Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bad enough I had to share air with the scummy b*****ds. Fhannies in fatigues and other fhannies in plastic shirts.

They were marching in 'support' of some deid c**t who had placed a bomb under a former soldiers car. Are they welcome at darkhead, too, aye?

Is this from someone who is bitter and twisted? Or is it twisted and bitter?

Is it something that happened in your childhood? Did they not do educational psychologists when you were at school? :(

Bennett and all his Rangers mates on here give it big licks about plastics and how good they will be when the most successful football club in the world are back in Europe (or similar such nonsense).

When significant things are happening to their club they have nothing of any consequence to say. They disappear. Perhaps lying in bed with pillows over their wee aching heads?

How the club has reached this stage is less important than that they are at a key stage for the very future of the club.

They have a board that has the ability to outdo their personal greed with their incompetence. Any credibility they ever convinced people they had has now disappeared. Rather than run the club properly they always turn as a first option to some dodgy dealing, lots of puff and hot air hoping those complaining about them will go away. Unfortunately for them those against them are not going away. From investors to fans they now see them for what they are.

At the formation of Sevco anyone half decent (I am excluding Lafferty from that) cleared out, the rest that nobody wanted including Ally were tuped across to the newco on the same wages. :o How totally daft was that move!

Through all this we have had Ally talking it up about signing a contract with reduced wages. Still no news. He is so typical of the ilk, grasping and arrogant.

From questions about what companies are in the group, who is really in charge of what, have Green & Whyte genuinely gone away, 'show me the deeds', who are the people with the skills to run the business who don't have any dodgy baggage - somehow Rangers fans don't want to engage in even thinking about such things.

It is as if all these things will be sorted out by other people, and they will just accept it as long as the new saviours say they have been Rangers fans since they were wee boys.

They have got exactly what they deserved so far.

Personally, despite the fact I don't like them I would like to see a strong Rangers. Unfortunately their mouthy but useless fans do not deserve that.

So Bennett & Co, grow up, accept reality and stop bleating about your irrelevant nonsense. Nobody wants to hear it anymore.

thats spivconians for you.

Edited by Bloomogganners

Is that you leaping to the defence of RM types No8?

I had you down as cleverer than that.[/quote

And I thought you were smarter than that.

And you are so smart you cannot even use the quote function on here.

I'd imagine in your world a poll on P&B would count as definitive scientific evidence. It would, after all, have all the credibility of a poll asking those scum IRA marchers at the weekend if soldier bhoys like you are included at the 'all welcome' entrance at darkhead.

:)

Surely not. This reads as if you think that a poll of P&B members is equivalent to a poll of IRA members. I can't believe that this is really what you meant, but it was still a bit of a shocker to read it. Written in haste, I hope.

Is this from someone who is bitter and twisted? Or is it twisted and bitter?

Is it something that happened in your childhood? Did they not do educational psychologists when you were at school? :(

I don't think your terrible psychology is required to damn the fhuds in Dumbarton at the weekend. Perhaps you have sympathies for their views - I don't.

stop bleating about your irrelevant nonsense. Nobody wants to hear it anymore.

Right back at ya sweet cheeks. I can only assume the abject failure to change the mind of a single Rangers supporter is really grinding your gears.

Tens of thousands of posts - and for what? A giggle? Well done!

:lol:

If I had wee man syndrome I'd simply change my team to Rangers and shout WATP to compensate.

From the tone of your daily proclamations and persistent over-use of smileys, I'd say you're the one with the need to compensate for some sort of insecurity. My money's on a height problem. Or a baldness issue. Or an exceptionally hairy back. Or all 3.

Yes, probably all 3.

Nah. Plooks. Definitely plooks.

What is the current corporate structure at Ibrox? Is it simply

The Rangers International Football Club (holding company who lost £14.4m in the recent accounts)

owns

Rangers Football Club (formerly Sevco Scotland and the new company that "operates" the football club). I still can't get my head around the thought that the club and company are separate entities but it seems to be the SFA's way of dealing with things.

Of the two companies above:

What board are they all fighting to be on?

What company owns Ibrox and all the property?

Are there any other subsidiaries to Rangers International Football club?

So, I got one answer that there may be other subsidiaries but no idea how many or what they actually do.

Which company employs the players, management, directors etc? Is there a chance that the the Rangers International FC could be folded and the "debt free" Rangers Football Club (formerly Sevco Scotland) be sold to another company?

Which company holds the SFA licence? Or does the independantly "operated" club hold the licence?

This from that lawyer that the orcs don't like

The Board had told the Rebels that they were not getting their resolution to vote on 4 new directors heard at the AGM on 24th October. This had been challenged in court, but Mr Mather had “robust” advice from the company’s solicitors, junior counsel and QC that the notices about the resolution were defective. So even though there was a hearing set for yesterday, he must have been viewing this as positive.

(The fact that Mr Ahmad’s court action against Rangers is back in court tomorrow (Wednesday) was a small and indeed unimportant matter which he did not need to trouble the fans with. After all Rangers have “robust” legal advice that Mr Ahmad’s case is unfounded.)

More laffs tomorrow?

So, I got one answer that there may be other subsidiaries but no idea how many or what they actually do.

Which company employs the players, management, directors etc? Is there a chance that the the Rangers International FC could be folded and the "debt free" Rangers Football Club (formerly Sevco Scotland) be sold to another company?

Which company holds the SFA licence? Or does the independantly "operated" club hold the licence?

That's the thinking behind the orcs' mantra "The club is separate from the company" The new club cannot die.

This MAY be true now but it wasn't true when the old company was liquidated because ther was only one entity.

The club incorporated over a century ago and BECAME a company. The club WAS the company. Now it's deid.

The new clumpany bought all the dead company's stuff and I'd still like to know who is the legal owner of the silver in the trophy cabinet.

That's the thinking behind the orcs' mantra "The club is separate from the company" The new club cannot die.

This MAY be true now but it wasn't true when the old company was liquidated because ther was only one entity.

The club incorporated over a century ago and BECAME a company. The club WAS the company. Now it's deid.

The new clumpany bought all the dead company's stuff and I'd still like to know who is the legal owner of the silver in the trophy cabinet.

and the bike. don't forget the bike.

I don't think your terrible psychology is required to damn the fhuds in Dumbarton at the weekend. Perhaps you have sympathies for their views - I don't.

You're quite familiar with Dumbarton, aren't you?