Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Made me laugh that did. Well done.

:)

I'm glad of that. There's too much thrawn-faced posturing on here, for my liking. Humour is the great leveller.

...and the Star Trek episode where everyone spoke in metaphors was called something like "Darmok" or "Tarmok", I think.

Your 'mistakes' tell a different story :)

First Norman, then WKR ............... :lol:

Oh, his "mistakes" do indeed tell a different story, Bennett.

His first "mistake" doesn't appear to exist at the time and date you posted. So, if you can't get that bit right...(could be why you didn't use the quote function - it only works for real posts, unfortunately). Unless it appears on a different thread - which would put quoting it into the same territory for you as masking your IP address or basic online security. Whichever, it was an apology (presumably) offered in good faith, and accepted as such.

His second "mistake" was you lying through your arse a scant few hours ago, and being seen to do so by plenty of other posters.

You really are a nasty wee cúnt. Sevco and you deserve each other.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

So, you can't make the link in a comment on her appearance to her work and, instead, invented one? That's another lie from you, fhud.

You've got previous for this, of course, as we know. Do you need a wee reminder of your last outing as a liar?

I never judged the Haggerty output on her coupon. I judged her work on the basis of its laughably inept lack of balance, structure and fairness. All qualities entirely relevant to a journalists work. Might that be because she is, in fact, a piss-poor journalist who's more than content to allow her hatred of Rangers to taint her already tawdry work? 

I commented on her boot ugly appearance for shits and giggles. As you and yours have done and continue to do with, what was it now, 'Jabba'? 'Fat Sally'? And, speaking of your hypocrisy - I don't remember you taking me (or anyone else for that matter) to task for comments on wee jum's stature or his gingery ways

Aye. Away and take both of your faces for a shite you hypocritical, lying f**k.

:)

^^^^^^^^ lost it. :lol:

Well that's the first time I've heard you mention her "balance, structure and fairness". Normally she is summarily dismissed as a "ugly boot, hag, and cow", without enough a cursory reference to the actual validity or accuracy of her work.

If you stick to discussing the balance, structure, and fairness of a journalists work instead of lashing out with sexist abuse merely because they are perceived as "anti-rangers", than perhaps you'll be taken more seriously and come across as less of a dinosaur.

HTH.

Well that's the first time I've heard you mention her "balance, structure and fairness". Normally she is summarily dismissed as a "ugly boot, hag, and cow", without enough a cursory reference to the actual validity or accuracy of her work.

If you stick to discussing the balance, structure, and fairness of a journalists work instead of lashing out with sexist abuse merely because they are perceived as "anti-rangers", than perhaps you'll be taken more seriously and come across as less of a dinosaur.

HTH.

Perhaps, AB, but any money I put on it would look at more risk than my 20 on Everton/Everton did at about 2140 tonight...

No it fecking shouldn't.

That scarf said a lot.

Loden should've been drummed out the army or offed. One or t' other.

Two points that are non negotiable.

"At the time the casualties were being sustained, Major Loden neither realised nor should have realised that his soldiers were or might be firing at people who were not posing or about to pose a threat."

Nae a very good soldier then?

He would have been brilliant in bosnia or anywhere else where people look the same

I'm not a fan of soldiering of any kind cos people end up dead but that quote is from the Savile report on Bloody Sunday

HTH.

And still cannot make a link that sticks between the value of Haggerty output and her being a dog. You're fucking pish at this. And a liar.

:lol:

I will worry if ever there is a day I find I have a need to be taken seriously by bitter wee fhuds like you.

Oh, latest PolterFud news - another couple of posts dropped off the radar today. Surprised the sleekit wee coward's got time to delete his burblings, what with all the aliases he has to keep track of, and all the dots he has to dish out daily.

Latest images from TediCam:

Troll-No-Powers.jpg

Internet-Troll.jpg

1328421961.jpg

We've also found one of Bendarroch after his stringing session...

fat-guys-photo-u5.jpeg

And one of Bennett with his massive forces experience...

1238575351536.jpg

Oh, his "mistakes" do indeed tell a different story, Bennett.

His first "mistake" doesn't appear to exist

Oh really, then why is he apologising for it?

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/user/39027-dhenbhoy/ Click on profile feed :)

1st person to call you WKR as well as calling you Norman :lol:

Nobody thems the WKR :lol:

Edited by bennett

And still cannot make a link that sticks between the value of Haggerty output and her being a dog. You're fucking pish at this. And a liar.

:lol:

I will worry if ever there is a day I find I have a need to be taken seriously by bitter wee fhuds like you.

Young Bud seems rather smitten with the delightful Ms Haggerty, i'd say they're a match made in heaven...

Oh really, then why is he apologising for it?

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/user/39027-dhenbhoy/ Click on profile feed :)

1st person to call you WKR as well as calling you Norman :lol:

Nobody thems the WKR :lol:(1)

Goes trawling through 1-1 conversations for possible dirt to throw...*

Sees himself as morally superior.

What a low-life, pathetic wee shite you are.

*And fails miserably.

(1) What the fúck does that even mean? My Orc-English service is down at the moment.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Goes trawling through 1-1 conversations for possible dirt to throw...*

Sees himself as morally superior.

What a low-life, pathetic wee shite you are.

*And fails miserably.

(1) What the fúck does that even mean? My Orc-English service is down at the moment.

Yep, total moron, best to ignore her.

I had a dream last night. I won the Euro millions lottery, 150mill. I got a couple Eastern businessmen to front up a company for me. Company bought Rangers Inter and the guys held a press conference, where they announced the sacking of the coaching staff, proclaiming that although they had the greatest respect for McCoist as a TV personality, he was obviously completely out of his depth as a football manager/coach. They then went on to announce the re-naming of Ibrox as 'Unity Park', that the team colours would be changed to red and the club re-named as 'Glasgow Tomahawks'. There was uproar, The SFA were asked to sort it out and were told to ''fk off, it's no business of yours what we call ourselves''.

All players were put up for sale. ''We don't need this quality of player, on these wages, to win this division and they will not be good enough for the top division and Europe''. The fans arranged a boycott to drive these new owners away, ''Let's hit them in the pocket and they will have to sell up to true blue Rangers men''. The club would carry on though, for a season or two, getting humped rotten. :lol:

Then we resigned from the SFA & the SPFL and put all the assets up for sale. All the players were sold off, then Murray park. Unity Park was retained for a couple of years, just to make sure it didn't fall into the wrong hands ;) and then sold as real estate.

Now I reckon the whole adventure, after accounting for paying off my front men & the income from asset sales, I wouldn't have lost any more than 10 or 20 mill. Well worth it.

When I awoke, I thought hey! that could work and bought a lottery ticket.