Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No wonder he doesn't do walking away when he's getting 825k for managing on the Diddy leagues. :lol:

I would basically lump him in with the spivs now. Remember Sally has lent these vultures legitimacy and will basically support any regime as long as he gets paid.

This is a bit disingenuous, the accounts are for 13 months and therefore McCoist is only on £762,000 per annum :o

I can't believe the wage McCoist is taking.

I'm gonna write to rangers and tell them I'll get them promoted this season and I'll only take 100k in wages.

That team picks itself yet he still doesn't play them in the right position!

Company has £11m in the bank at end of June.  Of this £11m, £8.156m is deferred income.  So the company has nearly half of next years revenue already received and included in cash balances.  Oh dear :whistle

And of that 11m, 1 million is 'tied up' in rangers retail Ltd and not immediately available as cash at hand. :)

HMS Dignity mk2 being steered in choppy waters.

I think the newco could actually survive an admin, but could the sevconians survive the complete and utter humiliation it would represent?

You'll find that I've been fully aware of the nature of Green & Co for a long time. I didn't, for example, invest in his IPO. Neither did Bennett as I recall.

It's self evident he arrived at Rangers to line his pockets. I think we should thank him and his colleagues for precisely f**k all. And, still, I'm expecting/hoping that BDO will reveal information leading to prosecutions.

Will Green eventually be found to have been at it with Duff & Phelps? Time will tell.

Bendarroch says:

21/08/12 I know who I blame for the criminal farce that engulfed our greatest of clubs, and if you think that Green will get an easy ride after all we have suffered then you know even less of us than I stated at the outset. If Green serves us properly, then well and good. If not? He'll be gone.

22/08/12 We're all watching Green very carefully indeed. I doubt anyone will ever again get a free ride after Murray & Whyte. Still, it's a delight to know that even in such circumstances the support have turned out in vast numbers to take us forward.

so, you knew he was here to line his pockets?

i'd say he got an easy ride and you weren't watching him at all. Hindsight, eh!

Pretty worrying accounts. Anyone want a sweepstake on when Bendarroch will be along to deflect and insert a smiley into a post to pretend he's utterly unflappable? I'll guess 09.35.

It'll be about Queen of the South having no ambition again

edit to add that Bendarroch's posts are fairly rational this morning - even if you don't agree with his viewpoint.

He must have forgot his medications before yesterday's spree of gibberish

Edited by Ken Fitlike

They paid £2.75m for player registrations?

Registrations are held by the club. If club and company are not one and the same why would the company pay money for something belonging to the club? Also if the club is the same club it has always been why would they have to pay for registration elsewhere? Surely they would just continue.

More profligacy it would seem.

They paid £2.75m for player registrations?

Registrations are held by the club. If club and company are not one and the same why would the company pay money for something belonging to the club? Also if the club is the same club it has always been why would they have to pay for registration elsewhere? Surely they would just continue.

More profligacy it would seem.

Shhhhhh. WATP.

From a share price site ... FFS !!

You have to admire the intelligence of the average bearz .. turning an investors share price site into a football forum.

Never mind that, why would there be an * next to the titles? Because the club couldn't manage to stay in the league?

Aye nae bother. Take it we can * the nine in a row titles cause celtic were pretty much absent then too?

Or * ICT winning record this year because they would have played rangers at some point and obviously would have lost.

Why can't some fans just accept that their team was humped into the ground and it's no different to then being relegated, which would not require an * either as it's part of the cycle of a football club.

Hell .. f**k.

I skipped over it .. when I said they cocked their leg and pissed on them .. I imagined they had just refused the EGM and all matters would be dealt with at the AGM ...

They have told them on yir bike ... not even open to discussion ..

No wonder Bendy avoided my question ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tch tch. Never had you down as the TLDR type. :P

ETA vexatious= bendarroch :lol:

Edited by cyderspaceman

Never mind that, why would there be an * next to the titles? Because the club couldn't manage to stay in the league?

Aye nae bother. Take it we can * the nine in a row titles cause celtic were pretty much absent then too?

Or * ICT winning record this year because they would have played rangers at some point and obviously would have lost.

Why can't some fans just accept that their team was humped into the ground and it's no different to then being relegated, which would not require an * either as it's part of the cycle of a football club.

The The Rangers International Football Club Five Stars Asterisk Asterisk Asterisk WATP No Surrender God Save The Queen and The Armed Forces and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Never get that on the badge.