Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No where near it - I've had two complications, one that wont go away and treatment rolls on. The wound where they cut your chest open hasn't healed as it should have done and I'm still knocking back pain killers for fun.

There's a cardiac rehab programme that I should have completed buy now, but I've yet to start. However, I'm in no danger and the quad-bypass itself was a huge success.

I'll be fine eventually and thanks for asking.

Aw ra best n aw that big man :) .

Surely to fuck logging on here and posting like a man possessed can't be helping your recovery giving it to the P&D's as you see it Bendarroch :lol: .You just keep them painkillers for Admin V2 because you'll need them :P .

Hang in there and do what people like Doctors and your daughter tell you. Right, back to the bitching...

Hope you're back to full health (and the fitba) soon, ya big crabbit bassa ;)

hope you make as full as recovery as possible in double quick time.

Aw ra best n aw that big man :) .

Surely to fuck logging on here and posting like a man possessed can't be helping your recovery giving it to the P&D's as you see it Bendarroch :lol: .You just keep them painkillers for Admin V2 because you'll need them :P .

Cheers guys :)

And there's you're answer, Hellish, underneath all the bile and outrage I'd expect pretty much everyone on here is basically pretty decent. It's a wee slice of entertainment because, by f**k, the days are long when you can't do that much.

Does McCoist seriously think that if they manage to find millions to mount this challenge that he will be in charge?

Or maybe he is alluding to the fact that for his wages once they get to the top league they will need a cash injection of millions to pay him.

I understand the guy is a legend to the rangers fans, but he has seems to be more deluded than some of the rangers fans who think everything is ok at the moment when clearly alarm bells should be ringing.

If he is managing the team when they get back to the top tier I will be stunned.

Feeling pretty superior this morning. The very thing I've been saying since the use of EBTs became public knowledge.

Rangers cannot compete with Celtic unless they magic millions from some sugar daddy. Without those millions they are the second best team in Scotland, at best.

So... What makes rangers so different to everyone else? After all, Motherwell, Aberdeen, Dundee united, Inverness etc.., with millions, they could compete with Celtic too.

How many points will Celtic win the league by? How many millions would the 2nd place team need to bridge that gap this season?

In League 1 and they are still talking about needing money to try and win the premiership :lol:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1382743828.504328.jpg

Millions my arse.

What we really need to splash out on is a decent coaching and scouting and system.

Typical Mccoist sound bites, not to be taken seriously...

Just got response from BBC following my complaint over Chico's meltdown recently on Sportsound.

They do not have time to folow up on every complaint but have deemed mine suitable to referred to the appropriate department and programme team.

Fingers crossed the little **** is off the National Broadcaster and appearing where he belongs on Clyde 1.

Aint going to happen, but I can but dream.

Edited by SheepAreRed