Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I still think his apocryphal tale of how he seen right through his Fathers hate and rejected that bhigot's lifestyle choices so he could become a better citizen is still my favourite.

When he was six.

:lol:

The child genius :lol:

Yes, I have. But they would be lost on you lot. Dave King has already been in contact with the SFA and he'll pass the fit and proper test.

I'll list them for you dopey :1eye .

The club recorded a profit in it's first year of over £1 million.

The shareholders got dividends.

They show there's money in the bank with no bank debt.

Now what on earth can possibly go wrong at Ibrox with such positive statements as profit and cash in the bank with no bank debt ? 8) .

I still think his apocryphal tale of how he seen right through his Fathers hate and rejected that bhigot's lifestyle choices so he could become a better citizen is still my favourite.

When he was six.

:lol:

The child genius :lol:

??? I was that age when I refused my dads offer of scarf/ibroke trip.

Frankly, there's no "Ifs" about it, he will. It will be a good thing to have him on board. He'll not invest in us straight away though until he has seen the clubs balance sheet and he knows that his money will be invested in the club and no where else.

Hussein Bolt will have trouble keeping up with King after he sees the balance sheet :1eye .

How so Norris? It's only a matter of time until they're gone.

again ......you have still to explain the mechanism as to how his gazzilions can be invested in the club other than buying shares in the, lol, holding company, which won't go to the club.

As I said, the fit and proper test isn't an issue.

A convicted tax evader on an industrial scale, a key player in the death of your old club.

As you are aware, he's already previously put £20m of his own money into the club. Oh, what a warning.

This was part of international money laundering. He never even lost that money contradictory to popular belief.