Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

For a mere £50k per year too, i'd have had them playing like Barca....

His wages aren't my main problem, i think he has to come out now and tell the fans why he backed Green.

Excellent question Benny. I'll give you credit as being smarter than the average bear as you have been critical of McCoist and Green, and you weren't daft enough to invest in the IPO or a season ticket.

Why has Mr Rangers lent these spivs and vultures the veneer of legitimacy? Why didn't he stand yo for the club and fans.

After his poor management skills helped push the oldco towards administration you could argue McCoist has played a vital part in the downfall of both incarnations of Rangers.

Tedi will be along in a minute to ask for evidence of these million pound per month losses. Hiya pal! ;)

He spent about a week arguing with me that rangers we not loosing a million a month.

He also told us the wi fi deal was a 7 figure deal ( but not that it was rangers who were paying it)

They reported that there was only £10M left, back in JUNE!
CMIIW, but £35M (share issue) + £19M (turnover) + £14M (losses) = £68M operating costs for the year
They're using £5.7M per month, unless the share money has never went near the club. Even then, they'd still be running through £2.75M p/m.
But going by the former, it would roughly tie in with the quoted losses.

Edited by kiddy

Who ever said that being a bear was easy?

Had a quick skim, confirms what was suspected by most of us. The playing staff wages don't appear to be the major issue, the problem as i and many others thought - is coming from boardroom level. A big mistake was lowering tickets prices, most fans would have bought them at SPL level and i'll have another read later on.

Paul Murray was on the radio a few weeks ago saying that the BDO report (in a few months) will be interesting.....

Come on, you can't say that the playing staff wages are not a major issue, it's 8million quid, it's nearly 45% of the revenue that you brought in for the year.

I could understand but you are playing in division 2.

Even if you are outrage at the money the boardroom is taking, and I respect how you view it it's certainly 1 and 1a in terms of major issues.

A 2mill wage budget could still piss all over that league.

So the scaremongering about admin at Christmas is a lot of shite as usual.

FFS mate. Christmas is only 85 days away. Talk about short term thinking.

Your club is up the swanee again and all you're worried about is that the rest of P&B are wrong on the date the envitable will happen.

Why don't you organise a protest about it. You could always protest at the BBC for not producing an expose piece on the running down of your club.

Excellent question Benny. I'll give you credit as being smarter than the average bear as you have been critical of McCoist and Green, and you weren't daft enough to invest in the IPO or a season ticket.

Why has Mr Rangers lent these spivs and vultures the veneer of legitimacy? Why didn't he stand yo for the club and fans.

After his poor management skills helped push the oldco towards administration you could argue McCoist has played a vital part in the downfall of both incarnations of Rangers.

In the eyes of many Rangers supporters. McCoist was a key part of the recovery and a successful future of the once great club.

Now we know that McCoist is part of the problem. Every bit as much as Green and his sidekicks.

A 'legend' who would say whatever was needed to keep the great unwashed onside, as long as he got his back pocket stuffed with cash. Is there anything he would not have said or done to make sure he was on the inflated payroll?

And if McCoist is such an important part of the problem, then so is Walter. Another who took the Green shilling to be the acceptable face of the unacceptable. :(

Edited by thelegendthatis