Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

SFA .. not really keen on statements since April last year ...

What do they do to earn their keep?

This. Please don't tell me how many squousandz of pounds they get paid for eating, drinking , watching fitba' and sitting in big motors.. Blazery, suity kants.

Gie's a joab. Ah could dae that.

A non statement that fools nobody. It's not a test correct .. so what?

He has to submit an application and the content considered in conjunction with SFA guidelines and rules .... it's not a test ... whoopee !!

Really?

As for Paul Murray .. he would fail as well .. what's that got to do with the price of fish?

His names going forward to be voted on if they survive long enough to hold an AGM. I don't know why you Tic fans seem so focused on King, all that will happen if he gets onboard is sevco fans will demand spend spend spend, the old rangers men will demand spend spend spend as they don't know any different and his wonga will go down the plug hole..............only reason I can see for TIc fans concern is that it will be their own CEO who will rubber stamp King's apponitment if it happens.

His names going forward to be voted on if they survive long enough to hold an AGM. I don't know why you Tic fans seem so focused on King, all that will happen if he gets onboard is sevco fans will demand spend spend spend, the old rangers men will demand spend spend spend as they don't know any different and his wonga will go down the plug hole..............only reason I can see for TIc fans concern is that it will be their own CEO who will rubber stamp King's apponitment if it happens.

I think even Willie Hills would close the book on the certainty of that!

Let me see if I've got this right.

King will probably NOT get on the board of TRIFC plc However, he COULD possibly (?) join the board of TRFC ltd.

If he gives bundles of money to TRFC ltd to buy players, pay wages, etc then these improved assets would be owned by TRIFC plc. So the beneficiaries of King's possible return would be the majority shareholders in TRIFC plc and King would have SFA, ( :) ), just a place on a board of a private limited company which is owned by a public limited company.

Have I understood things correctly? The two company, one club thing has me confused. If this has already been explained for the hard of thought, I apologise.

Edited by cyderspaceman

Let me see if I've got this right.

King will probably NOT get on the board of TRIFC plc However, he COULD possibly (?) join the board of TRFC ltd.

If he gives bundles of money to TRFC ltd to buy players, pay wages, etc then these improved assets would be owned by TRIFC plc. So the beneficiaries of King's possible return would be the majority shareholders in TRIFC plc and King would have SFA, ( :) ), just a place on a board of a private limited company which is owned by a public limited company.

Have I understood things correctly? The two company, one club thing has me confused. If this has already been explained for the hard of thought, I apologise.

The SFA "fit and proper" will have no bearing on his appointment, will be rubber stamped by those in Hampden. He's best to wait and buy them out of admin.

The SFA "fit and proper" will have no bearing on his appointment, will be rubber stamped by those in Hampden. He's best to wait and buy them out of admin.

Didn't really answer the point of my query but buying them in admin does seem the best route. The fans could force that by not buying STs or merchandise , clumpany goes into admin, King David returns, a few points deducted, kushty.,

They'll NEVER do it.

ETA Sorry, still confused. Who goes into admin in the above scenario. TRIFC plc or TRFC ltd .........or the "club"?

Edited by cyderspaceman

And you will not find that song on the album of the same name ...

No you won't.

But it (the live album) has a real gem in the opener - "Riff Raff" has one of the finest rythmic riffs I've ever heard Malcolm Young play.

Didn't really answer the point of my query but buying them in admin does seem the best route. The fans could force that by not buying STs or merchandise , clumpany goes into admin, King David returns, a few points deducted, kushty.,

They'll NEVER do it.

ETA Sorry, still confused. Who goes into admin in the above scenario. TRIFC plc or TRFC ltd .........or the "club"?

Well kushty, 15 point deduction, first time event. The Rangers Football Club Limited is private limited with share capital, founded on 29 May 2012, that's the subsidary of it's parent company Rangers International Football Club Plc, public limited with share capital, thats whats on the AIM. The Rangers Football Club Limited is usually referred to as the Club these days.

I'd rather still have a club to support than one that gambles its very existence on short term success.

For the a start being on the board of a club that was liquidated within the last 5 years.

Your club did gamble its very existence on short term success...Some people have very short memories

Secondly was King on the board when the club was liquidated? So much was going on i cant remember but i know that Whyte was desperate to get him off the board as King was the one who was speaking out against him

On a different note, would rangers fans rather have king on the board but with no money and none of the current board to hold him down

Or

All of kings reported wealth at the clubs disposal but no board seat/none of his business acumen and the current board still presides at ibrox?

get ready for major deflection

On a different note, would rangers fans rather have king on the board but with no money and none of the current board to hold him down

Or

All of kings reported wealth at the clubs disposal but no board seat/none of his business acumen and the current board still presides at ibrox?

Neither - cheers.

Your club did gamble its very existence on short term success...Some people have very short memories

Secondly was King on the board when the club was liquidated? So much was going on i cant remember but i know that Whyte was desperate to get him off the board as King was the one who was speaking out against him

I don't see how king or Murray can pass a fit n proper test by the SFA , I think I'm right in saying King was on the board during the use of the EBTs , on the board while SDM ran up a mountain of debt, and still on the board while Whyte was asset stripping everything and not paying tax, he was also recently convicted on 41 counts of felonious activity in SA, and the judge referred to him as "A glib and shameless liar"!

