Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You're unbelievable with the nonsense you post.   This was organised with the Armed Forces top brass full agreement, whether some soldiers held or waved a flag or scarf is neither here nor there, the point is that the club did this in appreciation of the forces, a PR exercise certainly and not everyone need agree.  If this was done in England would there be such criticism from you and the rest of the Rangers haters, certainly when similar is done at sports clubs in England the club in question receives nothing but praise by the local community and further afield.  Nothing whatsoever wrong with paying a tribute such as this.   

I'm sure most sports clubs in England were not founded on bigotry, nor do their fans have a visceral and vocal hatred for religious minorities.

These soldiers are meant to represent the whole nation, not just the supremacist and triumphalist peepil.

However, Celtic fans are on extremely shaky ground if they attempt to claim the moral high ground on this matter.

Poor Bendy .. struggling to fathom the family that is Celtic.

Meanwhile his mob can't agree on anything and he's stuck in a timewarp.

Bit like Groundhog Day ... good luck with the second administration event when it arrives.

:lol::lol::lol: The family that is Celtic. It's a football club son, nothing more nothing less. Followed by many arseholes who think they are part of some cause, a load of nonsense as far as i'm concerned and before you say it, the same applies to my own club. Anyway can you tell us all as to why you haven't taken those that called military personnel murderers on this thread a couple of days ago instead of criticising a club for paying tribute to that same military personnel., after all you were a serving soldier.

He has made a tit of himself from day one.

In all fairness, from Day One to about Day One Hundred and Seventy, there wasn't a peep out of him.

Then the Travelling Players got the go-ahead to play Brechin,

Since then, he's been stumbling around trying to understand why everybody thinks he's a dick.

I'm sure most sports clubs in England were not founded on bigotry, nor do their fans have a visceral and vocal hatred for religious minorities.

These soldiers are meant to represent the whole nation, not just the supremacist and triumphalist peepil.

However, Celtic fans are on extremely shaky ground if they attempt to claim the moral high ground on this matter.

Can you inform me as to which sports club in Scotland was founded on bigotry?

Any need for the sexist insult as well as completely missing the point?

Sexism now?

Just how desperate are you? Is this a case of randomly lobbing any old shite and hoping that something will eventually stick?

Sexism?

FFS. :lol:

PS: Thommo leathering the sporting wing for IRA love is hardly missing the point - it's in his article. Did your eyes glaze over or can't you process his anti-sellik rhetoric?

They deserve no response to their inane posts Bendy .. the posts speak for themselves and I am sure the forum needs no condemnation from me simply because I was a serving soldier. However neither do I make excuses for them ... and therein lies the difference between you and I ...

Now away and continue with your wee meltdown ...

So distressed at having to face up to being a soldier bhoy and supporting an 'all welcome' IRA fest of a club you don't even know who you're replying to these days?

Wee soul...

Sexism now?

Just how desperate are you? Is this a case of randomly lobbing any old shite and hoping that something will eventually stick?

Sexism?

FFS.  :lol:

PS: Thommo leathering the sporting wing for IRA love is hardly missing the point - it's in his article. Did your eyes glaze over or can't you process his anti-sellik rhetoric?

"boot face"? And you previous for insulting this journalist based on here appearance. Sexist pig imo.

Tommo was rightly 'leathering' the MOD for allowing troops to become 'sectarian cheerleaders'. He acknowledges vile sectarian chants are prevalent at both grounds of the OF. So let me get this right, the fact your fans are just as bad as 'ra sporting wing' is some kind of victory? :wacko:

Truly disgraceful scenes on Saturday but we shouldn't expect anything less from this shameful club, but we should expect better from our armed forces.

I've just watched this clip on newsnetscotland. Rather a lot of right arm waving going on from the military types.

Must be ...........er, can't think of anything.

Oh, I know, just demonstrating that they aren't left handed...........or left footed.

To be honest this is a bit of an over reaction as I doubt the brass imagined they would be stupid enough to act like performing seals ...

Chimps at a tea party also springs to mind ..

The brass should have instructed them to go on, soak up the applause, and march off. Just as much to blame imo.

MOD has responded taking of possible police action and military disciplinary action after events at Ibrox on Saturday.

Dignity. :rolleyes:

Oh dear ... In the Scotsman (seems the Scottish Media is catching up)

Will the SFA take action against sevco for this ? or will they just get the big brush out again ?

does this mean that none of the other 41 clubs have to abide by the rules either?

Sevco has special exception from these and many others when it suits them. We could end up in a situation years down the line where FIFA or UEFA ban teams from playing in Europe or Internationally for failing to police their own game in the face of clear wrong doing.

"boot face"? And you previous for insulting this journalist based on here appearance. Sexist pig imo.

I'll come back to the rest of your pish later - but, in what world is calling someone a boot sexist? I readily accept it's a comment on the Haggerty aesthetic appeal - as intended - but sexist?

Using your 'logic' would it therefore be sexist when people refer to McCoist as fat? I'm going to say no - because he's fat. Over to you, fhud.

You could tell me she's not ugly - just as Stevie Wonder might tell me that McCoist is slim. I'd have to correct Stevie.

Over to you and your straw-clutching.

I'll come back to the rest of your pish later - but, in what world is calling someone a boot sexist? I readily accept it's a comment on the Haggerty aesthetic appeal - as intended - but sexist?

Using your 'logic' would it therefore be sexist when people refer to McCoist as fat? I'm going to say no - because he's fat. Over to you, fhud.

You could tell me she's not ugly - just as Stevie Wonder might tell me that McCoist is slim. I'd have to correct Stevie.

Over to you and your straw-clutching.

Really not firing on all cylinders today, are we, bigot?

Twice now you've referred to this woman in unflattering terms. fair enough if she was a beauty pageant contestant. But she's a journalist - what does her attractiveness or otherwise have to do with her abilities in her chosen field?

Or is it just because you and yours got your arses handed to you when you tried to discredit her qualification for her profession?

One of Mac Goebbels many homes - sure to be fair and balanced when addressing Rangers. Has he one for every name and identity? He's 'Mick Derrig' on Slug.

Dhensest citing the anti-semite Galloway earlier and now linking to a home for known IRA sympathisers.

All welcome at 'RA sellik family.

Their wee publicity stunt has spectaculary back fired and has been seen for what it really is, pleasing

I may be reading a bit too much into this but this event seems to have very sinister undertones.

I don't live in the UK. I enjoy living in a republic where in all the years I have been here nobody has, yet, asked my religeon.

I think that the British army know full well what they are doing here.

I have always believed that Scotland might one day be a fairly well run little independent republic.

But I think that what the MOD brass were doing was letting us know, that if we achieve independence, then the täig and other minorities rather better behave, or the coalition of choristors that we witnessed yesterday will be taking there rightful position which is, over.

When you have a blindly loyal and blindly hateful majority so closely linked with the army, then as history has frequently shown us, it could be cattle trucks and showers at the ready.