Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I could be wrong but Radio Clyde were reporting that Killie are selling tickets to celtic fans for less than what they were selling to Killie fans. I thought there were rules against this kind of thing

Rules against charging away fans more than home, not the other way about though! Presumably they thought nobody would be crazy enough to do that.

Edited by Fife Saint

The bears are out of their caves tonight feeling good posting about a Celtic defeat on a Rangers related thread to say they couldn't give a fuck about Celtic :lol: tossers :P .

Cue No8 to claim he never even knew Celtic were playing tonight :rolleyes: .

AW poor wee Tedi resigned ? actually committed chop sueycide on the BRALT and can't join in with his fellow bears to smile,boast and slag of the fans from a club he doesn't give a fuck about :lol: stupid orc :1eye .

Well at least it lets the orcs forget about the dreaded accounts for a while 8) .

The bears are out of their caves tonight feeling good posting about a Celtic defeat on a Rangers related thread to say they couldn't give a fuck about Celtic :lol: tossers :P .

Cue No8 to claim he never even knew Celtic were playing tonight :rolleyes: .

AW poor wee Tedi resigned ? actually committed chop sueycide on the BRALT and can't join in with his fellow bears to smile,boast and slag of the fans from a club he doesn't give a fuck about :lol: stupid orc :1eye .

Well at least it lets the orcs forget about the dreaded accounts for a while 8) .

Top meltdown through those 'pished stained tears' :lol::lol:

This right here, while it's all very well ribbing the old rivals about poor defeats, shouldn't rangers fans be more concerned with what's happening at their own club, which is going from turmoil to turmoil, rather than laugh it up about celtic, who were knocked out of a cup competition that rangers also are not in.

It's like laughing because celtic got beat in Europe.

Rangers fans seem to spend so long laughing at other teams/caring about what other fans are saying about them that they fail to realise their club is getting humped from the inside out.

If they put this much effort into the goings on at their own club some of the crap that took them to the third tier in Scotland may not have happened.

While I have no problem with fans ripping celtic for getting bounced out of the cup, priorities surely are closer to home.

And let's be honest celtic and rangers aren't rivals anymore.

Not even in the same league on or off the park unfortunately.

Joyful scenes, Sevconians scratching and scraping to find consolation and where is the only place they can find it? The misfortune of the rivals of their former club. Cheers Dougie, we'll enjoy this one.

Looks like there is some corruption on the previous page of this topic. I'm not entirely sure how to fix it to be honest so stay away from page 4705 for now !

Every other page seems to be ok, albeit I must admit I haven't tested all 4703 of them :-)