And if King didn't have £40 million to pay his debt ,at his disposal he would be sitting in a prison cell right now serving 80years

Not to mention this £20m King ploughed into rangers ,,,he got £18m back

He makes Whyte look like an amature.

You are dead right. What a hero King was for what he did. I mean his work during the Murray era was exemplary in helping to create the most viable and sustainable club ever. Ever! Then the evil Whyte appeared (boo booo says the pantomime audience) out of nowhere and killed the club all by himself. Oh what a baddie, acting alone and by himself.

And what did King do to tackle the evil Whyte who was responsible for EVERYTHING?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8IkbCeZ9to

Says the British soldier bhoy who once served in NI and now sits with IRA supporters at darkhead - despite, well, how did you previously describe those waving the 'bloostained' banner?

Here's a clue - you weren't claiming they were welcome.

Very much off topic. Doesn't want to talk about his 'club'. Not surprising really.

Says the British soldier bhoy who once served in NI and now sits with IRA supporters at darkhead - despite, well, how did you previously describe those waving the 'bloostained' banner?

Here's a clue - you weren't claiming they were welcome.

A typical Ibrox UVF fundraising party.....

A SHOCKED eyewitness has described how a leading UVF loyalist was murdered at Ibrox Stadium - and his death covered up.William Taube's head was smashed against the marble floor of the Edmiston suite inside Rangers' ground.In a sworn statement which has been passed to the Crown Office, the witness claimed he had been pressured to tell police it was an accident.The witness - who is terrified of retribution - only spoke out as he could no longer live with the knowledge he had witnessed a murder.He also wants to discover what happened to Taube's mystery attacker, who he fears was killed in a revenge attack.Unmarried dad-of-four Taube, 42, was co-hosting a Blue Mist function on a Sunday night in April, 1999.Guests included several Loyalist prisoners recently released from the Maze.Security was provided by Taube's friends, including a leading member of the UVF in Glasgow.Just after midnight, Taube, of Balornock, Glasgow, challenged an unknown man who was pestering female guests.The witness, who The Sunday Mail has chosen not to name, says the man lunged toward Taube and headbutted him, causing the two men to fall down the stairs.As he began punching Taube, he was attacked by a gang of Taube's friends.The pair then began fighting again and fell down a second flight of stairs.This time Taube landed on his back with the man on top of him, cracking his head on the tiled floor.An ambulance was called and Taube's assailant was beaten up in the car park before fleeing.Taube died of head injuries at Glasgow's Southern General Hospital. His devastated family buried him in the city's Riddrie Park cemetery.The witness last saw Taube's attacker being chased down Edmiston Drive by up to 10 of his associates.The witness said: 'One of them told me, 'He's a dead man.' I've no idea what happened to him.'I was told to say Taube had too much to drink and had fallen down the stairs.'I objected but two ex-prisoners at the top table threatened to kneecap me if I didn't do as I was told.'During his first police interview, the witness told disbelieving officers it had been a drunken accident.He said: 'They knew I was lying because they kept asking if I was under pressure and if I wanted to change my story.'Several days later, police quizzed him again. This time he claims to have been threatened by an officer.He said: 'As I was placed in the holding cell, one said that if I didn't say it was an accident, Taube's pals would be told I was holding up the release of his body.' Following the incident, the witness received death threats and his marriage hit the rocks.He believes Taube's UVF pals were told he had changed his statement.Last night, Taube's heartbroken mother, Isabella Wallace, revealed she knew his violent death had been covered up.Most of Taube's family were not there on that fateful night, although his son William Jnr, 25, and Taube's common-law wife were present.Isabella and Taube's brothers Thomas, 45, and David, 43, believe secrets have been kept from them.She said: 'I said there was a cover up at the time and still believe it. William's death wasn't an accident.'I haven't spoken to his partner since and I think she knows more than she's telling us.'I even fell out with the police and told one in particular he was telling us a pack of lies - he seemed determined to get it out of the way quickly.'I went to the procurator fiscal's office several months after William's death and the woman couldn't get me out of there quick enough.'I insisted on a post-mortem but the fiscal said it was only a head injury and that was all there was to it.'Even when he got to hospital they left him sitting in A&E for two hours.'I don't know if that's because they thought he was just a drunk who had been in a fight but I wonder whether they could have saved him.'Isabella added: 'Nothing will bring him back but there was more to it.'I don't even have a picture of my boy. I wanted one to put in a necklace but he didn't like having his picture taken.' At the time, Strathclyde Police did not release details and officially decided it was a fall.The fact Taube died as a result of head injuries sustained inside Ibrox Park remains undisputed.The man in charge of the enquiry into Taube's death was detective inspector Alan Kyle, now retired.He said: 'I remember Taube fell down the stairs from the cloakroom area towards the front door.'The circumstances were as we obtained them from witnesses at the time and reported to the fiscal.'As for the allegations about a police officer, I had no knowledge of them. If I had been aware, I can assure you I would have investigated it.'Last night, the Crown Office said: 'Any new evidence relating to this case would certainly be looked at by the procurator fiscal.'

the Crown Office said: 'Any new evidence relating to this case would certainly be looked at by the procurator fiscal.'

Any joy? No - just another plastic fantasy.

Unlike those very real terrorist lovers running around the darkhead pitch singing 'oh ah up the 'RA' with the full permission of the sporting wing board.

Pity the soldier bhoy wasn't on duty that day...