Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes.

Agreed.

"We are THE rangers, no one likes us, we don't care" - BOLLOX

They want to be top of the pile and hate that everybody's laughing and pointing at them. They'd sell the granny (was going to soul, but the word stuck in my throat) to the devil to achieve their "agenda :thumsup2 ".

2nd thought: They probably have already sold their grannies, the kids are next. :)

Agreed.

"We are THE rangers, no one likes us, we don't care" - BOLLOX

They want to be top of the pile and hate that everybody's laughing and pointing at them.

I honestly believe that for a great many of their fans, it really is all about achieving dominance.

While many of us, after coming through what they have, would be intensely grateful to still have a team to watch playing football, for most Rangers fans, it's not about that at all.

It's about winning. It's about winning matches which are total mis-matches and it's about winning trophies to somehow feel superior.

We see it in the laughable, empty posturing of people on here like Bendarroch and Tedi who aren't idiots.

We see it in the triumphalism of a BP who clearly is.

We see it also in the rhetoric of Mather and his misplaced swagger about attempts to involve King.

I honestly believe that most Rangers fans cannot envisage following a side that doesn't have the dice loaded in its favour. It wouldn't interest them at all.

I've said before that Rangers as a club would rather risk another death than risk losing games on any sort of regular basis. This sets them apart.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

A bear attempting maths ...

Fails to grasp their old club's ability to burn through cash quicker than a drunken bear in a lap dancing bar ....
Fails to grasp (not saying it's 50m) that the money is not recorded in the accounts as unlike Newco we didn't need to use it and it will appear in the next set ...
As for his figures and fag packet calculations ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course, another difficulty Rangers face is that so many of their fans are exceptionally thick, with a childish need to believe that what they want is the same as how it actually is. Those who are smarter are reluctant for various reasons to challenge the orthodoxy which is therefore allowed to be characterised by stupidity.

It's this collective brainlessness which both scares and attracts the chancers drawn towards the boardroom.

There are Rangers fans who are intelligent. However, as a proportion, they're not large or vocal enough to drown out the morons. The morons are too essential to the club's desire to rule the roost.

I honestly believe that for a great many of their fans, it really is all about achieving dominance.

While many of us, after coming through what they have, would be intensely grateful to still have a team to watch playing football, for most Rangers fans, it's not about that at all.

It's about winning. It's about winning matches which are total mis-matches and it's about winning trophies to somehow feel superior.

We see it in the laughable, empty posturing of people on here like Bendarroch and Tedi who aren't idiots.

We see it in the triumphalism of a BP who clearly is.

We see it also in the rhetoric of Mather and his misplaced swagger about attempts to involve King.

I honestly believe that most Rangers fans cannot envisage following a side that doesn't have the dice loaded in its favour. It wouldn't interest them at all.

I've said before that Rangers as a club would rather risk another death than risk losing games on any sort of regular basis. This sets them apart.

Let's face it, if Tedi was born in Torquay, he'd support Man Utd.

If Bennett was born in Benidorm, he'd be a Real Madrid fan.

If Bendarroch was born in Denmark, he'd have rejected all Danish teams in favour of Bayern Munich, and would spend his spare time informing supporters of Brøndby and Nordsjælland of their implicit inferiority.

Where are all the joyfull bears of yesterday? Is it something to do with the saviours total f**k up?

Credit to Bendarroch, he did say he didn't see King joining the board at this point.... maybe down the line, but not now.

, for most Rangers fans, it's not about that at all.

Fitba fans wanting their team to win, the b*****ds thast they are (grrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

:rolleyes:

:lol: Either way it will piss you lot off, job done. Won't happen.

You lot do realise that Eric Riley was involved in the decision making?

(nothing in this post is offensive or sectarian, so no need for Normans PM gang to complain)

Fitba fans wanting their team to win, the b*****ds thast they are (grrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

:rolleyes:

Oh Bennett, are we back to daft wee remarks that bear little relation the post they're supposedly responding to?

Football fans the world over, do indeed enjoy seeing their teams win. The point here however is that I believe that only if they are winning are the bulk of Rangers fans interested.

I also believe that the delight they derive from thrashing teams with far fewer resources, is evidence of an immature mind set.

Let's' s just say that your post doesn't damage my theory.