Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Same reason they did nothing about

SDM's dodgy accounting practices

Craig Whyte's takeover

Charles Green takeover

The sham IPO ..

They always cling to the believe anything negative being said is NO TRUE ... pure t.a.i.g jealousy, bitter chunts and diddie delusions.

Never mind the forums ,.. any decent blog or mainstream article is also shot down using the 'play the man' and 'not the ball' arguments.

Even if a bear wanted to discuss the 'problems' they are too scared of being made outcasts or attacked by their own.

Edit: You only have to check RM threads to see the us versus them within their own ranks ... anyone than posts opinions or the truth on there (contrary to what they want to hear) is quickly outed as t.ai.g and banned.

The mods do not even converse by PM with the individual to ascertain anything ... you are banned and that is it.

One minute you are posting ... next thing you know is, you cannot access your account.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that right? Aye? :P

On a serious note what is alistair Johnstones agenda in all of this? Always quick to comment on the happenings of the club without actually being anywhere near the club for a year+.

Is he jugs gutted that whyte ripped the pish out of him and now has to comment on how whyte is omnipotent, all he's doing is making the rangers fans shit themselves even more.

Does he actually know anything at all?

Another hilarious bearz .. why do they all hate us, boo hoo .. we are superior thread

Didn't know they hated us as i dont have anything to do with them in any aspect of my life.

Never been tempted onto their sites as i dont care what they think or say about us.

They just don't get it. This one has NOTHING to do with the supporters of any other team in Scotland. Lives in a wee blue bubble with his blue family and goes to a blue pub with his blue mates and blue work colleagues. Goes to Ibrox to watch 'his' team play some other team he has never heard of and knows nothing about. Fkn Eejit Smurf.

On a serious note what is alistair Johnstones agenda in all of this? Always quick to comment on the happenings of the club without actually being anywhere near the club for a year+.

Is he jugs gutted that whyte ripped the pish out of him and now has to comment on how whyte is omnipotent, all he's doing is making the rangers fans shit themselves even more.

Does he actually know anything at all?

Probably going through Jack Irvine.

Clusterfuck F.C.

Each and every time another 'episode' happens at this abortion of a club, I can't help feeling equal amounts of hilarity and despair......it's bizarre.

The ease with which the financial city boys have pumped the success-greedy hordes of The Rangers fans is impressive.

Octopus have clearly delivered on their promise to their own investors to "protect their investment" as they stated to the Markets when CW pulled the plug from a pretty empty bath.

Those who have participated in this are getting more than a decent pay off for their efforts.....all thanks to the most desperate, gullible and self deluded bunch of fans in the whole wide world and assistance of a lazy, compliant MSM and a gormless, incompetent SFA :lol:

If anyone had concocted the idea of this saga as a book or film, they'd have been ridiculed beyond belief.

Thing is........

It's got MORE to come.... :lol::lol::lol:

Now, here's a thought (but don't spread it around) Maybe Sally has a fair idea what's going on re syphoning of money out of the 'company' and has spent as much as possible so that it stays in the 'club'. This would make him the 'good guy' when the shit hits the fan.

Dammit! I've given him an excuse.

Reading the adulation today from May 2011 from the Rangers fans makes any normal person cringe.

Absolutely desperate for something better then Murray as he tried to extract himself and pay off Lloyds, you can appreciate why the fans were prepared to kiss the a** of Whyte, even SDM ("thanks for everything"), and Green when he turned up. But it was just so naive. They were well warned by the 'enemy'as they saw them at the time.

As Whyte appeared from nowhere with a fantasy business background, then Green and his fellow travellers, now leaving Stockbridge and the Easdale mob, the one common thing that made all the conning, lying, thieving, general dodgy if not illegal activities and backhanders possible was the public support of Rangers 'legends'.

All these legends were well rewarded for spouting the right words, even if they were total lies, to the press, to the fans at supporters meetings all over the world. Some of the legends are still being well rewarded to spout what we ALL now know as nonsense. Smoke and mirrors to some. Downright lies to others.

The crooks had a free run of Rangers to do with it as THEY pleased ONLY because the fans were reassured and kept quiet by these legends,

Unfair to say none of the dodgy stiff would have happened without their repeated endorsement of whoever was in charge at the time. But without the continual endorsement from these legends the real issues would have surfaced much earlier.

So hang your heads in shame:

• John Grieg
  • Sandy Jardine
  • Gordon Smith

Other 'legends' tried to have themselves invited to the cash party by using the redtops to support Whyte and Green and their regimes, namely Mark Hateley and Andy Goram no doubt hoping they would get the invite.

But the worst by far were

• Walter Smith
  • Ally McCoist.

Into the slush fund trough up to their elbows, every opportunity they got.

Legends they may be but they didn't give a jot for the club, but they especially had a total contempt for the fans as they repeatedly regurgitated the lies fed to them by Whyte and Green.

You all have been well rewarded for your treachery of the club and the fans. And please, don't insult us with words about 'your' club and how much it means to you.

Hopefully none of you will ever have any further role in any football club in Scotland. With any luck the police will help you make the right decision.

lolzers, they now want the idiots to pay for the building materials in a revamped brick initiative :D

Still was one of my fav moments so far , when the wifie on radio Scotland said she had got one for her wean for Christmas .

post-23278-0-01782900-1382115744_thumb.p

post-23278-0-34869800-1382115825_thumb.p

^^^ one for Tedi...

OK that's it. I am never looking in on Rangers Media again. I know i have said it in the past but i am out for good now!!

I used to enjoy going on RM but I cringe every time I go on the site now. The levels of stupidity most of the posters show is unreal. I'm pretty certain that most are timposters.

just read the first couple of pages. Oh my god so funny.

"Good statement,no ludicrous promises that he can't keep but a well worded statement giving us a bit of reassurance after 3 years of turbulence "

"great read but I hope he goes into more detail as to what his plans will be anyway welcome this is exciting times for us WATP !"

"The days of spending £12 million on players are finally back.I smell a raid on the Premiership biggrin.gif"

"welcome to ibrox mr whyte you have all our backing and we all look forward to a new era with you at the helm."

Oh ma aching sides. :lol: :lol: :lol: