Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bad enough conversing with some Bears never mind conversing with the fans of all the diddy teams, you'll never change their deluded opinions so stay away and stick to Rangers only forums

This sums up their outlook entirely. Fingers in ears, head in sand, lalalalalalalala. WATP

What a bunch of f'kin cry babies :bairn:bairn:bairn

Every club gets it tight on here .. every single one - when Div set aside a section of the site just so that folk could have a good f'kin laugh at our stadium situation I didn't put it down to obsession, jealousy, hatred or even mhanks I put it down to us having something folk wanted to rip the complete and utter pish out of !!

These guys are making Celtic fans seem rational !!!

So...

The current Board have rubber eared the latest proposal for new board members on the basis that the folk asking for this new gang of four are the same crackpots that agreed to wait until the AGM proper ?

The most corporately put Get Tae Fcuk ever ! :lol::lol:

Hope there are plenty ambulances available for this AGM - after all its being held on Hallowe'en. Zombie and Spiv costumes will be in massive demand !

From fan of new sevco, is this the most ironic thing ever posted on the internet....I think it might be

" Its depressing. Makes me fucking sad when you see how hating a football club entirely shapes some people in this country. Sad, depressing, urgh"

You know.....

You sort of have to admire the tenacity of the spivs in recognising the fact that the TRIFC fanbase is such a bountiful source of income :thumsup2

It really is little wonder that they are prepared to have a corporate war amongst themselves to protect their interests. You could, theoretically, keep rehashing this outfit on a regular basis and every gullible knuckle-dragger would find a way to throw whatever money they had at them in return for ............. ? Hmmmm, in return for.......????

Their own (false) sense of superiority is the very thing that is dragging them down.

Beautiful, poetic and inevitable.

QUOTE:

"How the feck has everyone digested these so quickly and come to a conclusion?

It looks to me like we have a loss of about £35m, operating losses of £14m.

It will take a while to dig throught the finer detail and work out what our future state looks like!

Dont jump the gun just yet! "

:lol::lol::lol::lol: