Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Strange, when i done it i got this...

http://www.puma.com/football/teams/58-rangers-football-club

"Searched puma has a page about the club but when you put rangers in the search box comes up with this......................ringer."

Got that as well hence mentioned it in post. Online default shop you get ringer trainers or orange, online UK shop you get trainers.

Edited by Bloomogganners

Really?

Posts from other supporter sites is now the standard on here?

Nae bother...where will I begin I wonder...

Yeh yeh we've heard it all before about everywhere else other than P&B is not a representation of ra gers <_< ,if you and your fellow The Rangers supporting chums on P&B are a representation of Rangers then no wonder the club is fucking doomed :D .

Personally Bendarroch the posters from other sites that have a post count in the tens of thousands and members long before 2012 I would consider real Rangers fans or dear God that's one hell of an undercover sleeper alias account for a Timposter ffs :blink: .

And how much are you going to plough into the next share issue dude ? :) .

And how much are you going to plough into the next share issue dude ? :) .

Did Bendy buy shares? :lol:

He paid for their houses

He paid for their houses

They took his money and paid for their houses.

You could read this one differently from the way the poster intended

If this is newsworthy how is upwards of 50,000 chanting Orange B###### not?

The closest we ever want is on a pitch so we can leather the filthy fuckers. 

You? We know all about your obsession with your beloved green n grey oops.

Looks like that storming comeback against Brechin has given you delusions of adequacy...

"We all"? So now that Batshit has fücked off again, we've got Bendarroch as the Voice of P&B?

:lol::lol::lol:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boardroom-battle-gers-supporters-2528867

Team McColl gets the supporter groups on board.

Unfortunately the queue of snouts to get into the trough is forming.

"Rangers hero Mark Hateley last night threw his weight behind the campaign to get Dave King back on the board at Ibrox.

And the former Light Blues striker is backing the South Africa-based businessman to bring some much-needed stability back to the Ibrox club.

Hateley said: “Yes, I have met David a few times.

“He is Rangers minded and anybody who is Rangers minded is good for the football club. "

Other "Rangers minded" people have included John Grieg, Sandy Jardine, Gordon Smith, 800k Ally, 50k Walter. Were they good for the football club? I rest my case. :(

Andy Goram, where are you? You must be next. :blink:

Edited by thelegendthatis

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boardroom-battle-gers-supporters-2528867

Team McColl gets the supporter groups on board.

Unfortunately the queue of snouts to get into the trough is forming.

"Rangers hero Mark Hateley last night threw his weight behind the campaign to get Dave King back on the board at Ibrox.

And the former Light Blues striker is backing the South Africa-based businessman to bring some much-needed stability back to the Ibrox club.

Hateley said: “Yes, I have met David a few times.

“He is Rangers minded and anybody who is Rangers minded is good for the football club. "

Other "Rangers minded" people have included John Grieg, Sandy Jardine, Gordon Smith, 800k Ally, 50k Walter. Were they good for the football club? I rest my case. :(

What is "rangers minded"? The other week Chick Young described King as a "traditional rangers fan".

On a pedantic note, what's this "light blues"? I thought they played in "blue" but then again I'm not a fan. Man City is more what I'd call "light blue",( although I am aware they are called the "sky blues")

They couldn't afford another two salaries. :ph34r: