Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"Tell you something Aberdeens bank debts are £10,800,000 times that of Rangers right now!!!!"

You said Rangers' bank debt was £0.

0 x 10,800,000 = ?

Take yer time now and think about it.

We service our debt.

We pay our taxes and creditors.

We took stock of overspending years ago (to keep up with the cheating oldco) hence why we have been shockingly bad for so long

But as a club our heads are held high.

Your shameful Newco is an arrogant, immoral, disgusting entity just like your scum support.

Enjoy your big fancy state of the art electronic scoreboard while we watch the Newco die

Enjoy your half a million pound team bus (whats left of it)

Enjoy worshipping the greedy, fat, scaremongering joke of a manager

Enjoy the Charity money your despicable new club have kept for themselves

Enjoy reading articles from an ex-media hack who agrees with us all your club died on your OFFICIAL site

Whilst the rest of us wait for the inevitable day when you have no football club at all to attach your draconian, outdated, bigoted views to.

Hopefully then you will all go back to the caves where you were born and rid Scotland of it's shame.

Having snoozed my way through most of the Barca Celtic game I am sure half way through I caught an interview with Alistair McCoist. That fat guy off the tele, Rangers legend and trainee football manager.

Alistair was fair affronted with the figures coming out of The Rangers. What is showing up is that a number of people have been fleecing the club big time. Basically wheeling barrowloads of tenners out the back door at Ibrox as the fans threw their money in the front for shares, season tickets and merchandise.

Alistair said "the fans have been ripped off, they deserve better, and this wouldn't have happened in Bill Struth's time."

Alistair also asked "who are these people"? "We want names" "I suspect they aren't even football people".

Alistair was told the two worst culprits were a Mr Green and Mr McCoist. Alistair was apoplectic (his face went all red) and demanded these two guilty men be held accountable. "They must pay back what they have stolen from the loyal Rangers fans".

Anyone know who these people are? Anyone got a phone number? If they are in hiding, where are they hiding? 8) Alistair must be told. :o

Edited by thelegendthatis

The thing that still gets me is that we all knew they were overspending, any other clubs fans, well apart from maybe one, would've been demanding their team cut their cloth if they were liquidated with massive amounts of debt and lucky enough to restart in the bottom league.

But oh no, not the sevconians, they demanded warchests, top flight players, five-star hotels and buses, and dismissed any talk of admin mk2 as a nasty timmy conspiracy.

Where was the pressure to cut costs from the beginning? Why didn't the fans demand to know what their money was spent on? Why did they waste their time shooting the messenger, again, and again. Why did they laughably talk of enemies when the real enemies were in the boardroom and the dugout? Is the projection of a false veneer of triumphalist superiority so bloody important they don't care if that in doing so leads the newco towards an insolvency event?

Answers on a postcard, to Mr C Green, Huge Mansion, Cayman Isles.

Chris 'tinfoil head' Graham has seemingly had an epiphany and is now saying what he's been berating the P&D's for claiming for months.

@ScotlandTonight Why did IPO cost 25% of money raised when typical costs around 5-6%? So much money appears to have been

Requisitioners "You have to ask question why board is so hell-bent on denying shareholders a democratic vote on directors at the AGM?"

Wouldn't normally do this but I'd suggest taking a look at what @CharlotteFakes just posted. #eurovestech #sacktheboard

P12. "Other operating charges include matchday costs,such as policing,stewarding and pitch cost." £13.5m of this in a year? Really?

Worth repeating few times today. This board are also trying to block nomination of new directors at the AGM. Slipped it out with accounts.

Dawson_Crying.gif

ETA- lest we forget what a p***k this man is; http://thehoopsetter.wordpress.com/2012/06/17/a-quick-update/

Edited by AberdeenBud

What I can't believe is that he doesn't know his own accounts!

He repeated three times that in the £14m loss were £4m of non-recurring items. No they weren't. The £4m of non-recurring items were in addition to the £33m spunked on running the company.

It's also a complete fallacy to say that the 93% wages to turnover is not a key figure, but that people should focus on the 43% for players. Should they fvk! A high cost base is a high cost base, it matters not a jot, what the split between playing and other staff.

To think SevCo are paying him £150k+ in salary for this shyte.

Edited by aDONisSheep

What I can't believe is that he doesn't know his own accounts!

He repeated three times that in the £14m loss were £4m of non-recurring items. No they weren't. The £4m of non-recurring items were in addition to the £33m spunked on running the company.

It's also a complete fallacy to say that the 93% wages to turnover is not a key figure, but that people should focus on the 43% for players. Should they fvk! A high cost base is a high cost base, it matters not a jot, what the split between playing and other staff.

To think SevCo are paying him £150k+ in salary for this shyte.

£409,000 :thumsup2

7. DIRECTORS’ EMOLUMENTS
Salary and 13 month
Payroll Severance Benefits in period to
Benefits Fees Payments Bonus Kind 30 June 2013
Executive
Brian Stockbridge 409,308
Charles Green 933,376
Malcolm Murray 52,222
Craig Mather 58,557
Imran Ahmad (ex-Commercial Director of
The Rangers Football Club Ltd) 303,247
Non-Executive
Walter Smith 50,000
Ian Hart 28,228
Bryan Smart 28,228
Philip Cartmell - 29,168
James Easdale - 29, 172
Edited by AberdeenBud

We service our debt.

We pay our taxes and creditors.

We took stock of overspending years ago (to keep up with the cheating oldco) hence why we have been shockingly bad for so long

But as a club our heads are held high.

Your shameful Newco is an arrogant, immoral, disgusting entity just like your scum support.

Enjoy your big fancy state of the art electronic scoreboard while we watch the Newco die

Enjoy your half a million pound team bus (whats left of it)

Enjoy worshipping the greedy, fat, scaremongering joke of a manager

Enjoy the Charity money your despicable new club have kept for themselves

Enjoy reading articles from an ex-media hack who agrees with us all your club died on your OFFICIAL site

Whilst the rest of us wait for the inevitable day when you have no football club at all to attach your draconian, outdated, bigoted views to.

Hopefully then you will all go back to the caves where you were born and rid Scotland of it's shame.

If ever there was an eloquent statement of the situation, this is it. Heartfelt, proud and disgusted at the way the peepul perceive themselves as entitled.

Fúck'em, and well said, sir.

Chris 'tinfoil head' Graham has seemingly had an epiphany and is now saying what he's been berating the P&D's for claiming for months.

@ScotlandTonight Why did IPO cost 25% of money raised when typical costs around 5-6%? So much money appears to have been

Requisitioners "You have to ask question why board is so hell-bent on denying shareholders a democratic vote on directors at the AGM?"

Wouldn't normally do this but I'd suggest taking a look at what @CharlotteFakes just posted. #eurovestech #sacktheboard

P12. "Other operating charges include matchday costs,such as policing,stewarding and pitch cost." £13.5m of this in a year? Really?

Worth repeating few times today. This board are also trying to block nomination of new directors at the AGM. Slipped it out with accounts.

Dawson_Crying.gif

ETA- lest we forget what a p***k this man is; http://thehoopsetter.wordpress.com/2012/06/17/a-quick-update/

You've only got to lock him outside in the rain, and the weirdly-jawed fucker will drown soon enough,

7. DIRECTORS’ EMOLUMENTS

Salary and 13 month

Executive

Charles Green 933,376

Malcolm Murray 52,222

Craig Mather 58,557

Non-Executive

Walter Smith 50,000

Ian Hart 28,228

Bryan Smart 28,228

Philip Cartmell - 29,168

James Easdale - 29, 172

Aye, but that was for 13months and included a bonus for £200k which he says, he's not taking this year.

Or as Brian STockbridge would say (as he often does) "If you think of it this way", I've raped the club, but I promise to be more romantic next time.

Yours

aDONis

Aye, but that was for 13months and included a bonus for £200k which he says, he's not taking this year.

Or as Brian STockbridge would say (as he often does) "If you think of it this way", I've raped the club, but I promise to be more romantic next time.

Yours

aDONis

Remember all that shite about Sir Dignity not sucking at the tit because he was "non-executive"?

Well, the fúcker's just walked away with two years basic, in my terms.

"Dignity" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wonder how much Wullie Pullar has trousered as an "ambassador" - what with him getting a mention as a "legend", and all?

7. DIRECTORS EMOLUMENTS

Salary and 13 month

Executive

Charles Green 933,376

Malcolm Murray 52,222

Craig Mather 58,557

Non-Executive

Walter Smith 50,000

Ian Hart 28,228

Bryan Smart 28,228

Philip Cartmell - 29,168

James Easdale - 29, 172

I'm kind of struggling to get what James Easdale did up to the end of June, to earn nearly 30k

A LEGAL battle with disgraced former Rangers owner Craig Whyte remains a key uncertainty hanging over the Ibrox business.Auditors Deloitte have raised concerns over an "uncertain outcome" of potential litigation, although Rangers have consistently said Whyte's claims are of no merit.The "emphasis of matter" note is contained in the first annual report of Rangers International Football Club plc (RIFC), which revealed operating losses of £14 million.RIFC has spent £600,000 contesting the claim by Whyte and associate, Aiden Earley, who have argued that former chief executive Charles Green was working alongside them in Sevco 5088, the company granted permission to buy the oldco assets by administrators Duff & Phelps, and that they, ­consequently, are the rightful owners of the club."The ultimate outcome of this matter cannot presently be determined, and accordingly no adjustments have been made to these financial statements as a result of this matter," Deloitte said.Fans already concerned over the financial viability of the club after it emerged RIFC holds just £11m in cash after raising £35m in finance, are concerned that Craig Whyte remains the "spectre hanging over us".Whyte released documents appearing to bear Mr Green's signature, confirming Whyte and his associate, Adrian Earley, as directors of Sevco 5088