Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What's he talking about?

Basically saying that absolutely no one at Clusterfuck FC has initiated enquiries (as is required of the Club) regarding eligibility with the SFA regarding King's potential involvement with the clumpany despite the wording on his statements to various media outlets.

Tom English pressed him on it - but the only outcome was that it appears the SFA just have to wait until TRIFC put him on the board and submit their asessment of Kings suitability under the Fit & Proper Persons requirement.

Just got response from BBC following my complaint over Chico's meltdown recently on Sportsound. They do not have time to folow up on every complaint but have deemed mine suitable to referred to the appropriate department and programme team. Fingers crossed the little **** is off the National Broadcaster and appearing where he belongs on Clyde 1. Aint going to happen, but I can but dream.

Charles just called you a jumped up wee fanny and had a laugh about it on the radio there.

You got some from Marc Daly.

Remember how some Rangers fans reacted.

We've just scored against East Fife and an OG according to the beeb.

Mark Dalys first show was full of if's and maybes, with most of it coming from the Tax case website. I liked the bit where he was pretending he was having an important phone call, real top notch investigative journalism.

Rangers scored a 2nd goal, Daly.

What would be the point when you would just insert a "h" before every second vowel of the journalists name?

No i wouldn't....

Edited by bennett

Mark Dalys first show was full of if's and maybes, with most of it coming from the Tax case website. I liked the bit where he was pretending he was having an important phone call, real top notch investigative journalism.

I too thought some of the gimmickry in the presentation of the shows was daft.

The work done on Craig Whyte was accurate though. You know how it was greeted.

Absolutely baffling that rangers have no scouting network.

It's quite simple,they just buy in players they know that will do a job rather than find emerging talent because ra bears are so used to spunking millions on ready made players to dominate the opposition.It's a business model they have used for years and the fact they didn't give the youngsters their spot in the limelight to shine and win the old SFL 3rd division just proves they can't be bothered developing the youth into first team players.

Rumours going around that Templeton has asked for a transfer. He supposedly knows what's coming round the corner, and there's about to be a mass exodus in the next few weeks before the AGM comes out. Fingers crossed, lets hope its true popcorn.gif