Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The Celtic boys club cover up.hth

If you know their history,eh.

I see the plastics are frothing at the mouth about questioning the club they support,about their history.oh who could of thunk it....

Did Bill tell the Struth about yon murder? :whistle[/quot

The truth hurts wee man ,eh...

Oh that's what this thread needs, another orc clown with nothing to say.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edit - dunno why my smilies came out as words. :huh:

Edited by beermonkey

To me its up to the company and shareholders who they put in their hot seat. SFA aint fit and proper to run football so don't see what difference it would make if Ronnie Biggs became a chairman to be honest.

You may well think that, but you are totally wrong. There is a thing called company law.

And then we have Eufa & the SFA.

Given your attitude I presume you have been schooled in the art of how to run a football club by the Marr brothers, di Stefano, that wee guy Cook, the brothers from Aberdeen, Ron Dixon.

A list that would put Rangers to shame. But please do not wish Dundee's problems over the last 20 years onto anyone else. :(

You may well think that, but you are totally wrong. There is a thing called company law.

And then we have Eufa & the SFA.

Given your attitude I presume you have been schooled in the art of how to run a football club by the Marr brothers, di Stefano, that wee guy Cook, the brothers from Aberdeen, Ron Dixon.

A list that would put Rangers to shame. But please do not wish Dundee's problems over the last 20 years onto anyone else. :(

Aint seen nothing in the company law bit ref application to be a director and can't find him listed on the Disqualified Directors Register. For that he would need to have been brought to book for past misdemeanors as a director and placed on it subject to the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986 and the Insolvency Act 1986, to date he hasn't. Perhaps you could look?

Reason am harping on about it is expect the SFA to say they won't get involved in company appointments which will need explaining given their stance of club/company continuation would have thought.

As for my attitude only looking at it from a factual basis with out the blinkers on.

the sfa wil face the rath of the ragers support themif king is kocked bakc

could the sfa afford this holding back ome of the twobig clibs im this coutry omce agaim

btw i hatemy fuckig phome

My phone occasionally comes up with the wrong words when you swipe it - you appear to have been sat on yours while being straddled by last night's 15-stone 2 O'Clock Special on her Brighthouse washer during the spin cycle.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie