Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Operating losses of £14m – approx £1.15M a month

in June, they had £10.2M in the bank – so, today, 3 months later, we can take 3.45m off that.

That gives them £6.75M in the bank. That should see them through for another 6 months. – the end of March 2014

Unless they have another share issue, sale/leaseback or some other injection of cash – they won’t see out the season. They may time admin nicely for the end of the season and have close season to sort it all out.

but it looks like it will be the gift that keeps giving. Now, will Ally do enough to ensure they secure promotion even with the points deduction for admin?

Players wages/bonuses will obviously increase next year.

Maybe/probably, hopefully revenue coming into the club via sponsorships/tickets/ matchday hospitality etc also increases. Though i won't hold my breath as we our board seem to have accepted any old shite just so that it looked good on paper.

Onwards and hopefully not downwards as they say.

in June, they had £10.2M in the bank – so, today, 3 months later, we can take 3.45m off that.

That gives them £6.75M in the bank. That should see them through for another 6 months. – the end of March 2014

Unless they have another share issue, sale/leaseback or some other injection of cash – they won’t see out the season. They may time admin nicely for the end of the season and have close season to sort it all out.

but it looks like it will be the gift that keeps giving. Now, will Ally do enough to ensure they secure promotion even with the points deduction for admin?

There is still £2.4 million season ticket cash to come in (Note 15).

100% certainty. Fucked again...can't say you were not warned. Everyone bar sevco fans saw this coming. You've all let your club die...AGAIN.

It really is fucking hilarious tbh.

First time round they sat on their fat bigoted arseholes and let their club die. Now a few months down the line the vast majority of the same fucking idiots have done it again.

£14 million to win the Scottish Third Division :lol: Magnificent. Utterly magnificent.

i take it since june we havent earned a single penny then?

Yes, you have, but your expenditure is exceeding this income by around 1.1 million a month.

It's really not that difficult. :(

You might just, just, be able to cling on till the end of the season, then you can all line the spivs pockets again.

I think you do simplify it a tad AberdeenBud.

The £1.15m is their monthly deficit over a thirteen month period, not their monthly outgoings. I would imagine that the outgoings are reasonably stable each month however their income is over represented between May and September when Sponsorship/ season ticket/ prize money is divvied out.

Therefore their monthly deficit may not be that great in these months and we may even see a surplus during this time.

Looking at the figures (11.5m in the bank with operating deficit of £14m), they may be able to scrape to the end of the season if they reduce some of the one-off expenses and increase revenue.

With no access to bank funding, they cannot afford to have an operating deficit greater than the £11.5m they have in the bank to next June 30th.

Barring external investment, leaseback or some form of overdraft facility the cash flow problems are likely to materialise toward the latter part of this season as the £11.5m in the bank (plus any additional season tickets/ pay at the gate income) dwindles.

I've only skimmed the document but the "one off costs" appear to be around £4m which means an ongoing deficit of around £10million. It's difficult to see how the residual fixed costs can be reduced to close this gap so the only way to do it is increase revenue.

Difficult to see how they can increase revenue by £10million in the diddy leagues. Would be pretty difficult in the top flight!

In my unprofessional opinion, they look like they have enough money to complete this season but the fuel may not last the whole journey.

I thought the accounts would have been worse, they aren't as bad as I feared. There's obviously a lot of room for improvement by getting the players and staff wage bill lowered. We still have the Puma, Sports Direct and Blackthorn deals to be added on.

How, have they not materialised yet? Imagine, them renaging on payment, I wonder where they would get that sort of idea from?