Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'll summarise it for you.

Some p***k thinks the Ramsden cup final must be played in a tiny ground to ensure that income is minimised. And if anyone doesn't like it then yah boo sucks.

Basically another of the endless blogs on the club we love. I can't say I don't understand the passion for Rangers.

The Centenary Cup final has never been played at an SPL stadium, it was always played at an SFL stadium due to the fact that it has always been a cup for SFL teams. I don't know how the SPFL fits into it but the rules should be the same, diddy cup, diddy stadium.

The Centenary Cup final has never been played at an SPL stadium, it was always played at an SFL stadium due to the fact that it has always been a cup for SFL teams. I don't know how the SPFL fits into it but the rules should be the same, diddy cup, diddy stadium.

I'm fairly certain I went to Fir Park for a final once. Many moons ago.

Doesn't change the fact that it has always been played at a diddy stadium.

ETA: Fir Park has hosted the final 4 times.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

I'm fairly certain I went to Fir Park for a final once. Many moons ago. 

Doesn't change the fact that it has always been played at a diddy stadium.

I stand corrected, having a 'mare today, 4 times it has been held at Fir Park. The rules state that the final tie should be played at a neutral venue usually as equidistant from the two finalists grounds as possible

Not been frequenting this thread for the last few months but rest assured I have been following events on alternative media. Things looks worse now than they were the day Craig Whyte was first ushered down Edminston Drive with palm branches fanning him. The only difference being that Rangers/Sevco fans are maybe finally starting to realise that things aren't so rosy, albeit 3 years too late.

HB, he's never had his hole.

I have two daughters dum dum so try and work it out :) ,at a guess I'd say you've never had it because you are on here 24/7 giving you no time to do anything other than getting fucked often on here by your batshit posts :1eye .

I have two daughters dum dum

so try and work it out :) ,at a guess I'd say you've never had it because you are on here 24/7 giving you no time to do anything other than getting f**k

ed often on here by your batshit posts :1eye .

Not taking Bp's side , but do you have an open fire, post delivered, drink milk or have dirty windows? :ninja:

I think you underestimate the amount of glory hunting fuckwit retards amongst the orc horde that would show up for the final of the pawnbrokers cup because it's a final and to them would be of more interest than one of the major cups :eek: .

Also it would be the biggest game this new club will have ever played and would probably sell out even if the venue was a 50K or 60K stadia.

I'd have thought that Tynecastle would be the preferred venue to help Hearts raise some funds in their time of need :) .

Not been frequenting this thread for the last few months but rest assured I have been following events on alternative media. Things looks worse now than they were the day Craig Whyte was first ushered down Edminston Drive with palm branches fanning him. The only difference being that Rangers/Sevco fans are maybe finally starting to realise that things aren't so rosy, albeit 3 years too late.

Yep.

Great isn't it ? :D

Four posts of utter shit in a row :1eye This p***k is starting to make AWRA/BP look like a decent poster :blink:

Oh and

g2tt.jpg

I have a sneaky suspicion that Bendarroch is actually BP/AWRA's dad that he never knew and gave his mum some money for services rendered a good few years ago up the back of a close in a drunken stupor :rolleyes: .

East end park and Dens both hold around 11,000 i believe and with Rangers maybe making the final a slightly bigger ground makes sense, hence why i mooted Rugby Park and Tynecaslte. Plus Rugby Park is in the best location for this game...

I believe i said Ibrox shouldn't be used, so you'll explain why you had that snipe at me.

Not sure why you think it was a snipe at you as opposed to agreement that Ibrox should be off the cards alongwith, in my opinion other top league grounds.

Aye, let's get back to the important things - any luck with justifying your "heavy duty IRA supporters" post the other day?

And while I'm not 100% certain that you've joined in with the child-abuse rants on here over the months, I'm 110% certain that you've never pulled any of your fellow-bigots up for same.

Hypocritical, bigoted, faux-offended, bitter little man.

Let's not have the facts wrapped in lies that suit your case, WKR. Most will have seen exactly what you have been up to of late - and you're not going to hide your shameless, tawdry fuckwittery this time.

It was you - the WKR - who raised the subject of child abuse after those funny Grieg images. No one else. You did it. Do you need the quote? Do you? I think I'll post it anyway so there can be no doubt about the time-line of events here.

Again - so there can be no doubt about who introduced the subject - pre-emptively capitalising on others misery to muddy the waters is my guess as to why you did it - it was you, WKR.

And so soon after your 'gag' on the self-same subject and the Belgians. What's wrong with you? Does this stem back to your father taking you to the cesspit of hate against your will?

There's my original post above your ranting of earlier today. So, let's talk "facts".

My mentioning your and your fellow-follow followers' attitudes towards child abuse is "raising the subject", is it?

Logic dictates that had this not been a favourite subject for deflection by you and yours over the months, there would be no "subject" to raise. I mentioned this as a counterpoint to the current topic of your choice at the time, which was the physical appearance of a professional journalist, and her perceived (by you, natch) sympathies. Oh, and a request for some evidence to support your sighting of "heavy duty IRA supporters" at large in the community.

Never did get an answer on that one, for some reason. :rolleyes:

The "subject" I raised was not child abuse, but your use of it as a cheap point-scoring exercise - a point well proven over the ensuing pages of this thread.

As for the Belgian gag, the only shame I feel on that score is not crediting the screenwriters with the original joke. Bad form that. Fucking funny film with some real emotional weight to it. Can't see it being your cup of tea, mind.

Now off you go and watch your niar DVDs and remember the good old days before your team died. You're making an absolute Tedi of yourself on this one.

"Noted". :lol:

ETA: *Greig. HTH

(evidently not great enough to bother spelling his name right - unless your greatest player was a composer's brother) :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Lest you think there's a hope in hell you get to forget who decided to raise the subject and drag the thread down to your level.

Anyone at all can check the time line to see this was introduced by you after the 'funny as f**k' Greig image.

Indeed, anyone can look back to review the conversation - I recommend starting at post 139862 for the proper context: that context being that the conversation actually had fûck all to do with your Sacred Statue, and everything to do with your obsession over perceived bias against your new club by professional journalists - based apparently on their names.

I've got nothing to hide, Bendarroch, so carry on making your part-quotes and cherry-picking what you believe supports your allegations. I'll continue to refer to you as a small-minded, hate-filled bigot. Anyone wants to look at my posts, and yours, can make their own mind up. Good luck finding any non-rangers to back you up.

Queens Park are in the lower reaches of the league you could use their ground.