Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Pretty crazy stuff - you'd think that there wouldn't be a single person in Scotland stupid enough to defend a straight-arm salute, but apparently there are many.

I mean, how hard is this? Just say, those guys are idiots, nothing to do with our club.... But naw. That would apparently be "giving in" to the hardcore Republican ideologues at the, uh, at the Daily Mail.

Also, bonus stupidity points to the guy on Rangers Media saying that the Romans gave straight-arm salutes, and that calling the Romans "fascists" would be PC Gone Mad. Clearly written by a guy who knows nothing about the origin of the word "fascism".

Regarding the dozens of rangers fans that gave nazi salutes in Israel during a European game a few years back , it was Rangers themselves who claimed to UEFA that it was a red hand salute.

Rangers offered a swift response to UEFA's call for clarification, and a spokesman for the European body told PA Sport: "The disciplinary unit will not be taking any further action.

"It is also the sign of the Red Hand of Ulster and this convinced the disciplinary unit to end their investigation."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-437640/UEFA-drop-probe-Rangers-salutes.html#ixzz2ivYa8g47

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I didn't click on your link but i remember the head of Rangers security giving this excuse during a documentary about the clubs support. I couldn't believe what i was hearing. This was the same guy that banned the Dublin Loyal banner from Ibrox for having the joke on it 'Behind Enemy Lines'. :rolleyes: