Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Deary me, tax dodgers and charity pilfers pretending to support the armed forces.

“RANGERS and the Rangers Charity Foundation are proud to be welcoming over 400 armed services personnel to Ibrox on Saturday as part of a special event to honour the brave men and women of our armed forces …”

After the last shambles as well. :(

Thing is, the Horde will continue to turn up to watch ICBINR - after the last shambles, as well. :lol:

You cherry picked parts of quotes Norman, it's there for all to see.

...and as for no record of a trial you really are a lying toerag.

I re-posted entire quotes, you lying little halfwit. Unlike you, in your very next post. I can't afford many more of these irony meters, you know.

Lying toerag, is it? Try this:

1. Check dates of that original conversation.

2. Do a "simple Google search" and this time check the trial date.

3. Come back on here and accuse me of being a celtic fan, or a secret agent, or whatever the Voices tell you this time, in the hope nobody will notice yet another Vicky moment.

Pathetic. Once again you enter a battle of wits unarmed, and squeal like a pig when your arse gets handed to you.

You claimed there was no record of a trial minutes ago :lol:

I claimed there had been no trial in January this year. You do understand that lot was quotes, don't you? The attribution and quotation marks were a subtle clue. Oh, and the fact that some of the quotes were of your posts - or did you think I was making them up? :1eye

Knife to a gunfight - every fúcking time

Dougal, I'm sick of typing this now, but remind me again of the two words you get mixed up? 'your' and 'you're' isn't it? Now if you're just some daft wee boy then I'll let it go but if you're over 16, then you have problems.

What a fucking roaster you are ffs :blink: ,outing people out as daft wee boys whilst being a stupid childish name calling twat !.

Surely you can't be that thick ffs :blink: maybe you're are :1eye ,especially as you like to point out bad spelling n aw that :thumbsdown .

I'm guessing you don't have a clue what "republican" encompasses, and have instead given it a knee jerk narrow minded definition, which you'd rather not revise or recant because (1) narrow minded suits you just fine, and (2) you want to impress bennett because you like his style and find his "banter" hysterical? Am I getting warm?

It's simples for BatShit Spudato !,republican = Irish terrorist and that's it.

I claimed there had been no trial in January this year.

That is also not true, nor did anyone claim there was a trial in january.

"*I can't find any record of a trial, and the mates I've spoken to in Killie have no recollection either. They're not exactly news-hounds, but I's have thought this might make a dent in their consciousness."

I see no mention of January there.

You did not post entire quotes.... lie number 1.

You clearly stated there was no record of a trial, yet another lie from a well known liar...

Not only did I post entire quotes, I pointed you, and anyone sad enough to have an interest, to the precise place to check those entire quotes.

Those quotes were from January, the trial was in March. I am not clairvoyant, but I'm fairly sure that by looking in one of your ears one would see clear daylight from the other side.

Oh, and here's another entire quote - this one from tonight:

"How about someone who makes false allegations, has them shown to be false, then continues to throw false accusations?

Clown?

Nah, cúnt - in my book, anyway. "

Strangely enough, this one would actually have been relevant at, oh, anytime since 13/2/2012 really.

That is also not true, nor did anyone claim there was a trial in january.

"*I can't find any record of a trial, and the mates I've spoken to in Killie have no recollection either. They're not exactly news-hounds, but I's have thought this might make a dent in their consciousness."

I see no mention of January there.

Are you actually Batshit Potato? I'll give you a little clue:

CHECK THE DATE OF THE ORIGINAL POST, MORON!

You claimed he had committed this act, I pointed out that he had been accused of it. Guilt would be established how, exactly? Your willingness to apportion guilt would ipso facto have meant he had been tried.

Are you actually Batshit Potato? I'll give you a little clue:

CHECK THE DATE OF THE ORIGINAL POST, MORON!

You claimed he had committed this act, I pointed out that he had been accused of it. Guilt would be established how, exactly? Your willingness to apportion guilt would ipso facto have meant he had been tried.

I'll help you to help Becky make a complete arse out of himself WRK :) .

Becky try this link you thick retarded cunt http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page-3601

Becky you really have the IQ of that applepine Tedi has been sporting recently :lol: .

Not only did I post entire quotes, I pointed you, and anyone sad enough to have an interest, to the precise place to check those entire quotes.

Those quotes were from January, the trial was in March. I am not clairvoyant, but I'm fairly sure that by looking in one of your ears one would see clear daylight from the other side.

So there was no record of a trial before january this year? Thats another lie.

From March 2007

"McCormick, who was charged under his full name of Donald Malcolm McCormick, admitted assaulting his wife by punching her repeatedly on the head, seizing and pushing her to her injury at their home on 7 February"

There is also another trial from 2011....

Night night liar.

What a fucking roaster you are ffs :blink: ,outing people out as daft wee boys whilst being a stupid childish name calling twat !.

Surely you can't be that thick ffs :blink: maybe you're are :1eye ,especially as you like to point out bad spelling n aw that :thumbsdown .

"Outing people out as daft wee boys" LOL.

I'll help you to help Becky make a complete arse out of himself WRK :) .

Becky try this link you thick retarded cunt http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page-3601

Becky you really have the IQ of that applepine Tedi has been sporting recently :lol: .

Using the word 'retarded' isn't acceptable, I got grassed on this thread for saying similar ( Burma I hope you're reporting this ) . I'll report it tomorrow.

Using the word 'retarded' isn't acceptable, I got grassed on this thread for saying similar ( Burma I hope you're reporting this ) . I'll report it tomorrow.

That's like a racist reporting someone for racism.

Maybe you should try apologising for your own derogatory term (which you were asked repeatedly to recant before being reported) before running to the teacher without warning like a tit for tat schoolboy?

Edited by BinoBalls

So there was no record of a trial before january this year? Thats another lie.

From March 2007

"McCormick, who was charged under his full name of Donald Malcolm McCormick, admitted assaulting his wife by punching her repeatedly on the head, seizing and pushing her to her injury at their home on 7 February"

There is also another trial from 2011....

Night night liar.

There were plenty of trials before 2007...

The offence you were rattling on about was tried in March 2012. You know, the one where you were so clued up on the case that you got the identity of the victim wrong?

Unsurprising that I would know more than you, mind, because apparently I'm related to the protagonist. Oh, no, I forgot - that was just another Bennett accusation which, with the passing of time, you thought you could regurgitate as fact. Shame you're not as bright as you'd like to think you are, liar.*

Let us know if there's any more of your meltdowns you'd like us to re-visit, Bennett. It would sit nicely with the pictorial "greatest hits" we ran a wee while back.

*That would be "liar" as in "proven to have made false statements, knowing them to be false", not "liar" as in "I cannae get out of this corner I've painted myself into, so I'll just throw some abuse". HTH