback of the assets when no other option is available.

4, Lastly the pie in the sky approach and some multi billionaire buys out all the shares to become a single owner and will spunk in endless tens of millions to put ra sellick in their rightful place as the bears would see it and go ten in a row as well as pumping the European elite clubs in the Champs League final every year. :lol:

:lol: .

They have several options to try to stave of an insolvency event.

1, And best option here is a huge cash loan on small rates of interest and a long repayment time,but looks more like they will be paying any loan for a long time by servicing the interest rate itself and another spiv come shyster holds them to ransom for many years fleecing the club for millions more each year.But they still have ownership of the clubs assets.

2, Another IPO issue that only dilutes the fans shares but doubles the shares the institutional investors share hold as in their agreement with Green at the time of the initial IPO.

3, Leaseback of the assets when no other option is available.

4, Lastly the pie in the sky approach and some multi billionaire buys out all the shares to become a single owner and will spunk in endless tens of millions to put ra sellick in their rightful place as the bears would see it and go ten in a row as well as pumping the European elite clubs in the Champs League final every year. :lol:

IPO = Initial Public Offering would be a PO, can only IPO once.

5. Slash costs & staff and triple season ticket prices.

Edited by Bloomogganners

IPO = Initial Public Offering would be a PO, can only IPO once.

5. Slash costs & staff and triple season ticket prices.

Awrighty !,then an SPO second public offering

Blasphemy :o ,but the other bit is more likely to happen to pay for the staff & board members :) .

Option 2 is a nailed on cert.

Can't see why spivs would do that. I'm pretty sure a private individual offered them a £2.5m overdraft. Should they need it at the end of the season. No doubt its someone like Ahmad who'll demand high rates of interest and take a sizable chunk out of the season tickets.

Yes the 'all clear' ... He's free to join if the regulatory authorities (NOMAD) gives him the all clear.

Translated. Ask the NOMAD.

I thought he had to get the "all clear" from the sfa as well ?

Not that they'd stop anything anyway, bunch of useless corrupt c***s that they are !!

Edited by beermonkey

Yes the 'all clear' ... He's free to join if the regulatory authorities (NOMAD) gives him the all clear.

Translated. Ask the NOMAD.

Ohhhh ..

So nothing about him being a director then ... nothing that anyone here has not already said.

He can buy as many shares as he f**** likes.

I wonder how many bears bought the DR for that headline ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lots. The ones that can read will now have seen the 'Glib and shameless liar' quote made by the South African Judge, printed in it's entirety by their trusted oracle. :lol:

ETA: For those who didn't get passed the headline, here it is again.

''He has no respect for the truth and does not hesitate to lie if he thinks it will be to his advantage. He is a mendacious witness whose evidence should not be accepted on any issue, unless it is supported by objective evidence. In our assessment, he is a glib and shameless liar.''

Fkg deserve him :thumsup2

Edited by Apache Don

Lots. The ones that can read will now have seen the 'Glib and shameless liar' quote made by the South African Judge, printed in it's entirety by their trusted oracle. :lol:

ETA: For those who didn't get passed the headline, here it is again.

''He has no respect for the truth and does not hesitate to lie if he thinks it will be to his advantage. He is a mendacious witness whose evidence should not be accepted on any issue, unless it is supported by objective evidence. In our assessment, he is a glib and shameless liar.''

Fkg deserve him :thumsup2

"Yeah. But, what does a South African judge know anyway? What does he know about the great rangers tradition? Lord Nimmo-Smith says we're dead good and that's all that matters. Mark Hately says he's a straight-up rangers-minded guy and just what we need, and he should know because he's one of us and wouldn't lie to us. Anyway, how many of these t*mmy basturts have never told a lie?"

A thread to bookmark for laughs next season hopefully !!

I'm still baffled as to why so many of them hate Turnbull Hutton?

Rangers - "we want to go to the third division and work our way back up"

TH - "we agree, I wish the authorities would stop trying to shoehorn them in to Div 1"

Rangers - " right, you're on ra list"

weird.

TH - "we agree, I wish the authorities would stop trying to shoehorn them in to Div 1"

weird.

im more baffled at them thinking we'd have a meltdown if they walk the league ..

we expect them to walk it, its hilarious when they f**k up the simpler parts of things

weird.

It's actually really typical of orkish mentality. In the context of the wider populace of Scotland, I view them as an ethnic minority but unlike the other minority groups, who chose to live in peaceful harmony with one and all and proudly proclaim and celebrate being Scottish, this group are hellbent on being disruptive, secular, aggressive and confrontational, with the vast majority of them rejecting the values of modern society and even resenting being Scottish, even though most will undoubtedly have been born here. They are in fact just a menace and it is my belief, that had they been from a distant land and as a group applied to enter this country as refugees, they would en mass have been rejected. It has been my experience that some of the most awful human beings in our society, belong to this group. Now maybe, that is nothing other than an unfortunate coincidence and then again, maybe Scotland will win the next Euros and in the same year, Aberdeen will win the Champions League. :rolleyes:

Edited by Apache Don

Living in denial

1 John MacMillan, former general secretary of the Rangers Supporters Association, said of the picture: I am quite sure it was not meant to be a Nazi salute.

2 At the end of his long-running dispute with the South African Revenue Services, all fraud charges against King were dropped, and he admitted to 41 minor breaches of the Income Tax Act

3 Lloyds must understand that Rangers fans will quickly withdraw business if there is any risk whatsoever of the Clubs current situation being worsened by their actions.

Andy Kerr, President, Rangers Supporters Assembly & Rangers Worldwide Alliance

Stephen Smith, Chairman, Rangers Supporters Trust

4 Rangers: English fans are to blame

Rangers last night sought to blame English football casuals for the ugly scenes of violence that marred the UEFA Cup final.

Headlines in many newspapers after Manchester

5 As the SPL struggles with reduced TV money, a debt free Rangers could go to the third division with a galvanised support behind them. They would be free to do some TV deal and may earn more money than most teams in the SPL on a reduced SKY deal. There is then the possibility of Rangers returning to the SPL as the most financially viable club with some SPL teams struggling and possibly looking at or being in administration

The Rangers Standard forecast the future under Charles Green

6 Green is at pains to point out that no money will be taken from the share issue to fund this project. He stated that, working with Imran Ahmad, he had previously raised billions for investments so I would guess that is where the money would come from but they would be operating the scheme to create revenue streams for Rangers. Sitting listening to Green and Ahmad is quite hypnotic. The plans are spoken about with such enthusiasm and gusto that you find yourself being swept along.

The Rangers Standard forecast the future under Charles Green part 2

There are so many examples of this living in denial , this post could turn into War & Peace. This permanent state of mind is an open goal for the type of ownership Rangers , in all its forms, have had for the last 25 years. This isnt an accident or a co-incidence, and there is no sign of it coming to an end any time soon

Edited by AberdeenBud